Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

An Experienced Website Designer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Experienced Website Designer Needed! (815 Views)

An Experienced Website Designer Wanted Urgently In Lagos / A Good And Experienced Website Developer Is Needed For A Job. / Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by megajay1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
I want to set up an entertainment website that will have the following functions listed below:
- Ability to promote and also advertise the musics from upcoming artists.
- Ability to show recent news of new musics; sang by already established musicians.
And many other small fuctions an entertainment website should have.
so if you feel you can design such a website, kindly reach me by my email lets talk discuss buisness
jayclinics@gmail.com
thank you!

1 Like

Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Sent you an email.
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by megajay1(m): 9:05am On Oct 16, 2013
pureguide: Sent you an email.
k,
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by phpier: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2013
hey , i sent u an email jst nw , looking foward to hear from you
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2013
mega jay:
k,
Good! Hope to see your reply soon,
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by sisqology(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
*dies*
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by megajay1(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2013
sisqology: *dies*
the price am getting from u guys is just too much for me and my ppl to handle. anybody ready to work with me with my 10k budget?
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by phpier: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
mega jay: the price am getting from u guys is just too much for me and my ppl to handle. anybody ready to work with me with my 10k budget?
08087669362...08180989344...cal me let's talk
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by gozmos(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
mega jay: the price am getting from u guys is just too much for me and my ppl to handle. anybody ready to work with me with my 10k budget?
cheak my signature and email me let's sort tinx out
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by ZinoFego: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
10k for an interactive website? Hey...
come on man...you and your people gathered 10k to do a dynamic site? No offence intended but that's rediculous. Lets say the developer registered your website name and hosted it for 3k. Then his workmanship will be 7k!

Anyone who accepts that offer from you WILL NOT deliver what you outlined.

That project should start at 100k! 10x what you're offering.

2 Likes

Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by sisqology(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2013

U woke me from coffin with a trashy post... Mscheeew

*back to ghost*
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by megajay1(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2013
sisqology:

U woke me from coffin with a trashy post... Mscheeew

*back to ghost*
head like dracula, leave the coffin once more am going to stab my rosary into your chest.
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by sisqology(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2013
mega jay:
head like dracula, leave the coffin once more am going to stab my rosary into your chest.

*faints*
Re: An Experienced Website Designer Needed! by greenmouse(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
lets work on it, check out our work here:

http://www.staytuneonline.greenmousetech.com/

its a demo we did for a big TV station in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Managers, Lets Meet / Why Always Me ??? ??? / Want To Build An Ads Site Like Olx.com Or Tradestable.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.