Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities (19173 Views)

“i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by PregnantBoy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
I got this on my sweetheart's blog, Silverdam's blog:

You all know yesterday that the 5 most humble
celebrities was revealed and we have the likes of
Tuface, Don Jazzy, Genevieve Nnaji, Olamide and
Funke Akindele on the list as most humble ones…
Well, here is my own 5 most arrogant and rude
Nigerian celebrities…

1. Rukky Sanda

*Sigh* You still remember her tight leggings that
was showing her crotch abi, well Rukayat
Akinsanya popularly known as Rukky Sanda is
very rude and arrogant, nobody can take her
away from this list with those curses on her fans
who criticizes nollywood films. Why would a celeb
call her fans “F*ck dumb ass”? Has she forgotten
that it is we the fans that puts money into her
account… So Razz!

2. Wizkid

Wizkid is needed on this list, I love Wizkid so
much but it is a yeyebrity that would call a fan
*Broke nigga*. You can see the pride all over
Wizkid, he’s got the money, the house, the fame,
the cars and the Tania Omotayo too; what do you
expect? Pride, pride, pride…

3. Empress Njamah

Like seriously this aunty deserves to be on this
list, have you forgotten she was the first actress
that used expensive Brazillian hair in Nigeria, she
has over 200 bottles of perfumes which one of the
perfumes cost N300,000 and she has over 200
pairs of shoes… Huh! What is that? Is that
humility or pride? Pls Empress Njamah rest kk…

4. Eldee Tha Don

Eldee is a very talented musician/producer but
when it comes to show off; he is no1, he likes to
show off.. Why would a celebrity be announcing
on twitter that he’s using BB porche when it first
came out. Less I forget, he’s very saucy and I’m
sure some of his followers would know that, I see
no reason why you would be exchanging insulting
words with fans.. That’s a no no!

5. Tonto Dikeh

Poko queen is very rude, as in rude… She doesn’t
have a friend in nollywood, she doesn’t relate
with her colleagues, isn’t that pride? Tonto Dikeh
must have a bad behaviour for her not have
friends in nollywood at all, she’s also very saucy…

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/16/nigerias-5-most-arrogantrude-celebrities/[/url]

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by PregnantBoy(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Tonto

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by djeezy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by REMMEI(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
Op..wizkid ain't rude..wizkid wey dey sing with him fans for one video like that..just know some people can really push you to the wall in the case of him calling a fan broke..

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Achieverbaba: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dude...u better get ur facts right! Might not know abt others tho, buh Mr Lanre Dabiri aint rude! Get dt into ur skull

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Tuso(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
I like rukky Sanda
She is fyn n non-apologetic n rude
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
Being a celebraty is really nt a day's job...n d sad truth is,no mata hw hard u try,u can neva please al ur fans nt 2 talk of haters...jst sayn

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wizkid is nt supposd 2 b on ds list
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by DJda63(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
You're a bloody liar!! 200 bottles of perfume worth 300000 each? A Nigerian celeb?spend 60million naira on perfume?

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wizkid's inclusion really make sense.. because of his Twitter outburst with his fans..
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by DJda63(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
You're very stupid,Tonto Dikeh not having a friend doesn't mean she's rude,she might be a sensitive person that feels hurt easily,the closer people move to you,the more they insult and hurt you,there was a time she was trying to commit suicide,you should realise that she's very sensitive and is the type that overthinks

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Ojobojo1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wia Jim Iyke de

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Ignatio(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
This is called hating.

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by s3nn2x(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nonsense!

Just because one does not talk to someone, doesn't make the person rude.

You guys are just looking for relevancy.

Come up with a better topic next time.

Who is Empress sef? Is she not soo 2001?

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Gwizatasie: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
you hating on them you old skool like palito.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by orla01(f): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
nawa oh,dón't knw wat 2 say.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Vivly(f): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wanted to type that short man devil wizkid should top that list, but when i saw his picture, i changed my mind
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by homesteady(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
As usual! Silverdam and his bad belle blog!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
OP if you know what is good for you, pls remove tonto dike's name from that list! She is humble as f*** (at least to me). I remember i met her when she came to shoot a movie in my house. I didn't even know she was part of the cast until i went outside and sighted her 'chilling' in one corner 'pressing' her phone. I thought to myself, this was my chance to meet the beautiful yet controversial tonto dike! But on a second thought i was kinda reluctant though. I felt this one she is controversial, won't she behave arrogantly and even 'fall my hand' if i go and meet her? Anyways, i summoned courage and walked up to her (afterall its my house they were using to shoot the movie if she do 'anyhow' i will just vex and tell them they should stop! grin ) and said ''hello miss poko''. i was surprised she responded very well! (may be because she saw i was a yellow pawpaw like herself who is even fine sef wink). Infact, we talked like we were friends who had known each other for a very long time! I even collected her phone number! I love me some poko jare! Correct babe! #Teampoko grin

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by s3nn2x(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
homesteady: As usual! Silverdam and his bad belle blog!

You forgot to add 'and PregnantBoy his supposed stalker'.

But seriously, this guy go soon become superstar for Nairaland oooo!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by kstyle2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Eldee rude? I doubt dat......y empress njamah com dey wor wor d mor evryday na....300k perfume? Xpensive kpekus i must confess
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by silverdam(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
I got this on my sweetheart's blog, Silverdam's blog:

Abi Ode leleyi, who is ur sweethrt? Why did you post it when I'm suppose to do so? Useless boy
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
If Jim Iyke could not find a place on top of ur list that list na fake.

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Agbgift(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Chanchit: If Jim Iyke could not find a place on top of ur list that list na fake.

Thank you. Fake list!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Indifferent(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ruggedman seriously missin on this list
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by MrsHMadison: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
You can get the pair of sunglasses worn by wizkid (see image above ) at www.dazaar.com/sunglasses.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by rudebone(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yIGvzr1PtBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGvzr1PtBs this guy is arrogant?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Okay, they're rude, you listed them out, what difference does that make?
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by silverdam(m): 12:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Austeenx: Okay, they're rude, you listed them out, what difference does that make?
You can never change, lol!
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by sunnyt1(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2013
What of Rita Dominic? In the world of Rudeness she is a queen
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities by seankay(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Fake list,OBO no evn dey

I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman / Robbers Invade Lagbaja's House In Lagos / Shina Peters, Adekunle Gold, Others Rock Perfect Goldberg Ariya Repete Concert