Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test - Nairaland Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (87073 Views)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Seun please make ads banner clicked upon to open target frame in another window. I do not think being taken off NL is good, I even lose interest in the ad all together. I do not know if others share my sentiment.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by StellaBella(f): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
No reply to my PM
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
I sent you a PM yesterday.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seomartscom: 6:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Hello I want to advertise but may i know rate please? also i can pay via perfect money, paypal, payza or visa or master card. So looking for help
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by leMuhito(f): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Seomarts.com:
Hello I want to advertise but may i know rate please? also i can pay via perfect money, paypal, payza or visa or master card. So looking for help

Rates: https://www.nairaland.com/adrates
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by otomatic(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2013
blink182: Seun please make ads banner clicked upon to open target frame in another window. I do not think being taken off NL is good, I even lose interest in the ad all together. I do not know if others share my sentiment.

on point! i just hope this will be looked into. i want to visit those advertiser's sites without being taken off the NL page i'm on. it's cumbersome having to always use "open in a new tab"
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by PastorKun(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
blink182: Seun please make ads banner clicked upon to open target frame in another window. I do not think being taken off NL is good, I even lose interest in the ad all together. I do not know if others share my sentiment.

You must be a nairaland addict grin
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Obi901: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2013
How can i pay to advertise.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seomartscom: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
leMuhito:

Rates: https://www.nairaland.com/adrates

hello I want to advertise on webmaster section but I can not pay via naira. I can pay you via perfect money, paypal , payza. So Please let me know how can i start? and please mail me there your payment details : admin@seomarts.com

Thanks
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: Yes, as long as your advertising claims are honest, there should be no issues at all.

Seun, have Uploaded two Ads on my campaign page and for like 2days now and its still "Pending Approval"
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
planetuzor: Seun, have Uploaded two Ads on my campaign page and for like 2days now and its still "Pending Approval"
The businesses you want to advertise didn't pass the smell test. We can accept ads for your pest extermination business, though.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ujujoan:

Yes Seun, the ads . . . It makes the view confusing and very much like a virus infected page. Putting them by the sides is ok not in between posts . . .

I'll get u a screen shot if I can figure out how to upload them undecided

I use a desktop . . Windows 7 (i think), Google browser or sometimes IE.

I barely notice it on my GN dou undecided

Yeah, I think I noticed it too browsing with both a Laptop and a Blackberry fone. And the worst of it is if u are using Operamini on BB.. The ads(like google ads) comes in between comments on a thread and sometimes distorting d Comments while scrolling.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Seun, my ad got rejected with this Reason "Failing The Smell Test".. What does this mean and how do I resolve it?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
planetuzor:

Yeah, I think I noticed it too browsing with both a Laptop and a Blackberry fone. And the worst of it is if u are using Operamini on BB.. The ads(like google ads) comes in between comments on a thread and sometimes distorting d Comments while scrolling.
Those ads are not mine. Send me a screenshot of what the ads look like and I will show you how to remove them, as I did for Ujujoan.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
planetuzor: @Seun, my ad got rejected with this Reason "Failing The Smell Text".. What does this mean and how do I resolve it?
We would be happy to accept ads for Naijarent and Pest Exterminators, but we feel the other businesses are not transparent enough for us.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: We would be happy to accept ads for Naijarent and Pest Exterminators, but we feel the other businesses are not transparent enough for us.

Yea, For Pest-Terminators.com, we have an intention of placing that ad on the politics section(which is d most expensive)but not now till the Middle of Next Month. For NaijaRent.com, there is no intention of placing an ad for this yet, there are still some structuring that needs to be done to the site. For 360viz.com both for the Piano Tutor and Uk visa consultation this is the one I want to place ad for now and really don't know what you mean by it not being transparent enough. Do you have an office in Lagos? Pls what's the Address so I could come and show the Packages to u or if there is any other way u want it done so at least you can attest to its Genuinety, I will be glad to know.

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by alabi10: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nice one Seun. I am Online Marketing Consultant and Trainer at http://alabiansolutions.com/onlinemarketing and one of my major problem with advertising on Narialand was ability to target my desired audience. But this categorisation of advert placement space is a step in the right direction. But can you also work on your billing. Can we have billing model such as CPM and CPC. And finally incorporate online payment too.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jeel: I want to advertise ebooks on relationship and dating. Will you accept them?

Seun: Yes, as long as your advertising claims are honest, there should be no issues at all.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good point. Can you send me a copy of the ebooks so I can verify your claims?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: Good point. Can you send me a copy of the ebooks so I can verify your claims?

Bro, Its not an ebook (I was only trying to illustrate what inspired me wanting to put the ad for this Tutorial). Its a Video Tutorial Packaged in a DVD on How to Play the Piano.. Can I send that too?
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
planetuzor: Bro, Its not an ebook (I was only trying to illustrate what inspired me wanting to put the ad for this Tutorial). Its a Video Tutorial Packaged in a DVD on How to Play the Piano.. Can I send that too?
Sure...
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Dannylux: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why can't I comment on some threads

Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: Sure...

Ok fine, so PM me ur details or May be drop it here (whichever one) so I could send the DVD tutorial Package to you.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by Seun(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva: blink182: Seun please make ads banner clicked upon to open target frame in another window. I do not think being taken off NL is good, I even lose interest in the ad all together. I do not know if others share my sentiment.
Is it so difficult to right-click? Or to long-press? I just think it is wrong to rob users of the choice of how links should be opened.
Re: Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test by planetuzor(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: Is it so difficult to right-click? Or to long-press? I just think it is wrong to rob users of the choice of how links should be opened.
Couldn't have said it better! Just Long press.. Even Moving from thread to thread also u have to long press seeing an interesting topic u would like to read and also still keep the current one u are reading.
.................********.....................

Back to our Matter bro, am still waiting for the details

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.