Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. (2946 Views)

Who Said 9ja Was Not Part Of Coalition Of Islamic States Against Terror???? / Who Do You Think Has Won This Fight (photo: (pls Give Ans With Reason) / Emmanuel Fagbenle, Nigerian-born Is Gambia's Chief-Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Numerous critism has landed on our president in recent time. After some assessment am wondering if there has been any president since the birth of nigeria that is better than the present president and his regime.

Please make your contribution with reason and refrence to the president or regime that you think is better than the present on.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Murtala mohammed and don't ask me for reason(s)

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Its funny how little children born today are comparing past presidents with jonathan as if he has done up to half of what the best ones among them did.

3 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by slimfit1(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Buhari for sure people respected us abroad. The western world knew with him we might become equal with them and not benefit from our oil. Sorry niger delta peoples oil the right word.

Buhari's economic policies was the same policy western world still adopt till today.

4 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2013
hmmm only one could give reason others are more of speculations and regional politics.

@ Slim fit: Sure l wasn't much active during buhari regime. What you just said is what l was told. ln d issue of competing with the western world, how do you think buhari will achieve that.

There is a big generational shift between buhari regime and Goodluck. The brain that solved yesterday's problem most probably will not solve today's problem.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Stallion77(f): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Murtala mohammed and don't ask me for reason(s)

Cos u no get any na....
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Stallion77(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Me I did not even know whether a president was performing well or not as long as there was food on our table.... the only significant head of state dat even a toddler remembers for not too good reasons was abacha. Any other opinion about past civilian presidents apart from obasanjo was based on hear say. I hardly make informed arguments based on hear say... never trusted the mass media... never would.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by drnoel: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2013
The only way to answer this question is to list all achievements of the past presidents and then compare the list.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by naijachix(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2013
Stallion77: Me I did not even know whether a president was performing well or not as long as there was food on our table.... the only significant head of state dat even a toddler remembers for not too good reasons was abacha. Any other opinion about past civilian presidents apart from obasanjo was based on hear say. I hardly make informed arguments based on hear say... never trusted the mass media... never would.

On point. The media can never give you a true and objective picture... as for which president is better than GEJ: Nigerian politicians are the same...selfish bigots. as for GEJ, let's wait and see until the end of his tenure, then we can appraise him.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2013
Stallion77:

Cos u no get any na....
Who tell you and I wan give b4 but na cos of ur post I no give again grin
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Rawpidgin(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2013
NONE!

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Stallion77(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Who tell you and I wan give b4 but na cos of ur post I no give again grin

Funny clown. ...comot jor... grin grin
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2013
They gave birth to me Xterday, but I was told Buhari was the best ever
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Stallion77:

Funny clown. ...comot jor... grin grin
grin angry
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by jdilight(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Let get the fact straight

1. Nigerians were once enjoying light that it was a taboo to switch of your light anytime in nigeria. Please which president mismanaged it and is he better than the present president that is trying to fix the mess.

2. Nigeria had a functional railway system before now. Under which president did we lost our railway system and is he better than the present president fixing this mess?

3. Before our naira became useless in the face of dallar, under which president did naira lost is grip on and nose dived?

4. Under which president did our foreign investors all ran away? Are they better than the president bringing back this investors?

5. Under which president did nigerians stop coming home after studing Abroad for lack of job in nigeria. Is he better than the present president putting up policies that are creating jobs.

let me hear your views on this first, more are on the way.

9 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
jdilight: Let get the fact straight

1. Nigerians were once enjoying light that it was a taboo to switch of your light anytime in nigeria. Please which president mismanaged it and is he better than the present president that is trying to fix the mess.

2. Nigeria had a functional railway system before now. Under which president did we lost our railway system and is he better than the present president fixing this mess?

3. Before our naira became useless in the face of dallar, under which president did naira lost is grip on and nose dived?

4. Under which president did our foreign investors all ran away? Are they better than the president bringing back this investors?

5. Under which president did nigerians stop coming home after studing Abroad for lack of job in nigeria. Is he better than the present president putting up policies that are creating jobs.

Ur answer = Baboon-faced OBJ

Jonathan is the best, in just 2years we already comparing him with others.

