Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard (29062 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kayultimate(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
mama do gud o u do gud
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by mondee02(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
BOBO advert with Segun Arinze dancing like a kindergaten pupil grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by geosvic: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Papilo i know say one day you go make us proud
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by djreal76(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guiness football manager advert
where those guys were banging bottle water on the floor, a guy among them slipped and almost fell.

Amatem advert
At the end where an old man made a remark on the product. His speech was very funny
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by bonna4u(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
maxi-t:

Shuttup foool, there's no way that advert is Racist.
Why does everything a white man does always has to be considered racist.

You negro can go on TV to say "Am proud to be black" but when i white man says "I am proud to be white" you wanna eat poison.
I don't blame you maggot. I guess, that's how you talk to your father.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Earnshaw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
mommy! daddy is shaking. .......Dundee, your daddy is not back. .........Shaky shaky daddy
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by micfoley: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Redhot111: Ohonba line advert bak in d days. If u stayed in Benin den u will knw wat I mean
Hahahaha..............I feel u bros.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Joscef(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Malaria fit put u 4 cirious trouble o grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by kolamilan(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2013
ariel soap, ''na so so new new saint dey smell for my body''.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by FindOut(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by FindOut(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2013
I luv d Mr biggs advert...dat of 2003...... dis z Mr biggs
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Ogundale(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2013
The TOTo advert were a guy shrug his p.enis on an 81 year old woman.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Janeify(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2013
indomie advertscheesy smiley...mama do gud o
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by laplace19(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2013
[b]GOD IS GOOD MOTORS[/b]advertisement with those cartoons dancing "osondi owendi"

Lwkmd...the advert sweet die...those in anambra and asaba will surely know of this..grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by Abee79(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Segun Arinze dancing for Viju milk in traditional Igbo atire with a stiff waist-line grin
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by faithblues: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Indomie
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2013
Abee79: Segun Arinze dancing for Viju milk in traditional Igbo atire with a stiff waist-line grin
buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by yetty2013: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
the best advert are for gbogbonise "Aporo ijebu"
Those guys are too funny.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by papindinho(m): 12:18am On Oct 22, 2013
yetty2013: the best advert are for gbogbonise "Aporo ijebu"
Those guys are too funny.

hahahahahaha. Alaporo ti dode. Elepa ijebu o n rekoja lo. lolz
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by careema(f): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
OLX advert.
Re: Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard by careema(f): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Alalakulala..... This advert is so funny. Its for men with peckers that can't function well.

Iya sidi wa n redi si o bi anti to wa ni iwaju mi yi shey n redi.
O wa ni orun n kun o
Alalakulalala, eniyan jeni reniku*****
Iya sidi is shaking her yansh at you like dis lady is and you are forming sleeping.
Alalakulala, lemme see someone I will use my pecker on.

Mostly in ibadan, using all this old mobile cars........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / 'King Davido': Hilarious Nollywood Movie Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.