Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) (59594 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by tbanj07(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2008
When couples go to bed, Should the man be on the right side or the left side of the bed?
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2008
doesn't matter

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by francessby(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2008
any angle can serve so far it will allow me to be doing some touching
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by iice(f): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
Which ever side we are comfortable in.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Gamine(f): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2008
The part near the bed, on the left side where the door opens
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by smooooooth: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2008
depends on what angle you are looking at the bed,anywhere can be the right or left,but i think the lady should be on the right side of the man. that way things move faster,at least for me.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by manmustwac(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
tbanj07:

When couples go to bed, Should the man be on the right side or the left side of the bed?
Dose it matter where they sleep? so far both parties are happy and they both get a good nights rest.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by ifyalways(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
Woman on the right,Man always on the wrong side cheesy
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by hanen(f): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2008
what the heck does it matter
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
na wa o. there is nothing i wouldn't read on nairaland. shocked

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by iice(f): 3:26am On Jul 07, 2008
ifyalways:

Woman on the right,Man always on the wrong side cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by eesaah(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
hanen:

what the heck does it matter
exactly my thought
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by mellow(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
Does it really matter? When they are always on top of each other. When they

are exhausted anywhere they fall enter they sleep off with a happy smile on

their lips.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Memi(f): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
My man likes to sleep closest to the door, he says just in case there is an emergency he needs to be the man and protect us, weird but I let him do it ,
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
I will think seriously about this
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by goldenpat(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
A woman should sleep at d left side of a man to enable him have easy access with d right hand.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
^^You're really crazy. grin
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nwaka77: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2010
tbanj07:

Why the heck should it matter? Don't you people have anything better with more substance to discuss? Seems you should not be married to begin with since you worry about petty things when there are more relevant things in marraige that should be discussed and given consideration.

Peace out!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by agathamari(f): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2010
not this women have to be on the left up agaist teh wall crap again. i swear some people still think its the 14th century
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by tbanj07(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2010
[b][/b]@fumilola - I posted this to know people's views, If you have nothing to say then you shouldn't be reading this and just keep your lips sealed!!!

@hanen - If it doesnt matters or interests you, just say something more nicely like you dont know or think it is important what side they sleep on.

@eesaah - Same goes for you as for the HANEN whose thoughts are the same as yours.

@mama-gee - I hope that word wasn't meant for me being the poster.

@Nwaka77 - Think before opening your mouth to utter out those words, do you ever ask the poster why this was posted, you should know there will be something important attached to this before the question is asked, if you have no suggestions, hit the X button and open another postings of what interests you.

@ all those who gave their comments/views, It is appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2010
You should not have posted this topic. It is not important.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by bee444: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2010
Nwaka77:

Why the heck should it matter? Don't you people have anything better with more substance to discuss? Seems you should not be married to begin with since you worry about petty things when there are more relevant things in marraige that should be discussed and given consideration.

Peace out!

You guys should just keep your quiet. @poster has raised a very sensitive but important issue here, and all y'all could say were the highlighted words above.

Psychologically, only dominants and dictatorial women chooses what side of the bed to sleep on. If your woman always say 'move inside' to you, then she's got an attitude; a hypothetical construct that represents an individual like or dislike for a thing. Authoritarian relationship lays emphasis on control and decision making.

My point, the edge of the bed should always be for the guys (that means you have an edge, you're in control, you're protective of her). When anything happens, the guy should be the one to get out of the bed first, then the wife. That means easy access for the guy to turn on the light, respond to emergencies and shield the wife.

If I came to your bedroom, I'd prefer to see your husband in the front, then you at the back. Forget about civilisation or equality watch, guys should always be at the front.

These biological concepts are relevant to both human and animal behavior, and they can be used to explain authoritarianism in scientific, rather than pejorative terms.
[quote][/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2010
The man should sleep in the middle while his Child sleeps on the left. grin grin
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 07, 2010

You guys should just keep your quiet. @poster has raised a very sensitive but important issue here, and all y'all could say were the highlighted words above.

Psychologically, only dominants and dictatorial women chooses what side of the bed to sleep on. If your woman always say 'move inside' to you, then she's got an attitude; a hypothetical construct that represents an individual like or dislike for a thing. Authoritarian relationship lays emphasis on control and decision making.

My point, the edge of the bed should always be for the guys (that means you have an edge, you're in control, you're protective of her). When anything happens, the guy should be the one to get out of the bed first, then the wife. That means easy access for the guy to turn on the light, respond to emergencies and shield the wife.

If I came to your bedroom, I'd prefer to see your husband in the front, then you at the back. Forget about civilisation or equality watch, guys should always be at the front.

These biological concepts are relevant to both human and animal behavior, and they can be used to explain authoritarianism in scientific, rather than pejorative terms.

wow this is so deep.

you should get a nobel prize.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by tEsLim(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
My woman stays on the left shit! its annoying I stay by the wall always because the other side is close to the wall sad , its annoying seriously but i just sometimes wish i have the whole bed to myself
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by tbanj07(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
@bee444 - Thanks for giving your views and breaking it down for those who doesn't take it seriously
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
What then is your point of posting this topic?
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by tbanj07(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2010
@tensor777 - The point of posting is to seek people's Opinion, Share Ideas, Now you should know why the topic is posted.
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by pek(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2010
for me, i go to bed first and any part i sleep in, my wife takes the other part. no specifics
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Elobaba: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
bee444:

Na wah!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by paris10: 4:45am On Apr 09, 2010
bee444:

Hmmm, this really makes sense!
Re: Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
No preference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.