Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hello - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hello (3148 Views)

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) / Moin-moin: To Peel Or Not To Peel The Beans / Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by santafe(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2013
hello
Re: Hello by TechPros(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
You just need your non coated beans for long hours (overtime preferably) 3-6hrs before blendering
Re: Hello by marriedbtlonely: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
Almost any blender brand can blend beans to a smooth paste when soaked over a long time (2-3hours is good enough, overnight is too long pls). The challenge is with pepper seeds and you can overcome this by removing the seed and blending only the pepper flesh or using pepper powder. If you can get Mallex Blender, it's great with seeds. I use Phillip but it does not grind pepper seeds for me undecided
Re: Hello by kentochi(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2013
Well where can i get it n:5
Re: Hello by vivixander: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Get a vitamix or blendtec. Both quite expensive but if smooth moi moi is what you desire, then either one is the way to go.
Re: Hello by Uzo4eve: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Get malex,it is the best i know.if you need it, i can direct you to someone who can sell to you the original.thats if you stay in lagos
Re: Hello by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Kenwood works well for me. Blends seed and beans without soaking for long. No carryover on moimoi every Saturday morning.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Found Inside Coconut / Lunch In Arizona ! / ~ Ever " Borrowed " Food From Your Neighbour? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.