Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? (8619 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: Better to say "Thank ma,God bless you" 7X7 times each day than to die from Konji.

If i advise you otherwise,would i cure/help your konji when the thing go shele Anything for the honey-well dear cheesy

Seriously, na wao for your wife oh. How was it during courtship or you guys did not test-drive?
gringrin nothing wey person no go see for this land of naira grin every time na kpekusing matter dey always cause kwanta grin

abeg make i go chop better beans and dodo cheesy and relax with the movie last flight to abuja.orisirisi
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: Better to say "Thank ma,God bless you" 7X7 times each day than to die from Konji.

If i advise you otherwise,would i cure/help your konji when the thing go shele Anything for the honey-well dear cheesy

Seriously, na wao for your wife oh. How was it during courtship or you guys did not test-drive?
gringrin nothing wey person no go see for this land of naira grin every time na kpekusing matter dey always cause kwanta grin

abeg make i go chop better beans and dodo cheesy and on watch last flight to abuja o jare cheesy
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by barackohandso(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
Say 'thank you' after sex? For what na?
That's the height of an insult for me.

The OP is either not satisfying her well or she's the breadwinner of the family cos I don't see how a wife will demand such. Maybe she married him out of pity sha.

If no be say Konji fit hold the man wella, I for advice am make he withhold sex for a while (NJO)
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by ayoexecutive(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
DOG SHOW! DOG SHOW!! DOG SHOW!!! DOG SHOW IS
COMING UP IN AKURE IN DECEMBER 2013 FIRST OF IT'S KIND IN
ONDO & EKITI STATE. CALL AYO ON 08062978080 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by agbandu: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
U are not a professional in the art: ur wife truly need some sexualized tourch .torch am for bad place she go screem that will b the night u wil eva have to sleep without floggin (s :Dx)
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by soulglo: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Never, Only a controlling woman can say such. Make her understand its ur right and not a previledge.

No it is not his right. This is the mentality that makes men rape women.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by soulglo: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Next time she tells you to say thank you tell her it isn't worth thanking for. I know this has to be a joke though
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Would she also thank you for the Fluid?
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by greatgod2012(f): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
mantop7: We do sex occassionally, but each time we av sex she always want me to appreciate her immediatly even though she always have zero response during d act. Is it right pple to say thank u to ur wife wen she reluctanly give u sex once in a blue moon?

@op, you seem to have so many problems with this your wife(that is if you are a man, because one of your threads described you as a woman). My prayer is that God should give you the wisdom to make this your marriage work, seeing a marriage counsellor won't be a bad idea, if everything in many of your threads are true.
May God help you.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

Why r u writing such, how can his wife demand him to say thank u after sex? He can choose to say it at his own will, that's a different thing, but asking him to say it is an insult. Is like asking ur husband to always say thank u after meal when u actually provided the money for the food. That's nonsense and shouldn't be tolerated.
why your blood con dey hot for on top the kpekusing matter like say na you be the person concerned.see as you dey take am personal grin nawa o.na so the thank you for on top kpekusing matter dey pain you reach grin abeg suffri o.

man liveth not by shinning of congo alone o.see as you con dey vex for on top the matter.if na you e con happen too nko? grin you go bring down the house.

Na so you like congo pass your name gringringrin
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by jpphilips(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
mantop7: We do sex occassionally, but each time we av sex she always want me to appreciate her immediatly even though she always have zero response during d act. Is it right pple to say thank u to ur wife wen she reluctanly give u sex once in a blue moon?

you should try the house girl.

when she told you no sex before marriage, didn't you agree?
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by jpphilips(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
iamSi:

Right? Brother please... Even a Drunkard ho never cared for his family would say the same _ WOMEN are NOT sex-machines _

The need to be appreciated for keeping it clean _

grand m0r0n of Nairaland republic.
"appreciate her for keeping it clean", did you marry a pig?
a woman under ur roof?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by grandlexuz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dlemah: Thers nothng difficult for u sayin thanks..it doesnt remove a strand of hair from ur skin..so y make issue on dt...apreciate ur wife,say thanks n i luv u after sex....asumin ure a cheating spouse,and ur babe tells u to say thnks afta evry round,am very sure u wudnt hesitate..so y cant ur wife get such words from u..

I use to have a girl friend who thanked me during and after the sex.. It came from her own accord. Obviously she felt it was worth it compared to what she was use to having. I never forced her into saying it. There is everything wrong in a partner demanding the other to say thank You after sex. Besides the man makes it clear the woman puts little to nothing in the process. What is she being thanked for? If you think he must say thank you then you obviously do not know what marital sex is all about!
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by andyanders: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
For what? Even if na bl-ow job-mouth action, I cannot say thank you.She should even thank me for riding the horse.

