Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. (2687 Views)

Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step? / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ladies,have you ever been in a situation whereby you wanted a guy and the guy is not making any effort to know you more,,,,,,i want to know how girls feel in this situation,,,,Will the girl lose interest and start hating the guy I need contributions.THANKS.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Tabelachizza(f): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Odikwa risky

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by greedie1(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
hate the guy? no.
lose interest? maybe

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Tabelachizza: Odikwa risky
lolz........why cant she decide to try harder or approach d guy instead coz they dnt talk to each oda as much.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2013
gree-die:
hate the guy? no.
lose interest? maybe
hmm,,,,dat means afta she dn give up on d guy,if he later shw interest,her interest in him can be resuscitated abi
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by didicold(f): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Sure, it happens to evrione, some more dan others, u lose interest with time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
didicold: Sure, it happens to evrione, some more dan others, u lose interest with time.
thanx,,,,buh can d interest cum back afta it has been lost?
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
@poster,how do feel when you have a mad crush on a celebrity whom you know will never meet in person.....do the math and apply the answer to that of the female folks

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
I've found that having a crush on someone is sometimes more satisfying than actually being with the person. I wouldn't hate the guy, just assume it's better that we weren't together.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by lomaxx: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Prince adebayo: hmm,,,,dat means afta she dn give up on d guy,if he later shw interest,her interest in him can be resuscitated abi

Never try to awaken a lost interest in a girl. You will end up putting too much effort and believe me, you won't like it.

Best leave her alone. And move on.

Moving on is easy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by didicold(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yes, but only if u let it. D person's lack of interest usually feels like a rejection of ur person hence u av emotional barriers in place. Any rekindling of interest will probably take a very strong and dogged move on d other party's end, because ur conditioned reflex would be rejection. ...i think
Prince adebayo: thanx,,,,buh can d interest cum back afta it has been lost?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
aaronson: @poster,how do feel when you have a mad crush on a celebrity whom you know will never meet in person.....do the math and apply the answer to that of the female folks
i now undastand Bro,,,,,thanx
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
didicold: Yes, but only if u let it. D person's lack of interest usually feels like a rejection of ur person hence u av emotional barriers in place. Any rekindling of interest will probably take a very strong and dogged move on d other party's end, because ur conditioned reflex would be rejection. ...i think
i nw get it,,,,,,thanx a lot ma'am.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
lomaxx:

Never try to awaken a lost interest in a girl. You will end up putting too much effort and believe me, you won't like it.

Best leave her alone. And move on.

Moving on is easy.
Dr Lomaxx,,,i hail you o,,,,,thanx
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
I've found that having a crush on someone is sometimes more satisfying than actually being with the person. I wouldn't hate the guy, just assume it's better that we weren't together.
nice one,,ma'am,,,,having crush on sum1 is sweet biko
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Nuzo1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wow!

Feeling of rejection is the toughest emotion most humans (especially women) can find themselves in. Hence the reason most girls will rather die than ask a guy out.

Unfortunately, the more one tries to show disinterest in a. lady...the more interesting and attractive she finds you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Princeadebayo1(m): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2013
@Nuzo,i agree wit u but i tink it depends on d girl,wen u shw disinterest,sum girls wil lyk u more while sum wil be losing interest little by little,same tin wit jealousy too,wen u make girls jealous,she may lyk u more or she starts hating u.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by sweetpoison(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
As in people actually took these question serious to deserve comments
As in I can't believe what am reading
As in there is a problem in d society for anyone to tink dis question deserves answer
As in everyone sucks her excluding me.....
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by Wallade(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Shock him - tell him how you feel, in a polite and matured manner.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Experienced This Before. by toyorsiii(f): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Wallade: Shock him - tell him how you feel, in a polite and matured manner.
telling him wud just make tinz worst, abi no be guys? he'll start acting like a king...tink its best to av a crush nd kip d crush within ursef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. / What Happened Here? (PICTURE) / Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.