Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah (32431 Views)

Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger / President Buhari Meets Aviation Ministry At State House Today / Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
millionaireman: But even Pope John Paul 11 who had no enemies was shot and he had to resort to use of bullet-poof vehicle.
I do not understand what the fuss is all about. What is wrong with a Minister taking measures to protect her life if she felt she was being threatened? Even in the West where the polity is stable, it is not unusual to see govt officials in bullet-proof vehicles.
Blow wistle if you no know wetin to talk.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by DerideGull(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Dede1, the grandpa.

I knew Midastouch1, Orlando Owoh and funnyx are dumbasses but did not know they were also ignorantly empty. My third grader could not stop laughing at the jackasses after watching the screwballs misused the word-corruption. Everything is corruption to the nimrods since learning about the word from goofy article.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by simpleseyi: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls when is GEJ going to commission the cars? This is a great achievement by GEJ administration. Pls invite ASUU as fathers of the day. Me, I love stella oduah but I hope she does not go the way Stella Obasanjo went. I love GEJ but I hate pen robbers, I hope he does not go the way Abacha went.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Midastouch1: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull:

I knew Midastouch1, Orlando Owoh and funnyx are dumbasses but did not know they were also ignorantly empty. My third grader could not stop laughing at the jackasses after watching the screwballs misused the word-corruption. Everything is corruption to the nimrods since learning about the word from goofy article.

Deride please stop embarrassing your great grand children!

Your position on this thread below is unbecoming of a man in his 80s!

https://www.nairaland.com/1481768/minister-aviation-messed-up/3
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by playboy19(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
taharqa: Oduah has disappointed me on many grounds by this stu.pid move. And that is most unfortunate, esp for one that is not only one of d most Performing Mins in d current cabinet but perhaps one that hv done d most work in d Aviation Sector in Naija's history. How cud she have allowed herself to be messed up like this? What the ffuck is reali wrong with Nigerian Politicians How does she 'handle' this now...... If She leaves office today on account of this sillly move, I wud 'mourn' her; but then, she shld blame herself for bringing such on herself

Dude, I hate to be you right now. Sorry bro. Nobody would have thought your work would be this difficult.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by micfoley: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is just crazy on so many levels. 255 million Naira on 2 cars when I have been tryin to raise just 2m for 1 car since the beginning of the year! You can see why ASUU remains adamant with regard to their demands! I would really love to hear Okupe and Abati defend this.
The most painful thing about this is that we can make all the noise we want but NOTHING will be done regarding this case. Remember Farouk Lawan?

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
I seriously dodondon' anything wrong with the procurement of those vehicles....more than 95percent of you guys condemning it will even buy costlier ones if you were appointed minister today. ..you guys should free her joor...
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by playboy19(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
mic foley: This is just crazy on so many levels. 255 million Naira on 2 cars when I have been tryin to raise just 2m for 1 car since the beginning of the year! You can see why ASUU remains adamant with regard to their demands! I would really love to hear Okupe and Abati defend this.
The most painful thing about this is that we can make all the noise we want but NOTHING will be done regarding this case. Remember Farouk Lawan?

In tuface's voice, 'nothing go happen'

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by mkoabiola: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Ds woman needs to appoint me as her special adviser asap,
Wil take her to my shrine,so nigerians can forget.
So she can b retain til 2019.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by amobii: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Billyonaire: She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

It is also under her management and control that over 10 Airports have been remodelled.

I can only advise Stella Oduah to grow thick-skin. I am sure she knows that politics is not for the faint-hearted, Ngozi Okonjo has grown thick skin.

Stella grow thick-skin, we the relavant Nigerians are proud of you, all others can kiss my toes.

So because of that she should loot the treasury, is she using her money to remodelled all the airports you mention, waoooo i just can imagine how gullible some people are.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by anonimi: 1:22am On Oct 18, 2013
0lumide:

Why una dey like this? The guy said he hoped the masses will rise he didn't specify that Yorubas or Hausas or Igbos... he is complaining about Nigerian leadership and you turned it tribal? Aren't there Igbos suffering from corrupt leadership? Na wa ooo...

