Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (60045 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / 2015: Igbo Demand Lagos Deputy Gov’s Slot / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Ignatio(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
You'll see worse in clubs.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Not all the guys, case in point.

What's with the crucifix?

All these fake Christians sha!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by manny4life(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
What do u ladies have to say about this guy right here?

Is he a W.h.o.r.e? hahahahaha!

Haha.. When did Trey even classify to be asked "is he a whorre"?

@Topic, I totally support the governor, enough of the showcasing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lastly, when I saw the movie, I AM LEGEND, with a girl friend, she was ooing and ahhing when will smith shower scene came on.

I know most girls here probably did the same. I'm not saying the girls are right for exposing themselves, but the girls here need to also watch how they themselves react, when they see hot guys semi unclad.

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by oluwamikkie: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
D inyayan gan no sabi dress!!!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
SELFWORTH:

What's with the crucifix?

All these fake Christians sha!

I know right, its really more of a status symbol to them I guess.

My "Jesus" piece!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
prettyem: ....
I cant stop wondering abt ur last line seriosly,dez guys r always/almost completely covered in musical videos/on stage...d worst u'll see is d guy sagging/shirt off...buh ladies wan'o go all out 2 display evryfin 2 d world,pathetic & disheartening really...

as long as money is involved ......

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
manny4life:

Haha.. When did Trey even classify to be asked "is he a whorre"?

@Topic, I totally support the governor, enough of the showcasing grin grin

Was just trying to flip the script, cause most ladies here were going off and rightfully so, but they too are guilty sometimes of lusting after lustful presentation by guys.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by johnwizey: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Keneking: Who cares ? Why did she not invite Protestant church dancers to perform?
Were did u get d info dat she was d one dat invited iyanya?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by walexy14(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
am very sure this Inyanya's dancer is some1 role model..smh.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by manny4life(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Was just trying to flip the script, cause most ladies here were going off and rightfully so, but they too are guilty sometimes of lusting after lustful presentation by guys.

Lol... gat you.

Although his songs can be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by SELFWORTH: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I know right, its really more of a status symbol to them I guess.

My "Jesus" piece!

I bet they won't pose with the Koran like that.

A fatwa will be issued in their absence! Shameless Dogs!
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... gat you.

Although his songs can be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dude, truth is, if you want to be strict with the songs you listen to, then you probably won't listen to any.

I once dated this wonderful Christian girl, and she was like, she doesn't listen to nasty rap about sex and stuff, but she listens to R&B. Then she cited Neyo, as her fav.

I was like, mami, they all sing about the same thing. She didn't believe, so I had to break down one of Neyos lines.

Neyos song, SEXY LOVE: "Just one touch, and I erupt like a volcano, and cover her with my love".

I asked her, "what do you think that volcano is? and what is the eruption?"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by texanomaly(f): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Lastly, when I saw the movie, I AM LEGEND, with a girl friend, she was ooing and ahhing when will smith shower scene came on.

I know most girls here probably did the same. I'm not saying the girls are right for exposing themselves, but the girls here need to also watch how they themselves react, when they see hot guys semi unclad.

Yup. Major Hottie
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by djjoad(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Let the government gain-fully employ youths and there will be decrease in number of girls who are willing to naked for any amount.
If u have seen poverty...then u'll know nothing is to big to sacrifice to get out of it..(as long as its not human blood tho!)

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
SELFWORTH:

I bet they won't pose with the Koran like that.

A fatwa will be issued in their absence! Shameless Dogs!

That can't happen.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by gbenga123: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
fr3do:

What concerns the woman's daughter with this?
Some People can yarn rubbish.

Her daughter was jst mentioned so that she wud learn hw to mind her business,for cryin out loud does she think she is better than dat girl,politician for than matter,if the video of her life is to be played outdoors we may see what is more worst dan dat,all d dirty game played in order to get to power...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
texanomaly:

Yup. Major Hottie

grin
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nauttyprof(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
switdil: See as she open yansh
If the leggins com tear nko
She go tok sey she dey dance for iyanay the celebrity
Oniranu jatijati

Lol..... babes please take it easy, but really you got me seriously laughing especially with that part - oniranu jatijati.

