Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} (21268 Views)

Farewell Service Held in honour of President Jonathan (PICTURES) / Sanusi Reconciles With Jonathan (pictures) / Obj's Secret Letter To Jonathan (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by kubumilano(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Sallah Homage To President Jonathan In Abuja.Enjoy The pictures•

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by kubumilano(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2013
kubumilano: Sallah Homage To President Jonathan In Abuja.Enjoy The pictures•
More Pictures

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2013
And no one cared to present a ram to GEJ?
Looks cute in the babariga though! grin
Barka da Sallah !!!

Meanwhile!

Join the conversation today abi na like dis we go dey?
Be the scribe of your history, bring in your pen and ink and play your part:

https://www.nairaland.com/1469605/national-dialogue-conference-nairaland-committee
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by prosper606(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Nice One Mr President And Vice President

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by nwaanambra1(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2013
nwa.anambra:
my prayers for him is that God should give him the strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to put this country on the right track.

We all know he is a nice man - but it takes more than niceness to rule a nation. . .

Goodluck Mr. President.

43 Likes

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Lawconfessor(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2013
nwa.anambra:
my prayers for him is that God should give him the strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to put this country on the right track.

We all know he is a nice man - but it takes more than niceness to rule a nation. . .

Goodluck Mr. President.

AMEN.

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by vizboy(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2013
ok I don see am.

God bless my presido GEJ
God bless my Country NIGERIA
God bless my FAMILY

BARKA DE SALLAH to my brothers and sisters from my other Mother's

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by BabaEleko(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2013
i dey come
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by CaptJHMiller: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Who were the people responsible for dressing the president?
They did a mediocre job. Why that cap. See how the rest guys are looking compared to the president.

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Orjioorji(f): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
They did a mediocre job. Why that cap. See how the rest guys are looking compared to the president.
haters.

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by awodman: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2013
I love the white shoes the president is wearing cool..he always looks good in this white attire

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Sermwell(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2013
Jona!jona!!jona!!! How many times did I call u? End ASUU strike now or...

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by aventura: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2013
We don see
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Sllowppoisoon: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Merry Sallah
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Lilchilz(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2013
shey make we con dey run commot ni
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Who is that lady beside the President on the first two pictures?

Where is No. one?
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
No body don give me sallah meat O◦°˚ ˚°◦o

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
How much was spent on the celebration card? I am sure two million naira tax payers money.

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by MAYOWAAK: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2013
I have realize that what unites Nigerian masses are always short lived and fleeting.Yesterday I mentioned Football, today I also realize religious celebration unite us. I read a couple of touching sallah messages from christians to muslims and I was moved. Even those who are always involved in rivalry sheath their swords today. We also observe same during Christmas when Christians are celebrating. Sometimes one wish these period last for a long time but No, 24 hours later, its back to business as usual. Lol

Well we are Nigerians, we are a unique brand. Once again Barka da sallah to all Muslims.

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
awodman: I love the white shoes the president is wearing cool..he always looks good in this white attire

Did you see the white canvas abi snickers?
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Keneking: Who is that lady beside the President on the first two pictures?

Where is No. one?
first concubine
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by vosquare: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
make dem sha impruv 9ja dats ma own
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by premlove(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Ok oooooo presido hapi salah
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by ibkgab001: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2013
God dey
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by alongeyink(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2013
Law-confessor:

AMEN.
Amen
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by alongeyink(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2013
Law-confessor:

AMEN.
Amen
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2013
am i the only person seeing two jonathans in that picture, is that a twin brother of jonathan or am i seeing a ghost lipsrsealed
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Long live Mr President. We love yoooooooooooooou!

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by BirabilPaul(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2013
very interesting
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by Gadario: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Dude! U dnt knw caps! GEJ's is the best cap. Ask anybody frm Maiduguri....

Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by nagoma(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2013
I like the trainers he is wearing. grin
Re: Sallah Homage To President Goodluck Jonathan{pictures} by udokpuenyi(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2013
There is wholesome serenity today all over the country yet come 25th December, bomb and grenades will 'bless' our churches and still someone will ask me to believe in Nigeria

FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government / Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015) / Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari'