Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (60044 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by texanomaly(f): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sec5:

But higher and responsible one
Well it is the hope anyways.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by malc619(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kudos to the Deputy Governor for speaking up against such Satanic manifestation....

But that yansh sha....

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by nuelski10: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifylways: While I commend the dep. Gov. I think its still "medicine after death"
Who contacted Iyanya for the show? Have they not been watching his videos,seen the kind of dressing his dancers use in those videos? Where they expecting anything better?

Next time,if they want decent dancers,good music,they should look for 2face, Asa and a few others
....SO TRUE
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol

it seems you like what you are seeing, instead of you to appluad what the deputy gov did, you brought the issue of her daughter.whatsoever the daughter of the deputy governor does in secret or public is not an excuse not to speak against ill in the society.

Keneking: Who cares ? Why did she not invite Protestant church dancers to perform?
Really? The society cares , the deputy governor cares and some of us care. Open rebuke is better than secret love.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by thorpido(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kudos to the deputy governor.A lot of people are keeping quiet and such show of nudity is thriving.
It has become a norm now for females to show their underwear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Kanwulia: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nothing wrong with women degrading womanhood o!
At least we have choices abi?

Time to degrade mine!!! cool

BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH WOMAN. . .go and sleep jor!
The men are not complaining!
E BADU BELLE ATI E JOLOSI E TI PO JO! cheesy
Jealousy!!!!

LADIES!!!! IT'S IYANYAN!!!! cool

LIFE BEGINS AT 50 JARE!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cFx9Y7LQU

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
YES!!! Pls tell dem, dem no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Finally some big person is saying d truth.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by MrCork: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
..kaki. See nyansh!....that governor must be ga,y...truss me! angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Only the NL small boys will like things like this.

A mad person is good for visual admiration but not for taking home to your parents. Nigeria is in tatters if as someone on here says , ladies look up to people like these dancers for inspiration. The only thing worth admiring in them is thier ability to act as perfect whoress.

A lot of these girls including Rihanna , Gaga, Milley Cyrus, Nikki Minja and co are the music industry 'whores'. They are victims of their own selfish ambition. These stupid girls are no exception.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by sweetpoison(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
mumu...... woman fit be ga y again
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Samchelsea(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: While I commend the dep. Gov. I think its still "medicine after death"
Who contacted Iyanya for the show? Have they not been watching his videos,seen the kind of dressing his dancers use in those videos? Where they expecting anything better?

Next time,if they want decent dancers,good music,they should look for 2face, Asa and a few others
its an MTN sponsored event and Iyanya is an MTN ambassador so that's why he performed
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by sunnyt1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Gals can do anytin for money. If money grow on trees, monkeys will be the most romantic and most matured lover to gals.

If mothers and matured people starts saying this the degradation of morals and values will reduce in our society.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
For those liking this kinda degradation, just try picture ur sister or ur mother as a loose dancer.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Things we do for money the deputy govt is right very right but tell me those the so called deputy govt no get gf apart from him wife see sinner they correct sinner
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by olabukola: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Who is iyanya pls?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
A saying in Igboland goes thus, "if u see a chicken scathering shittt with its legs, pursue it for u never know who will eat the legs". So it is, we have to speak up against this degradation cos this girls are corrupting our daughters and sister, and add mothers to d list.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by misterh(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Things we do for money the deputy govt is right very right but tell me those the so called deputy govt no get gf apart from him wife see sinner they correct sinner
It's obvious you do not know the deputy gov of Lagos state. Did that also prevent you from reading the news. FYI, d deputy gov is a female. Your 'sinner they correct sinner' comment doesn't cut it. That means we shldn't av a judge in the law court abi, since he's also a sinner.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sec5:

But higher and responsible one

....and created in God's image.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
olabukola: Who is iyanya pls?

GEJs cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You obviously can't read. ..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Akiika: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wish they can extend all these "MORALITY" preaching to act of Governance.
Is it moral to be corrupt to the teeth?
In fact, i don't understand all these holy holy wey these elderly people dey claim, they brought the youth to this level of desperation......if Govt. run the state well and there are abundant job....that lady will probably not degrade her womanhood like that, but all na to fill her stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by vanstanzy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Memyselfu2009: Things we do for money the deputy govt is right very right but tell me those the so called deputy govt no get gf apart from him wife see sinner they correct sinner

This guy abi na girl got jokes. U r funny!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Akiika: I wish they can extend all these "MORALITY" preaching to act of Governance.
Is it moral to be corrupt to the teeth?
In fact, i don't understand all these holy holy wey these elderly people dey claim, they brought the youth to this level of desperation......if Govt. run the state well and there are abundant job....that lady will probably not degrade her womanhood like that, but all na to fill her stomach.

Typical Niger response. So the actions of an armed robbed can be justified because of the state of Nigeria?

.There is no justification for evil.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by sweetpoison(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
d person that invented pounded yam

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
no shame at all, in a gathering like this with kids et all.

didnt any body send them the memo?
aint they supposed to take the audience into consideration b4 steppin out on stage?

check out that cheap aba made transparent rag of a black pant without undies.

disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Why are women - young and old - so superficial?

What womanhood are they degrading? - you mean the same womanhood that has been degraded and kicked to the curb by women themselves? Get a grip and get back into the real world - womanhood died a painful and sorrowful death time ago. Let the young girl enjoy herself and get jiggy to the music. Go find womanhood in the graveyard where it was buried.

I can't stand these sanctimonious and pseudo-traditional people - fake fvcks.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
prettyem: ....
I cant stop wondering abt ur last line seriosly,dez guys r always/almost completely covered in musical videos/on stage...d worst u'll see is d guy sagging/shirt off...buh ladies wan'o go all out 2 display evryfin 2 d world,pathetic & disheartening really...

Not all the guys, case in point.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
What has the deputy Gov.
and her administration done to better the life of jobless girls out there, we suffer and starve in the streets while ur kids are schooling abroad,
Hi Mrs. Deputy, this is what we do to provide food for the family, abeg pay us our balance and keep the preaching to ur self.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by sunnyt1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2013

Iyanya is defined as a goro seller on the street of Kano, mumu lik u
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
What do u ladies have to say about this guy right here?

Is he a W.h.o.r.e? hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by PastorOluT(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
gregg2: Those dancers aren't badly dressed.
She hasn't seen nuditty yet.

Are u sure u saw the picture?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.