Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. (808 Views)

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. / Why I Reverted/converted To Islam / Emotional- Brother Reverted To Islam- Masha Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by zakson4real(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
A 25 year old Pastor's Daughter, Miss Charity
Uzoechina has begged the World to use this
Eid el Kabir to pray for her safety.
Miss Charity, the daughter of Pastor Reymond
Uzoechina, a clergy with Redeemed Christain
Church of God (RCCG) in Kwankwashe, Suleja
has been under serious threat from her
father and some other former Church
members in Suleja. She has been taking
refuge in Etsu Nupe Palace for her safety.
Miss Charity now Aisha, has taken her father
to court for the series of threat she received,
her father has threatened to Kill her if she
refuse to come back to Christ.
Aisha (Miss Charity), use the occassion of Eid
el Kabir to beg the Muslim community and the
World in General to Pray for her safety.

Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by normaljenny(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
The father and family should just make up their mind and forget that their daughter ever existed. It is hard but they must try and forget her and be praying for her.
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by lildray(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
this is a rear situation that someones converts to islam from christianity
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Wish you well
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by heemran: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
lildray: this is a rear situation that someones converts to islam from christianity

Did I hear u said it is a rear situation, u can click this link or research for yourself; en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by AbdH: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
lildray: this is a rear situation that someones converts to islam from christianity
It is very common outside Africa. Black Christians are the most obstinate because of poverty.
Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by AbdH: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
May Allah protect her.

2 Likes

Re: PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. by true2god: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
zakson4real: A 25 year old Pastor's Daughter, Miss Charity
Uzoechina has begged the World to use this
Eid el Kabir to pray for her safety.
Miss Charity, the daughter of Pastor Reymond
Uzoechina, a clergy with Redeemed Christain
Church of God (RCCG) in Kwankwashe, Suleja
has been under serious threat from her
father and some other former Church
members in Suleja. She has been taking
refuge in Etsu Nupe Palace for her safety.
Miss Charity now Aisha, has taken her father
to court for the series of threat she received,
her father has threatened to Kill her if she
refuse to come back to Christ.
Aisha (Miss Charity), use the occassion of Eid
el Kabir to beg the Muslim community and the
World in General to Pray for her safety.
updated source pls, cos i think this issue has been settled.

(1) (Reply)

Suratul Sajidat & Mulik / Disguised Christian Man Attempts To Set Church Ablaze / C. Ronaldo Donated 'golden Boot' Worth € 1.5 Million For Palestinian Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.