You miss the point entirely.
My post is to show that corruption is NOT about leadership ONLY. It is about ALL of us, the so-called masses, IRRESPECTIVE of our ethnicity/ tribe.
And we (You & I) are the only ones who can deal with corruption, right

You can go through that particular post again and others on this same thread.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Forwetinnah: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2013
playmode:

Chai just look at that wowo face, reminds me of a Bab....n in the zoo. So jim ikye hit this ugly thang,kai God forbid bad thing.

Eziokwu!! Tell me chomthing?! No wonder he had to go for delivernace. But this Stella woman mess up big time sha!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by shegsrules(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Instead of dropping her last year d succeed in dropping dat afro keeping DG we no d comb hair bt him sabi d work so well n I suspect she masterminded it cus d man gave her tough time based on his experience in the aviation sector. Sori to say that even though fani kayode get diarrhea mouth during his tenure there was no plane crash at all. Oga jona wat is really ur relationship with this single old mbeke of a minister?
Minister nxt tym try to get a gud adviser who won't foolishly open ur nyash without knowing d implication
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dvee2: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2013
This is not about Igbo/Yoruba. For me this is about the commuter Bus i saw yesterday plying Abuja Karo road popularly called El Rufai Buses. There are about 100 passengers crammed inside,with about 50 standing. I now imagined how many of such buses 250 million could have bought. Don't know where Stella is from, but I imagined what that money would have done to her community transportation network. I now imagined some people defending such actions might have come from her community, and I just have to shake my head.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=3Willywilly]I'm Thanking our Igbo Friends, Please you people should never allow Yorubas to pull down Jonathan he is their main target[/quote

1Willy or 3Willy, STFU if your likes are the ones standing with Jonathan, then you are pulling Jonathan down yourselves. You are defending thieves from Igbo tribe here, how much more do you want to do to tell us that Jonathan is down with thieves too and will go the way thieves go in the end? No, no, Willy you have no brain. There is nothing as defeating as fighting the one who is well ahead of you in matters of the brain. How can a group who defends a thief in GEJ's govt, even wishes the thief to remain in power, be said to be helping GEJ stand? Warped reasoning.

Hear Wisdom: the one who critiques rightly and condemns any corruption in Jonathan's government is the one making him to stand tall because Jonathan is expected to use such to make amends and achieve good success.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=Billyonaire]She deserves those cars, she is one of the best performing Ministers in the Republic. It is under her management and control that the South East now have a functional International Airport. And we need more

It is also under her management and control that over 10 Airports have been remodelled.

I can only advise Stella Oduah to grow thick-skin. I am sure she knows that politics is not for the faint-hearted, Ngozi Okonjo has grown thick skin.

Stella grow thick-skin, we the relavant Nigerians are proud of you, all others can kiss my toes.[/quote.
Mumu u dey defend ur sister
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2013
plaindealer:

Na only Yoruba dey die inside plane crash because of the rot, corruption and incompetence this woman partake in?

Plane crashes doesn't discriminate, Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba, we all die together..

Nigeria is not your tribe where petty village tribal concerns is the beginning and end of everything, Nigeria belongs 170 million people

This is why you people can not function in a sane and lawful society.

How does Aunty Stellas Beemer, Benz and Bentley affect planes and how they crash biko nu?!

If a Pilot ignored clear and visible warning signals and flew a plane into the ground, how is that Aunty stellas fault?!

And yeah!! Its the Yorubas that are making the loudest noise on this thread..