THREAD CLOSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by MAYOWAAK: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2013
Some of the things we see in Nigeria are so hilarious and shocking. Just look at this shamelessness. I heard some people had cards like this during Olusegun Obasanjo's government too. How long has this been going on? Just because you have access to Aso Rock you just print card with Nigeria seal and the name of the president and you are in business. This is simply unacceptable. This is the high of indiscipline, irresponsibility and mediocrity. This is 419. What do people like this do than influence contracts and take people into Aso Rock for personal gains. Is the presidency aware of this?

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by hopilo: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Some of the things we see in Nigeria are so hilarious and shocking. Just look at this shamelessness. I heard some people had cards like this during Olusegun Obasanjo's government too. How long has this been going on? Just because you have access to Aso Rock you just print card with Nigeria seal and the name of the president and you are in business. This is simply unacceptable. This is the high of indiscipline, irresponsibility and mediocrity. This is 419. What do people like this do than influence contracts and take people into Aso Rock for personal gains. Is the presidency aware of this?

so easy to produce this complmentary cards. the is no such office, na 419 work beware.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by cashkid18(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2013

i liked ur post,plz lyk mine
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by lincolnj88: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2013
slim fit :
Buhari for sure people respected us abroad. The western world knew with him we might become equal with them and not benefit from our oil. Sorry niger delta peoples oil the right word.

Buhari's economic policies was the same policy western world still adopt till today.

U mean the wai policy that restrains us from our fundamental human rights....

The only good policy in the buhari regime was made by tunde idiagbon

Buhari regime goes against freedom of the press, that was what made his regime unpopular..
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Why would anyone compare gej with any nigerian president. Even shonekan was way better than the doofus.

Back to topic, i was told muritala was the best but i was too young then to decipher what was going on. But he was killed covertly by cia cause they see that with him nigeria was on it way to greatness.

But the best administration me i witnesss was the buhari adminstration.

Corruption and discpline: during buhari administration all corrupt officials of the shagari administration were prosecuted, unlike the corruption going wide like fire today. There was orderliness first time nigerians line up in public places. Civil servant can't even come late to work talkless of stealing, everywhere was neat cause wai every weekend was compulsory on every household. Nobody is permitted to own more than one house unlike the thievery going on today. Its was in buhari time drug barons were running for scamp cause they were caught and killed asap. That why a section of this country notorious for that trade are resisting his comback.

Economics: the administration mopped up the reckless spending of the shagari administration, by reducing inflation from 16 percent to 4.2 percent. The policies of the government sprang up man cottage industries like the booming paint, textile and paper mills then. No slaving economics policies to the western power. Can't forget the popular how much is your bournvita and how much do you buy our cocoa line.

Health and citizen welfare: buhari time it was free to us all public health facilities. My mum gave birth to my kid brother then it was free ante natal and delievery. And free baby food for all nursing mother. Plus all civil servant were given free foodstuff every month end then. It was called quota or something then. Were on our path to greatness till maradona came on board.

Gej is performing way below average.

6 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013

bros are we living in the same nigeria. Which light abi nigeria wey dey mars you dey live ni.

Unemployment is so alarming obasanjo was so concerned it gonna lead to revolution.

Oga you can sell this your lies to nigerians in diaspora, no we wey dey here they see the shyte this administration is made of. Obasanjo laid the railway foundation but isn't shameful that common angola can boast of a train of 89km/hr. While nigeria can only come up with 41km/hr. When our mates they celebrate tubes and speed trains.

Which foreign investors is coming to nigeria, with no light and the bootleneck in starting up business ask dunlop why dem run go ghana. The only foriegners coming to nigeria are chinese coming to raped the economy. Only unserious government go around the world begginhg for people to come invest in it economy. What is wrong with providing enabling environment and see foreigners and indigious people building u good investment. When have you heard the ghanian government going about begging people to come invest in their country. Put the necessary things in place and people would folk to your country like they are doing in ghana now.

3 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Anagoid:

bros are we living in the same nigeria. Which light abi nigeria wey dey mars you dey live ni.

Unemployment is so alarming obasanjo was so concerned it gonna lead to revolution.

Oga you can sell this your lies to nigerians in diaspora, no we wey dey here they see the shyte this administration is made of. Obasanjo laid the railway foundation but isn't shameful that common angola can boast of a train of 89km/hr. While nigeria can only come up with 41km/hr. When our mates they celebrate tubes and speed trains.

