Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 (5475 Views)

Which Investment Manager Is Best ? / What Online Business Can You Start With 5,000 Naira And Make Profit? / Which Investment Would Yield 10% Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by lovabouy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
My fellow nairalander, pls i want you people to advice me on what to do.
Am a security worker and my salary is very low. My pay is 15,000
per month, and i need to do something to help my future, i always feel bad about it but i dont know what to do.
Pls i want you to advice me on this isue.
Where can i invest my 5,000 naira and get good return in the near future? Tnx
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by SAELTD: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Do importation business
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by sholad11(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
There is a viable business that u can actually do and its very legal that wil guaranty your future and that of your generation yet unborn..it is what I am doing currently and I can boldly say that it is really worth it..
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by obafsusan(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pls tell me more about this Importation Business.How do I go about it.I'm very much interested
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by SAELTD: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
obafsusan: Pls tell me more about this Importation Business.How do I go about it.I'm very much interested

u can start by selling jewerllries or necklace.
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by bestplanb: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
sholad11: There is a viable business that u can actually do and its very legal that wil guaranty your future and that of your generation yet unborn..it is what I am doing currently and I can boldly say that it is really worth it..

what is the business all about ?Thanks
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by bestplanb: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you have passion for production you can visit www.hotcake.tk for FREE REPORT
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by obafsusan(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
Okay.Pls tell me more on how to go about it.
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by kentochi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
sholad11: There is a viable business that u can actually do and its very legal that wil guaranty your future and that of your generation yet unborn..it is what I am doing currently and I can boldly say that it is really worth it..

my guy pls help us with this your biz idea thanks.
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by sholad11(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
D secret is found in a book(business of the 21st century) authored by robert kiyosaki..d writer of d book rich dad and poor dad......a research made resently says its one of the very few fastest growing business in the world 2day.
It is a networking business
And there is no limited amount of money which you can make
Its real and its work
I just finished my nysc and am not even looking 4 jobs because of this business am into already
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ya'all are stuupid...Business Business Business, yet no one is saying anything meaningful as to what it entails, Are you people really this foolish to want to deceive a man into private discussion with you and then finally defraud him/her of their hard earned money...? @OP there is simply no business that can yield any positive return with #5000 Naira...forget about all these importation trash

5 Likes

Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by lovabouy(m): 4:13am On Oct 17, 2013
obafsusan: Pls tell me more about this Importation Business.How do I go about it.I'm very much interested
if is importation business you want to do, i can help you.
I will show you places where you can buy cheap products and how to pay and get it shiped to your door step. I will show you one of the best place where a good laptop, ipad, tablet pc goes for as low as 8,k
if you are interested just call me on
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by empron(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Stop this deceiving this young man,if you have vital information drop it here.check business section on nairaland and study the write up on mini importation.you can start mini importation with that amount through www.aliexpress.com. https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by jackson44(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk: Ya'all are stuupid...Business Business Business, yet no one is saying anything meaningful as to what it entails, Are you people really this foolish to want to deceive a man into private discussion with you and then finally defraud him/her of their hard earned money...? @OP there is simply no business that can yield any positive return with #5000 Naira...forget about all these importation trash
read through do it yourself importation guide free,from season one τ̲̅ȍ two. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ come Back τ̲̅ȍ edit your post ok
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by jackson44(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk: Ya'all are stuupid...Business Business Business, yet no one is saying anything meaningful as to what it entails, Are you people really this foolish to want to deceive a man into private discussion with you and then finally defraud him/her of their hard earned money...? @OP there is simply no business that can yield any positive return with #5000 Naira...forget about all these importation trash
read through do it yourself importation guide free,from season one τ̲̅ȍ two. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ come Back τ̲̅ȍ edit your post ok. All in this same business section,on nairaland
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
jackson44: read through do it yourself importation guide free,from season one τ̲̅ȍ two. Then U̶̲̥̅̊ come Back τ̲̅ȍ edit your post ok. All in this same business section,on nairaland

i dont need to read through anything 5000 Naira cannot import any valuable thing that will profit him, it is as simple as that. shipping cost of anything alone will take all of that money. give me a proof of a 5000 product you have purchased including shipping cost on same amount. and how much profit you made from it.

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Let me come a bit into this thread, with N5000,hmm there are businesses you can do, d question now is do you have d time & how much humility to start up with such capital, though i dont want u to contact me, it is true u can import jewelleries etc with that amount, go to dhgate.com & aliexpress.com,they do free shipping,lets leave that,u can fry any of d ffing yam,plantain,puffpuff,akara etc & sell, u make at least 50% profit return biweekly, even without funds write proposal to offer services, if u give valid offers,u are in biz
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Let me come a bit into this thread, with N5000,hmm there are businesses you can do, d question now is do you have d time & how much humility to start up with such capital, though i dont want u to contact me, it is true u can import jewelleries etc with that amount, go to dhgate.com & aliexpress.com,they do free shipping,lets leave that,u can fry any of d ffing yam,plantain,puffpuff,akara etc & sell, u make at least 50% profit return biweekly, even without funds write proposal to offer services, if u give valid offers,u are in biz

He should start frying puff puff and Akara...? you are you frying puff puff and Akara...?

DHGATE AND ALIEXPRESS, so he should use those sites and then wait for 15-20days delivery time because of free shipping, even when sometimes goods get lost on such delayed shipping method..? seriously....? You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

He should start frying puff puff and Akara...? you are you frying puff puff and Akara...?