Leave Aunty Stella alone for us biko nu.. She is busy repairing the rot and mess that the Yorubas did to our Airports Nationwide.

e-Tribal war is too darn sweet...
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by revolt(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=dbride][/quote]but u ppl defend fashola and Tinubu, the greatest naija political thieves ryt now! Let's be truthful howmuch does lagos earn? Hwmuch of lag money has fashola used in buildn roads? What's he doin wif the over 20billion revenue generated by lag cos last tyme I chcked, all the major projects are financed by private patners and tolls introduced! Its more wicked to steal tax payers money than to steal oil money! Stella no doubt has done a lot of work in the aviation industry, I dnt knw why this scandal is so big! If coschariS says he sells his BMWs @ 1billion each can u argue with him? Abi auto industry is regulated? She bought cars for the office of the minister of aviation! Its nt her personal car. Yes it was inflated but its a transaction and a legitimate one! If shed pocketed the money n we ddnt see a car then thered be a case
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=dbride][/quote]
@dbride, I'm not a PDP member, nor am i Fan of Johnathan, but he is a better president than what Nigeria have ever had, there are some section of Yorubas that have vow to pull him down for no reason just because he is Ijaw and to them he is not fit to Lead this country.
You Called that woman a Thief, but why are you hidding your own Thieves even to the extend of Glorifying them, Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu are they not the greatest Yoruba Thieves, but they are gods to the Yorubas.
For 40yrs Yorubas/Hausa/Fulani conspired and ruin the economy of this country, is that not enough for you people?, Because this woman is trying all her best to improve aviation industry, some Yorubas want to sabotage her by all means, must Yorubas head everything?. Looking at the situation of this country and how her economy was mess up, you will agree with me that Yorubas are not good Managers but Good Looter.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by femogbangba: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

Look at this oily soup person calling me pathetic.. grin

I agree I am pathetic, but a pathetic me still has a better life than you, so what does that make you?!

Never quote me again in your life..

I will quote whenever I like, as long as you use derogratory words like "Oily Yoruba" I will take you up on it.

You think you are funny but you are not! What better life exactly? Is it the fake story of getting a Canadian citizenship you so say will get in 2014?? While you reside in Nigeria. Even your friend quizzed you on how dumb that sounded grin grin grin You must really think people are fools on NL.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dontjealousme: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Stella or the ministry? OP go and get ur facts right.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2013
3Willywilly:
@dbride, I'm not a PDP member, nor am i Fan of Johnathan, but he is a better president than what Nigeria have ever had, there are some section of Yorubas that have vow to pull him down for no reason just because he is Ijaw and to them he is not fit to Lead this country.
You Called that woman a Thief, but why are you hidding your own Thieves even to the extend of Glorifying them, Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu are they not the greatest Yoruba Thieves, but they are gods to the Yorubas.
For 40yrs Yorubas/Hausa/Fulani conspired and ruin the economy of this country, is that not enough for you people?, Because this woman is trying all her best to improve aviation industry, some Yorubas want to sabotage her by all means, must Yorubas head everything?. Looking at the situation of this country and how her economy was mess up, you will agree with me that Yorubas are not good Managers but Good Looter.

First, I am Igbo, a detribalised Igbo woman who stands on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored. Even satan cannot fight TRUTH how much less you! Bring up Tinubu's case with evidence and I WILL condemn him too. I have spoken ill of GEJ, I have also spoken well. I believe in standing on the side of TRUTH at all times, nothing to do with tribe or religion unless you decide to use religion to perpetrate evil. I am against you because you are using tribe to justify evil. The sun shines in Nigeria on all tribes and if Stella is mismanaging money, it is Nigerians' money not Igbo, not Yoruba, not hausa. Btw, you igbos condemned muslims for not speaking out against the atrocities of boko haram and neither did they defend it. I see no difference between you and the muslims you so condemned! The muslims are even better because they did not defend but you are here defending Stella! Shame!

I have asked you, if your tribe matters so much to you, why don't you concentrate on attracting RESPECT to it than disrespect and disgrace? Must Igbo loot because Tinubu looted? Why don't you think it wiser for Igbo to CORRECT the ills/mistakes/atrocities that you allege the hausas and yorubas committed? Why would you choose to steal because your perceived enemy stole. This is the height of stupIty and retrogression a man can ever fashion out for himself! Only a foolish man jumps into a well because his perceived enemy jumped into the same well last night; is it just so you can tell him you can jump into wells too? Why must the Igbo think like a sheep, bandwagon mentality. It is a depraved mind that think the way you do.