Which foreign investors is coming to nigeria, with no light and the bootleneck in starting up business ask dunlop why dem run go ghana. The only foriegners coming to nigeria are chinese coming to raped the economy. Only unserious government go around the world begginhg for people to come invest in it economy. What is wrong with providing enabling environment and see foreigners and indigious people building u good investment. When have you heard the ghanian government going about begging people to come invest in their country. Put the necessary things in place and people would folk to your country like they are doing in ghana now.
Which jungle did they stone dz one from... Pls where can I get a rope dz one is wild.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Which jungle did they stone dz one from... Pls where can I get a rope dz one is wild.

ask your father, you idiotic product of beastiality and a waste of spermatozoa. Don't let me backslap your destiny into penury. It must be suck to be you going forum wide licking gej a55 religiously. Oloriburuku omo werey.

2 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by natnoble(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2013
buhari regime is better because he fought corruption, that is because corruption has a ripple effect on all sectors as such, his achievement on fighting corruption help in stabilizing every other sector.
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by DarryOsh(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2013
The way these pro-GEJ peepz are going about this is is beginning to get on my nerves. I am now of the opinion that some people have been paid to flood social media with false ideologies that GEJ is the best we have ever had, and the best we can ever have. Its silly how they now conjure false statistics to drive home their non-existent point (They said Naija's middle class has expanded by about 20% or so - really cant remember the exact figure @ the moment - What a blatant lie).

You guys can go on and argue that GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. I dont care! But I know what other citizens of other countries enjoy and therefore, I know what I deserve as a citizen of this country. What GEJ has to offer is not even close. Nigerians are 'used to' hardship. So, anyone who comes with something just a bit little better is regarded as a messiah. Its like a case where your parents hand money over to a guardian to give you N10 everyday and your guardian only gives you N1 instead and keeps the rest for himself. One day, your parents switched the guardian and the new guardian gives you N1.50K. The new guardian would seem like a saint, but in reality he deserves no praise cos what you deserve is N10 and nothing less.

You guys can go ahead and convince everyone that GEJ is the best we can have. I know i am just one person and can only cast one vote, but one thing i know is that come 2015, GEJ is not having my vote. Now, you can go ahead and shoot me!
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2013
So not even a single person could give an answer to this very important question ?

I think the best President before Jonathan is GEJ.

The reason is, that Jonathan is the Only GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2013
DarryOsh: The way these pro-GEJ peepz are going about this is is beginning to get on my nerves. I am now of the opinion that some people have been paid to flood social media with false ideologies that GEJ is the best we have ever had, and the best we can ever have. Its silly how they now conjure false statistics to drive home their non-existent point (They said Naija's middle class has expanded by about 20% or so - really cant remember the exact figure @ the moment - What a blatant lie).

You guys can go on and argue that GEJ is the best Nigerian president ever. I dont care! But I know what other citizens of other countries enjoy and therefore, I know what I deserve as a citizen of this country. What GEJ has to offer is not even close. Nigerians are 'used to' hardship. So, anyone who comes with something just a bit little better is regarded as a messiah. Its like a case where your parents hand money over to a guardian to give you N10 everyday and your guardian only gives you N1 instead and keeps the rest for himself. One day, your parents switched the guardian and the new guardian gives you N1.50K. The new guardian would seem like a saint, but in reality he deserves no praise cos what you deserve is N10 and nothing less.

You guys can go ahead and convince everyone that GEJ is the best we can have. I know i am just one person and can only cast one vote, but one thing i know is that come 2015, GEJ is not having my vote. Now, you can go ahead and shoot me!
I wud hv loved to shoot u ryt nown but if I do, u won't be alive to see GEJ win in 2015...lol
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Anagoid(f): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
Ok... But which animal wz ur father, wz it goat or antelope?'''
I really need to knw so that I can knw d type of rope to bring.

coming from a fool that great his father in the morning with sliding tackles.

Your miserable life is pathetic, you need help asap cause insanity runs in your lineage. I thought animaland.com was created by foolglobe for goat like you to air your animalistic thoughts. And stop bringing your pea sized brain thought process to forum meant for homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by DarryOsh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
lygn19:
I wud hv loved to shoot u ryt nown but if I do, u won't be alive to see GEJ win in 2015...lol

i would luv to see you try cheesy
Re: Which President Since 9ja Was Born Is Better Than Jonathan; Ans With Reason. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Post has been hidden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Praise Daddy G.o For Dissociating Self, Church From Offensive Audio CD / :D Different Postures Of Governor Amaechi :D / A 19 Year Old Lady Bites Off Rapist’s Penis In Lagos - Very Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.