Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend (4525 Views)

Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / Are There More Prostitutes Than Real Girls? / Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by StevenJay01(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2013
This trend is growing day by day(can't say whether it is unfortunate or not depending on ones perspective). Guys nowadays prefer patronizing prostitutes than going through the rigours of getting a girlfriend. An argument often said is that prostitutes are cost effective and stress free with no attachments.LETS HEAR YOUR POINT OF VIEW
Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by texbaba1: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
Guy, it depends on what u prioritise. if u want just sexual gratification, then a prostitute comes in handy...u can even have a directory of their names, phone number nd regular spot for your quick-fix. But if u want companionship, some one to care for u nd love u, if u want a long term plan for yourslf, then u should find yourslf a decent gurl to love nd cherrish. Tho u stand a chance of heartbreak, nd spending on her buh thats the price you have to pay. And well, if u want a bit of both, may be you have a girlfriend and she doesn like sex much but loves nd care for u dearly nd u dont want to loose her, you can try the hybrid option ie keep ur girlfriend, nd patronise prostitutes once a while just to bridge the sex gap. As for me, am ok with having a decent girfriend that satisfies my sexual needs nd loves and care for me dearly. I will spend heaven nd earth on her, i dont mind. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by Plesa1(f): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2013
I feel that prostitutes know how to treat a man regardless of his pocket coz she knows that she will be getting something from him no matter how small... and guys tend to fall for them because they feel that they will be a hero if he rescues them from such a life... guys love being the centre of attention when it comes to a woman and there is nothing wrong with that.. the problem guys go after ladies of the night is that a 'girlfriend' simply thinks she is the only girl alive for him to see forgetting women out the would kill for a man. *my opinion/view*[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2013
P@lesa:
I feel that prostitutes know how to treat a man regardless of his pocket coz she knows that she will be getting something from him no matter how small... and guys tend to fall for them because they feel that they will be a hero if he rescues them from such a life... guys love being the centre of attention when it comes to a woman and there is nothing wrong with that.. the problem guys go after ladies of the night is that a 'girlfriend' simply thinks she is the only girl alive for him to see forgetting women out the would kill for a man. *my opinion/view*[/color]
Word. Well said (by a girl).
Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by pasqal09: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Relationship these days are overrated and pretty expensive. So guys see it as good business to pay a prostitue and get pleasure instead of wasting time around ur gf, spending heavily.
Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Until men are ready to be open minded,that's accepting a girl who is no pretender,they wud continue to have failed relationship.A thread about girls who smokes was trending earlier and I find out that 90% of guys wud never date such.What's wrong in having a woman whose only flaw is smokingwhat's the difference btw a roadside harlot n ,and your glorified gf who prefers to f.ck every dick and harry that only compliments her?or sleep with sugar daddies behind ur back.Not all that glitters is gold,the devil you know and tame is much better...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by Tapout(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
P@lesa:
I feel that prostitutes know how to treat a man regardless of his pocket coz she knows that she will be getting something from him no matter how small... and guys tend to fall for them because they feel that they will be a hero if he rescues them from such a life... guys love being the centre of attention when it comes to a woman and there is nothing wrong with that.. the problem guys go after ladies of the night is that a 'girlfriend' simply thinks she is the only girl alive for him to see forgetting women out the would kill for a man. *my opinion/view*[color=#000099][/color]

Thank you cool
Re: Why Do Guys Now Go After Prostitutes Than Having A Girlfriend by englishmart(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Until men are ready to be open minded,that's accepting a girl who is no pretender,they wud continue to have failed relationship thread about girls who smokes was tending earlier and I find out that 90% of guys wud never date such.What's wrong in having a woman whose only flaw is smokingwhat's the difference btw a roadside harlot n ,and your glorified gf who prefers to f.ck every dick and harry that only compliments her?or sleep with sugar daddies behind ur back.Not all that glitters is gold,the devil you know and tame is much better...
k

(1) (Reply)

Guys Shouldn't We Protest This Old Law That [ NKECHI WEDS Seun] / Double Standards (men & Women) / Lol! Power Of Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.