Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old (906 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Military Kill 4 Voters At A Polling Unit In Kebbi / Voters At Oredo LGA Accuse INEC Of Using Fake Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2013
52 percent of Anambra voters are less than 35 years old: Voting population at a glance

by Stanley Azuakola

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has given a breakdown of the voting population for next month’s gubernatorial elections in Anambra state.

At an event in which all 23 parties registered for the election were represented by four members each, INEC announced that 1,784,536 persons were registered in Anambra State for the November 16, 2013 election.

The parties were given copies of the voters’ register.

Here are key details of Anambra’s voting population as released by INEC:

Total number of registered voters: 1,784,536 persons

Number of males: 883,835 (49.5 percent)

Number of females: 900,701 (50.5 percent)

Number of polling units: 4608

Local government with highest number of votes: Ogbaru local government area with 139,000

The number of voters were further subdivided into age ranges:

18-35 years: 52 percent

36-50 years: 25 percent

51-69 years: 18 percent

70 years and above: 5 percent

Source
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

Now we'll know how their Youth think and what their future will look like from the way they'll vote in November.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
INEC has gone one step further here by bringing the electorate closer to the work-shy politician.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by owolabifunke14(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Does it mean their older citizens didn't register? Youths please vote for Labour Party so that your state would look like Ondo state
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Can someone please call the person above me a fo0l.. Ondo State Governor that spends more time in the Media than at work.

From the Data Analysis I guess the future of Anambra is in the hands of their youth, No wonder the Labor Party Candidate changed his campaign strategy from ordinary pictures to a sweet talk by a pretty Ibo gurl.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by dridowu: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Ijogz K: Can someone please call the person above me a fo0l..
bros haba e neva reach dat level , dat is what she want. She is entitled to her opinion. As for me Ngige is best among the candidate.

1 Like

Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Tolexander: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2013
Number of polling units:
what percentage of these polling units are in the shrines?
We need a breakdown!
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2013
kingoflag:

Now we'll know how their Youth think and what their future will look like from the way they'll vote in November.

Now I know that some of you Yoruba's are proud fools. U know nothing about our future.
I'm not in anambra and won't be voting, but I pray those youths know what they are doing. Ngige must not smell victory, not to talk of winning it.
We all know you f00ls need Igbos vote for the next election but it won't happen.

I used to avoid all these but u guyz arrogance is becoming unbearable, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by owolabifunke14(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Ijogz K: Can someone please call the person above me a fo0l.. Ondo State Governor that spends more time in the Media than at work.

From the Data Analysis I guess the future of Anambra is in the hands of their youth, No wonder the Labor Party Candidate changed his campaign strategy from ordinary pictures to a sweet talk by a pretty Ibo gurl.
I don't have time to join issues with you. What my governor has achieved in 4 1/2 years would take whom ever you supports 1million years to achieve. Even APC members here in the west knows that Mimiko is the best.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize:

Now I know that some of you Yoruba's are proud fools. U know nothing about our future.
I'm not in anambra and won't be voting, but I pray those youths know what they are doing. Ngige must not smell victory, not to talk of winning it.
We all know you f00ls need Igbos vote for the next election but it won't happen.

I used to avoid all these but u guyz arrogance is becoming unbearable, nonsense.
u are just an id!ot and nutting else.

The usual empty pride and chest beating attitude.

Pls, in relation to ur biliving igbos own Nigeria in relation to population, how many states do u even occupy in all the southern region?

U overrated chest-beating baboons
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by kingbang: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Promhize:

Nwanne dont mind the clowns. Don't you wonder why all the people commenting here are Yorubas?. Trust me, Ngige will LOSE WOEFULLY on November 16. It's a no brainer.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are just an id!ot and nutting else.

Pls, in relation to ur biliving igbos own Nigeria in relation to population, how many states do u even occupy in all the southern region?

How was I chest-beating? U can't tell me dis is how u would know my future, if we don't do ur wish - that is chest-beating and arrogance at its peak.

Don't try to derail to population and states, how many states do u think u I'd.iots would win in the north, plus easterners vying for jonathan. That is loss already
Tell me why should we vote for u, after 8years of neglecting d east. Now GEJ is working in the east and u think Igbos are stupid.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by kingbang: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are just an id!ot and nutting else.

STFU kid and go and hide in your Ogbomosho cave. I wonder why Anambra matter is giving you clowns a hard-on. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Brimmie(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Them don port go their "OWN STATE"!! grin grin

Oh Boy, these Niqqas dey fear their own region.. Nnah, odikwa very serious!!
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by femoint007(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
owolabifunke14: I don't have time to join issues with you. What my governor has achieved in 4 1/2 years would take whom ever you supports 1million years to achieve. Even APC members here in the west knows that Mimiko is the best.
which mimiko is d best?,go to akoko n see ur for urself...abeg dnt let us start anoda e-war...we regret voting mimiko again...government of media...
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by gratiaeo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
plssssss let there be peace!
IGBO and YORUBA must unite politically if this country must move ahead

Though Ngige we all know is not the best choice for now let us try a technocrat (Obiano)

1 Like

Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by Brimmie(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Deleted
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by warrior01: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
owolabifunke14: Does it mean their older citizens didn't register? Youths please vote for Labour Party so that your state would look like Ondo state
We dodge am. Great Anambra to be like Ondo state? Pls, sis don't be offended but Anambra is far far ahead of your Ondo. once again, Sorry.
Re: Voters At A Glance - 52 Percent Of Anambra Voters Are Less Than 35 Years Old by bushwailo: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
kingbang:

STFU kid and go and hide in your Ogbomosho cave. I wonder why Anambra matter is giving you clowns a hard-on. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Anyone that doesn't support APGA is Yoruba.
Keep on deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

SURE - P INTERN GRADUATE STIPEND 2013 / Election Scandal: Ballot Box Snatching In Anambra Poll As Two Gets Shot. / In Photos- Nelson Mandela's Funeral Taking Place At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.