@Topic, Honestly, the Deputy Governor earned my respect for not supporting the norm in this industry but still, I blame those ladies who will just sell themselves cheap by allowing guys like Iyanya use them in gaining more attention. Seriously, look at the whole thing outside, x-ray eyes can see every details... Chai.... in her words awon oniranu jatijati, rederede, radarada.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by MrCork: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
...too many ga,y people in that Nigeria...anybody or govanor who criticise those girls yash is 1000% ga,y...male or females!(no oofesese) angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by airclipse(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Abeg is that tekno standing behind iyanya?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...too many ga,y people in that Nigeria...anybody or govanor who criticise those girls yash is 1000% ga,y...male or females!(no oofesese) angry

Haha, dude you're really standing up for that bumbum, aren't you?
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by roland2rule(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Not all the guys, case in point.

I can't see his buddy buddy...dis is nt unclothedness jare, d guy is sweating due to exercise
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by gr8femfred: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
gregg2: That Deputy govs daughters might even be
doing worse behind her back . . . lol
u talk like FOOOOOOoLLL... D fact dat her daughters might be doing worst dos not mean she shld not say d truth.. ODEEee

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by armadeo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dr. Joe:
What has the deputy Gov.
and her administration done to better the life of jobless girls out there, we suffer and starve in the streets while ur kids are schooling abroad,
Hi Mrs. Deputy, this is what we do to provide food for the family, abeg pay us our balance and keep the preaching to ur self.

tif, u stole my exact tots.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by victorv12(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
I support the deputy-govornor... The rate at which all these useless Nigeria artists perform at times is an eye sour. Majority of our artist can't do a music video without seeing n*de girls dancing up and down asif they're possessed. Parents must be vigilant with the channel they allow their children to watch or the type of music they listen to. Don't switch on the satellite TV alone with them when you're not at home because they end up watching different things if they're not properly monitored. Parents must be vigilant now. Because the rate at which these kids dance to these dirty songs they talk about sex is disheartening. Well, most of these artists are gutter boys and girls, definitely, their cabbage must rubbish! Parents must be more vigilant. Nigeria women should start critizing these artists too aswell. Nigeria artists are portraying womanhood in a bad image.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by YoshiMaster: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
roland2rule:

I can't see his buddy buddy...dis is nt unclothedness jare, d guy is sweating due to exercise

lol, don't you know that's how some girls like it? Their hardworking sexxxxy guy working up a sweat, that's a good look.

It's also a matter of what turns both sexes on. I don't think the girls need to see his dingus before they get turned on, same way us guys don't need to see ladies carpets to get turned on.

Its all about the tease.
Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think Inyanya should also share in the blame. The girls are probably looking for a means of livelihood, with the economic difficulties in the country a girl's gotta eat. If they don't do it others will. So it's Inyanya's responsibilty to accord them that courtesy. It's just like telling fashion models to choose what they'll model.

I'm not saying it's right btw, I wouldn't wear that for any amount of money, but then again, I have other means of income, the girls may not

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by skybodmas: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sorry ma! No vex. I know those girls. Them be ASHAWO! *Lol*!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by greatgod2012(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sincerely, I still don't understand why girls must dance unclad in videos, not to talk of live shows.

Later now, they'll be running helter skelter saying they can't get good man to marry, after they've degraded themselves to zero level.

Thank God for the deputy governor jare, atleast, for behaving the way a good mother should behave.

By the way, are those girls not daughters of some parents, do we say they weren't properly trained or that they didn't accept the proper training.

Anyway, the end justifies the means (igbehin lo ma ye oloku ada).

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by olusola200: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
she must eat

u and fashola pls provide jobs

it better dan ashee

using what she has to get what she need

deputy is any of ur kids schooling in naija

save the advice for alimosho people
ajala tan na o

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood by chiogoezubem(f): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
banega: Wow great assets. Sure the guys had a filled day...

Oh, you mean field day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Security Alert- If You See A Car Like This. / David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.