Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? (14361 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Carsonv(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
I noticed that since the official handover of the unbundled PHCN utilities to investors, power supply in my area has gone from Good to Worst! We go three days straight without power supply. This is in sharp contrast to the 22hours of power we used to enjoy not too long ago!

Right now, I don't know if it's a mechanical or human problem? Are those PHCN workers sabotaging us because some of them haven't received their severance pay?

What's the power supply situation in your area at the moment?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by tinuolababy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have not notice any change.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Babamide(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Them never hand over Phcn for my side. Na still that foolish Mr Wasiu still bring my bill for monday morning. And we have not had light since the weekend.

19 Likes

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by chimex38: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Well in my area, we only wait 4 rain where lightening strike will effectively give ur light 4 d duration of d rainfall cry

8 Likes

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by gratiaeo(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2013
It is getting worse by the day here
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by owolabifunke14(f): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Steady power supply avering 18-19 hours a day in my area.

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Stallion77(f): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Too early to determine sha. ...I give them 30 days. ...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
will the new owners of phcn come with new workers?

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by londoner: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Ermm,.....why would people be expecting a change so soon?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by dridowu: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2013
Power situation in my joint (idumota); month of september=5days of power supply
october=2days of power supply. Thanks to fresh air
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Stallion77(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Kamardiran: will the new owners of phcn come with new workers?

Good question. ...
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Brimmie(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Una get time sha.. Abeg let's finish This Gorrila with Mary-Kay matter first.. Yeah Oduah!!
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by israel007: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2013
not seen light in over two weeks now

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by johnwizey: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Ours is frm frying pan to fire. Its so terrible.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by buoye1(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Serious improvement now its 12hrs or more now oo......enjoying it like seriously........Am happy...1c they restore the light 12:30am till 12:30pm b4 it goes off.......

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
magnificent

at least 23 hours the one hour is when there is downpour
it's mostly 24 hours here or may be 5 minutes break

fresh air

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by pfijacobs(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Seems lyk we in d undaworld...
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by sEGXY2(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2013
the light,better b4 formerly twaz 2hrs in 2 days bt now,e dy reach 3-4 hrs.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by blackbeau1(f): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Nothing has changed in my environment.we still have light 20hrs a day

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Detonatorrex(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
no difference undecided
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Ayomax(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
improved here in Ogba
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by woky: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
i stil see no changes
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by swhiss: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Na so so FRESH AIR the blow me for like 18 hrs....!! grin
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Afrobasic(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
summary: TERRIBLE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Fazhy: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
Not impressive.

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Sermwell(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
G
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by eagleeye2: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2013
It's worst now than before.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Worsesome
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by SIRcumalot: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
We haven't had light in a week now I console myself with the hope that they are upgrading their equipment.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by Bosco5551(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
I see no changes yet! But my expectations are high.
Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by venorite(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
WORSE NOW COS WE GET TO HAVE LIGHT ONLY AT NIGHT[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: What's The Power Supply Situation In Your Area Since The Handover Of PHCN? by ceejayluv(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
londoner: Ermm,.....why would people be expecting a change so soon?

I wonder ooo... When I'm even forecasting a 2-3 years window before any slightly significant impact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Return Home, Your Former Boss And Mentor Obasanjo Is Atikulated’, AYF Tells Oby / More Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Inside European Union Headquarters / Salihu Tanko Yakasai Dumps APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.