Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,505 members, 7,770,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays (2166 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol,i didn't know where to post this topic so i decided to post it on this section since we'll be going a little journey to Fegge Onitsha,Anambra state (My area)

These pictures were just taken now by me. Enjoy! grin

1.The view from the balcony of our house to...

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Zik avenue road/Fegge Stadium...

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Around The stadium/Top rank hotels kiss

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
cheesy

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
Y so much mud ...looks like d sahara desert..only thing missing is them sand dunes
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Now,this is the Fegge Police Barracks/Oduwani market

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
The popular Bridge head market_Alaba look alike wink

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by AbuMikey(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2013

Cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Y so much mud ...looks like d sahara desert..only thing missing is them sand dunes
Lol, it's the Downtown. . . In the uptown you will find Banks,rich streets,Mr.Biggs etc. . . We live in the downtown cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Glo Office. . . Omawunmi was here recently grin

Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
*sighs* These are some of the images i can upload for now, y'all should comment and tell me what you think about my area cheesy

#TeamGOM wink
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Frontpage please! cheesy

#TeamGOM kiss
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
god_of_music: Frontpage please! cheesy

#TeamGOM kiss

not on ur life angry
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
god_of_music: *sighs* These are some of the images i can upload for now, y'all should comment and tell me what you think about my area cheesy

#TeamGOM wink
kukumsa united who give u work...

Can u imagine angry
Re: Images Of The Part Of Onitsha A Nairalander Stays by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Derailer angry

#TeamGOM tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe / Travelling With Right Of Abode / Help On Family Reunification Visa For Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.