Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29081 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by lyly911(f): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2013
seankay: Edo films advert
bros..no b only Edo movies oo..i also like dis advert by GOD IS GOD MOTORS which MR IBU nd Efex did. esp d way MR IBU was dancing lol .bt dat man get belle shaa
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bowofolu(m): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Titus sardines grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by gideonjeta(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2013
The Maltina family dance advert where a family were practicing their dance routine.The father at the office was putting his hand to his face practising a routine,then a fellow employee came in and met him practising that dance routine and quickly says sorry and hurries out of the office.
The mother was swerving around with a frying pan on her hand while practicing dance step.
Funny advert.I laugh when i see the advert

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by pendusky(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2013
I FELL IN LOVE WITH STERLING BANK ADVERT, THE CHASE, ITS FUNNY THOUGH SINCE THE STERLING MEN IN SUIT TOLD THEIR CUSTOMER WEVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU AS THEY DIPPED THEIR HANDS INTO THE SUIT POCKET THE GUY RAN AWAY HOPPING THEY WANT TO KILL HIM, THEY CHASE HIM TO WHER HE COULD NOT RUN AGAIN ONLY FOR THEM TO SHOW HIM HIS LOAN APPROVAL LETTER FROM STERLING BANK, IF ONLY NIGERIAN MOVIES CLD BE LIKE THIS I WOULDNT BE WATCHING AMERICAN MOVIES ANYMORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBfqAI2IHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by FindOut(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Search Youtube for Nokia Lumia 920 (i think) & 1020 advert. Soo funny. Nokia/Microsoft don craze.

.....''2007 called, he wants his phone back'' cheesy
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by narmani: 6:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Remember that vicks blue advert, where the guy was discharged from a law court because his lawyer was able to defend him well, thanks to baba blue of course, and he went : i swear i no go do am again.
Very funny o
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by jnrbayano(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Emzor Paracetamol with Tony Umez n lots dancing like clowns. SMH!! So annoying to see.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kazyhm(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Saka's mosquito net advert whr he slap d king @ a festival n was punished
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by basty: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Bad caption
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by dmahn(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Muniru ati Ambali..Odulade adekola(mufu gungo gunobe)
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kazyhm(m): 6:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Saka mosquito net advert whr he slap d king @ a festival n was punished
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by ibkgab001: 6:58am On Oct 17, 2013
Gudugudu gerugeru lambewe kukunduku loko oooo yemkem international awa loga oooo....

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kingk(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2013
kazyhm: Saka mosquito net advert whr he slap d king @ a festival n was punished

Also SAKA be like mosquito in MALARIA DON PAFUKA *saka very funny* when he was sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Sike(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2013
One mosquito advert like that... Where Saka had to slap the meriment out of an Innocent King while trying to kill a harmless mosquito that's giving the king a peck... Funny enough, the mosquito made it but Saka, just guess?
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Goldenheart(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2013
All nollywood advert esp,. The Yoruba ones where they would mention the artist name and there would be series of explosion effects. @ the end you he something like, "ebo winti winti" or "grab your copy nooooooooow"
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by chucky234(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Etilasat advert; referee awarding penalty and playing it himself upon receiving bonus credit while the goal keeper and players were dumbfounded with ref scoring
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Make una con see mericine wey dey kill cockroach,dey kill mosquito,e dey kill lizard,e dey kill person ehn ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Condom advert use some years back during nations cup
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by saymax(f): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Viju milk. Smh. Very dumb.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Amyezem(f): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2013
G U O advert (osondi owondi)
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2013
pendusky: I FELL IN LOVE WITH STERLING BANK ADVERT, THE CHASE, ITS FUNNY THOUGH SINCE THE STERLING MEN IN SUIT TOLD THEIR CUSTOMER WEVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU AS THEY DIPPED THEIR HANDS INTO THE SUIT POCKET THE GUY RAN AWAY HOPPING THEY WANT TO KILL HIM, THEY CHASE HIM TO WHER HE COULD NOT RUN AGAIN ONLY FOR THEM TO SHOW HIM HIS LOAN APPROVAL LETTER FROM STERLING BANK, IF ONLY NIGERIAN MOVIES CLD BE LIKE THIS I WOULDNT BE WATCHING AMERICAN MOVIES ANYMORE

lolz. The one customer bank. Hilarious advert.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Amyezem(f): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
GOD IS GOOD (OSONDI OWONDI)
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Sike: One mosquito advert like that... Where Saka had to slap the meriment out of an Innocent King while trying to kill a harmless mosquito that's giving the king a peck... Funny enough, the mosquito made it but Saka, just guess?
lolz.... Imprisoned.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2013
ibkgab001: Gudugudu gerugeru lambewe kukunduku loko oooo yemkem international awa loga oooo....
lolz..... All those time where we had Koto Aye in vogue
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2013
pendusky: I FELL IN LOVE WITH STERLING BANK ADVERT, THE CHASE, ITS FUNNY THOUGH SINCE THE STERLING MEN IN SUIT TOLD THEIR CUSTOMER WEVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU AS THEY DIPPED THEIR HANDS INTO THE SUIT POCKET THE GUY RAN AWAY HOPPING THEY WANT TO KILL HIM, THEY CHASE HIM TO WHER HE COULD NOT RUN AGAIN ONLY FOR THEM TO SHOW HIM HIS LOAN APPROVAL LETTER FROM STERLING BANK, IF ONLY NIGERIAN MOVIES CLD BE LIKE THIS I WOULDNT BE WATCHING AMERICAN MOVIES ANYMORE

yea... Very well planned. Nice adverts
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Jobig(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Coca cola world cup ad (south african),all championship league Heineken ads and Guinness ad on redcard.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by halilu44: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Peak milk advert "Papilo one day you go make us proud"

Guiness advert " My friend Udeme is a great man"

Delta soap advert " Mudara will you marry me? Yes my love"

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by 3Dimension: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Osuofia and the bb girl..(Radio advert) wey he say no be bb let us start from AA first.. Hilarious.

Then this pomo advert by ghanaian young chap.. Very touching
The lines..(By a 3 year old kid)
'Why is water wet'?
Why is the sky blue?
Why can't I drive?
Why don't you go to sch?
Mummy mummy why is her stomach so big?(Referring to a pregnant woman)
Why the rice so bright?
Why is d rice so delicious?
Mum: because I love you.
Child: huuuugh(blushing)

2 Likes

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
I was expecting to see that new indomitables advert. Y'all just need to watch it. Its the dumbest advert i've seen in years

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Has anyone seen the new mtn advert where davido tried all he could to lure a kid to sleep? very hillarious
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by abacus(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title / Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.