Bros, you are sick. Go practise what you just spewed up there within your clan first (Okoro family stole, Okafor family will steal next), if your clan still stands tall, happy, united and respected then Nigeria, being a much lager entity, will copy you. Until then, keep quiet for I will not stop condemning this shameful unintelligent analyses of matters like this.

6 Likes

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by dbride: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

I agree I am pathetic, but a pathetic me still has a better life than you, so what does that make you?!

Change that name, you are beginning to reason and sound like 'okija juju'.....satanic; names affect the people that bear them positively or negatively. Ka Chineke meziokwu!
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2013
sleek_p: Its our time to loot so y'all can go hang because she ain't going no where.

How much has anyone in your lineage seen from the looting?
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by chiefarian47(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2013
plenty colours

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by ChimaAdeoye: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
The minister is right to protect her life with bullet proof cars. Yoruba fanatics will kill her any chance they get
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Vavavoom(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2013
The drum beats - our thoughts no more betray where we stand on national matters
as long it is our thief, all is well.
I choose to be circumspect, for the days of the discerning are long gone.
Now we dance naked in full glare, shame has left our eyes

There is a silent but noticeable acquiescence - an approval stamp on corruption at all levels of government. It is a quiet murmur. Sometimes not noticeable even by people from within. It only comes to fore when an aggregate of unsuppressable actions bends in the direction justice. Karma takes hold. It sways its arc in the line of justice and we become beholden of such characters whose public dancesteps we kotow.

Such is our lot. We have taken shame away from Shame. We defend untenable positions held by people whose actions betray our lot. There is no justification for siding with anyone who has and continue to keep us in perpetual economic paralysis. To think otherwise and expect change is the definition of madness.

After the AA crash I questioned why an alleged test flight was commercialized, why were there test engineers and on what/whose premise was clearnace given for the said combo flight. My thinking at the time was that many other flights under test phase would have been boarded commercially without the passengers knowledge. Nobody gets to know what if underhand deals were cut in such scenarios until the inevitable disaster occurs.

It will be foolhardy to think it only happens in the aviation sector. For me it is a silent admission of what transpires in various ministries/parastatals across all tiers of government in Nigeria. Corruption is layered. Scattered from top to bottom in our parastatals. The head sets the agenda - encourage corrupt practices within their domain and it flourishes unabated. It is like a seed collection process. The flock is sent out to scoop/gather what proceeds are out there by whatever means - legal/illegal with the unspoken backing of the oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

....and if he quotes you? undecided
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by remarkD(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=femogbangba]

I will quote whenever I like, as long as you use derogratory words like "Oily Yoruba" I will take you up on it.

He didn't call you an "oily Yoruba... "

he called you an "oily soup person... "
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
femogbangba:

You think you are funny but you are not! What better life exactly? Is it the fake story of getting a Canadian citizenship you so say will get in 2014?? While you reside in Nigeria. Even your friend quizzed you on how dumb that sounded grin grin grin You must really think people are fools on NL.

My story, your headache.. grin

And if you actually cant fathom how that can be possible, then you must truly be a fool.. grin
There are many ways to do things.. I never said what I was doing was legal.. I'm sure you didnt think about that angle..

I dont blame you, tooo much Oily Soup and Amala can fuckup ones reasoning.. grin Ask Fani.
Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 3Willywilly: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
dbride:
First, I am Igbo, a detribalised Igbo woman who stands on the side of truth no matter whose ox is gored.
Clap for yourself a detribalised Igbo woman, Asika, Asuodu and Ike Nwachukwu are Igbos too so am not surprise, not every body that has eye can see, i'm not Igbo but a neighbour, i'm not a PDP member nor Jonathan fan, but he is better than all the President Nigeria ever had.
There are section of this country that see nothing good in others, they want to head very thing but they are not Good managers but perfect looters that ruin Nigeria Economy, they are not happy that Enugu is now International airport, everything must start from Ikeja and end at Ore then you will see a smile in the face of Yorubas,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan / DSS Arrests End SARS Protester, Emmanuel Adebayo In Osun / President Buhari Vaccinates One Of His Grandchildren Against Polio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.