DHGATE AND ALIEXPRESS, so he should use those sites and then wait for 15-20days delivery time because of free shipping, even when sometimes goods get lost on such delayed shipping method..? seriously....? You need Jesus
i have read all yr comments,first u have nothing to offer, but talk, unfortunately u should have thought thru b4 U Write, with that capital,he can do something, even with no capital, if he has services to offer,he starts, i already have Jesus,it is u that should check yourself
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Op i encourage u to read the thread on businesses that will give u a meaningful income flow continually, possibly u get something. There are people going nowhere that wont encourage others to get somewhere. No need contacting me,but listen less to d market noise, we hear it regularly
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i have read all yr comments,first u have nothing to offer, but talk, unfortunately u should have thought thru b4 U Write, with that capital,he can do something, even with no capital, if he has services to offer,he starts, i already have Jesus,it is u that should check yourself

You should have just kept quiet and not open your mouth to spit trash, if the OP had more capital, i would have given him much more better suggestion than these child's play ya'all are doing here, having a service to offer is different from wanting to start up something with capital. every service man is a money making bag, in this case he didn't present himself as a service personnel
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

You should have just kept quiet and not open your mouth to spit trash, if the OP had more capital, i would have given him much more better suggestion than these child's play ya'all are doing here, having a service to offer is different from wanting to start up something with capital. every service man is a money making bag, in this case he didn't present himself as a service personnel
checked your profile,interest me that why should i muddle myself with someone begging for attention, there is an adage that says when u wrestle with a pig,you both get dirty & d the pig loves it. No need answering you
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: checked your profile,interest me that why should i muddle myself with someone begging for attention, there is an adage that says when u wrestle with a pig,you both get dirty & d the pig loves it. No need answering you

I am Glad you saw that we are not to be classified in same level, i don't deal with people with low-self esteem/wasted efforts who wants to seek pleasure in defrauding another.
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

I am Glad you saw that we are not to be classified in same level, i don't deal with people with low-self esteem/wasted efforts who wants to seek pleasure in defrauding another.
let me put it straight, go to linkedin & facebook,Alamu solomon, go to alamu olaleye cresc. Igando To d glory of God i brought electricity into more than 100m street,go to ogbomoso,mention d name & if u come to Nigeria,with God i will take u into places u might never get to,if we are in same level,judge?but i appreciate all men as God image,for fraud, God forbid, verify on my thread(neither did i request call/contact),so speak/write with reasoning,GOD BLESS
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: checked your profile,interest me that why should i muddle myself with someone begging for attention, there is an adage that says when u wrestle with a pig,you both get dirty & d the pig loves it. No need answering you
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
excelsiorfarm: let me put it straight, go to linkedin & facebook,Alamu solomon, go to alamu olaleye cresc. Igando To d glory of God i brought electricity into more than 100m street,go to ogbomoso,mention d name & if u come to Nigeria,with God i will take u into places u might never get to,if we are in same level,judge?but i appreciate all men as God image,for fraud, God forbid, verify on my thread(neither did i request call/contact),so speak/write with reasoning,GOD BLESS

I am not ready for this gospel episode, so you can save it for another day.
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by leverage12(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
lovabouy: My fellow nairalander, pls i want you people to advice me on what to do.
Am a security worker and my salary is very low. My pay is 15,000
per month, and i need to do something to help my future, i always feel bad about it but i dont know what to do.
Pls i want you to advice me on this isue.
Where can i invest my 5,000 naira and get good return in the near future? Tnx
save up your Money and start infomation marketing business, for now thats the only business that can work out with your current job. Find a Mentor to teach you, chose a good Niche and stick to it still you start making Money. Cheers
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
lovabouy:
if is importation business you want to do, i can help you.
I will show you places where you can buy cheap products and how to pay and get it shiped to your door step. I will show you one of the best place where a good laptop, ipad, tablet pc goes for as low as 8,k
if you are interested just call me on

And you, i just wanted to be silent while everyone on here foool their selves with their importation trash....Aren't you the OP who is looking for where to invest 5000 Naira and get good returns...? and here you are telling someone you can show them places where they can import cheap laptops...? Seriously who are you trying to fooool each other here?
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by Franklinus: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2013
leverage12: save up your Money and start infomation marketing business, for now thats the only business that can work out with your current job. Find a Mentor to teach you, chose a good Niche and stick to it still you start making Money. Cheers

I hear this one really works, a friend of mine just earned 200,hit this link

http:///18Jap8d
Re: Which Investment Can A Man Do With 5,000 by ntutu(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2013
excelsiorfarm: let me put it straight, go to linkedin & facebook,Alamu solomon, go to alamu olaleye cresc. Igando To d glory of God i brought electricity into more than 100m street,go to ogbomoso,mention d name & if u come to Nigeria,with God i will take u into places u might never get to,if we are in same level,judge?but i appreciate all men as God image,for fraud, God forbid, verify on my thread(neither did i request call/contact),so speak/write with reasoning,GOD BLESS

Brother abeg link me up to be like you oh.Thanks and God bless.My email is zeuskyrocky@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Partners With She Leads Africa On Facebook Program For Women / Spare Parts Business In Nigeria / CSCS Records N4.9bn Profit, Pays 70 Kobo Dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.