Maybe your wife ma demon. How come she wants u to thank her.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2013

Wetin person no go read for nairaland...........
Did you marry her as a virgin?
Did your parents married her for you?
How long was your relationship with her?
Did you fvck her during your courtship?

Something is not right man........................
A woman demanding for a "thank you" after satisfying her...........that's the most ludicrous
Thing I've ever heard
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
It sounds as if she is doing you a favour by making love to you. I advise that you guys should discuss this one on one.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Afamdman(m): 4:10am On Oct 28, 2013
I hope you all, know that there are some women, that no matter what u do, the sex is no good to them, they don't enjoy sex, low libido things, so that goes for all of you saying the man is not servicing her well, the red flag is there in his statement, she doesn't do anything to enhance the sex, and she even hordes the sex, now she wants a thank you. Smh women sha. IMOH I think the man has talked and has tried to make things change in their sex life and now is tired and has resigned to his faith and enjoys the one he can, when he can, na this thank you matter dey scatter him head now. How can he be saying thank you, when na once in a while to keep body and mind together make kongil no kill am. Hahahahahahah. @op my brother it is well.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by tintingz(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2013
Lol thanking pussii as If she didn't enjoy the dikkc grin

I expect both of them to thank each other after the great sexx grin

Husband: Thank you sweetheart, I love you

Wife: thank you love, you're my hero...I love you too

grin grin
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by baby124: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes, you say thank you and dobale.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by deols(f): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why not nahh??
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
iamSi:

The need to be appreciated for keeping it clean _
I have died.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by sexymoma(f): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Now let me get this.... why should a woman demand for appreciation after s3x i mean the 'thank you stuff'
When you wanted to get married him you promised to be submissive, to me it doesn't sounds well...

Imagine your boss telling you 'thank you' after giving you salary.
even if your boo must say 'thank you' he shouldn't be verbally, he should say 'thank you' with more s3x. wink
Let her be expecting 'thank you' while some ladies are out there flaunting nyansh to any available men.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by vivianc(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin Chei! LWKMD! Wetin I no go read for NL?

But seriously, what's the big deal in saying "Oh sweetie, you were so sweetest today, thank you for a mind blowing kpekusing." grin grin Pride doesn't give keep you warm at night oooo.......
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by everyday: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2013
It is unusual for her to make such request
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by ediemafio(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2013
GUY,U WILL B THE BIGGEST F.OOL TO SAY THANKS TO HER AFTER S.EX..IT DOESNT NEED TO CAUSE ANY PROBLEM AS OF YET,BUT YOU NEED TO CLEAR HA DOUBT SHARPLY BEFORE IT TURNS INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Austinmoor(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes i do say thank u once a while to her because she is available for me always. Even when its not convenient for her she offers me sex and she can drill me once in a while. So she deserves it
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by True2myself24(f): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2013
I think she's trying to tell you that she doesn't enjoy sex with you. It feels like she's doing you a favor because you're the only one enjoying it. Therefore she wants you to thank her for going through something she doesn't enjoy.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
sunnydayasaba:

Appreciating once wife is necessary, but her asking the OP to always say thank u after sex is an insult, if the OP feels he needs to say thank you, so be it, but not the wife asking him to say that. U say thank u to ur gf after eating her free meal at ur own discretion, so how then will u feel when ur gf ask u to always say thank u to her each time to eat her meal? Am sure u will stop eating in her house immediately, bcus it will hurt ur pride as a man. The OP is married to her for Christ sake, so she has no right to ask him to also say thank you to her after sex, bcus she has beginning to see it as a help to the man while its ought to be part of their marriage.
u dnt know do u?
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by Obiorahifeoma(f): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
lols
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by tosomaju(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
I think the op use to say thank u after sex but have stopped. and she has gotten used to it.

i also think the op always beg his wife for sex instead of stimulating the mood, and it is natural & ethical to say thank u after begging for something and u are given

i also think that the op is a 2minutes type of guy and doesnt contribute much in the act of s*x.

lastly i think that the op should not just say thank u but should also add "god bless where that pleasure came from, it wont run dry"
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
OP I think you are not drilling her bore-hole to her satisfaction because if you are drilling it well and removing all the cobwebs from there, she will be the one rubbing your head and asking for more in bed. Infact she will be echoing the "THANK YOU" each time you thrust into her.
Re: My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? by decode55(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2014
SMH. Naija females are just abnormal.

How would I tell [size=30pt] MY [/size] wife "thank you" for something I'm entitled to?
That's just absurd.

If she's that obstinate about it. & maybe makes it a criteria for us to have s3x, I'd just cheat. Straight up.

undecided

my opinion sha undecided

Don't quote me & talk thrash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Husband / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.