Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Social Life As A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Life As A Girl (625 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / My Strict Upbringing Affected My Social Life / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Life As A Girl by martyns303(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2013
This is funny but not joke, it is sort of romantic so I believing its in the right place. I have been running my girlfriend's facebook account for the past 5 days now and the fun I've been having is absolute. How did I come about my girlfriend's facebook account one may ask. well, 5 days ago she was at my place and as frequent as always she exhausted her 1.5GB data plan on her galaxy tab and was complaining about how it runs out too early, I've noticed that her tab frequently runs updates on most applications which may be the reason why, however what's really consuming the data is her always watching makeup styles on youtube. So on this day she had wanted to skype, she had asked me to use my phone as wifi but I wasn't havng data either so I asked her to chat with the person (who happens to be her sister that I knw) on facebook using my BB, instead she signed me out and signed in her own account, now let me state it here now that I wasn't intruding, she signed in herself plus I know her passoword cos she used my name. After she was done chating, I decided to go through her account and I noticed she was having well over 200 friends request, I asked her why she wasn't responding to the request and she said she was tired of guys adding her and next trying to flirt with her. She didn't sign out when she was leaving and I didn't ask her to, by the next morning the friends request has increased by 15 as I can see on my BB home, that's when I decided to have a glance into her life, I started accepting all the guys, the moment I accept one, he'll either send a message or post on her wall thanking her, who says thank u for friends request, even funny is how meticulous some are with their words. Next is the flirting stage, I never knew guys can be so sweet, yoh! No Nigerian woman should ever say Nigerian guys are not romantic cos the kind of stuffs these guys were saying is enough to flip any chick, hell! Even me as a guy was tripping lol, I was just playing along, jst a day of adding one guy he suggested I (she) come over for a visit, how he's going to pay for her flight, take her places, at that moment two things were going through my head, 1. I wish I was a chick (joking o) 2. A little bit insecure, how has she managed to turn down guys like this? When she came in today and as I was showing her the conversations she laughed and said "welcome to the world of a girl and still you cheat on me sometimes".

1 Like

Re: Social Life As A Girl by bluuu: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
This your babe hot oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyles Of The Hopless & Desperate / Types Of Husband / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.