Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies (2276 Views)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2013
in a relationship, who takes the issue of cheating more seriously en sometimes consider it as unforgivable? is it wen guys cheat, girls find it hard to forgive or wen girls cheat, guys find it hard to forgive?
personally i tink guys take it more seriously especially in a marriage relationship..how do guys en ladies react to it..i'm talking about real relationships where dere is actually a bond between partners not some chick or guy u re just ving fun with
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by homesteady(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2013
I think its Men! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by jaybee3(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
The one that genuinely love the other.

They both get heart broken if the love is from both side.

There isn't any yard stick to measure heart breaks.

It's either one is or isn't

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Guyz o.most Girls have this conception that guyz can't hold their kini lipsrsealed some also have the conception that hez sleeping arund does not mean his not inlove with them.however some girls can neva take it likely. As for the men, most can't stand it.the few that do are considered as original "mumu" by their fellow men grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Actually this question isn't as simple as it seems. And i'll explain what I mean.........
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by ikekings(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Men of course.. The married men though... As a single guy once a girl cheats on me, I cheat on her... Life goes on... Nobody go lose..
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2013
ikekings: Men of course.. The married men though... As a single guy once a girl cheats on me, I cheat on her... Life goes on... Nobody go lose..
even wen u re inlove with her?
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by ikekings(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
even wen u re inlove with her?
Until den dear.. Right now, I'm not looking for love..
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
ikekings: Until den dear.. Right now, I'm not looking for love..
so wat re u looking for? re u saying u've never been inlove?
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by ikekings(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
so wat re u looking for? re u saying u've never been inlove?
Exacta I have never been in love.. I have trust issues wen it comes to ladies... We are derailing...
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Guys can't swallow cheating.They will drink to stupor.Ladies usually just cry thier eyes out.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by yfo: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: Guys can't swallow cheating.They will drink to stupor.Ladies usually just cry thier eyes out.

hmmm...*correction*
he would have taken some "actions" before drinking to stupor (especially married men)
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by nelklyn(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: Guys can't swallow cheating.They will drink to stupor.Ladies usually just cry thier eyes out.
Not all guys drink plus it's only a learner that will drink to stupor because of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Jbluv55(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
When you say who takes it more seriously, it depends on the level of relationship(which I will classify into 3) : 1. early stages of dating, 2. courtship, 3. engagement/marriage.
Also which could be considered as 'Seriously', breaking up the relationship..... or..... wanting to wreck/kill ?

1. early stages of dating
@ this stage I believe it is the guys coz this is when he initially develops interest in the girl n he devotes plenty of time into ensuring that all other threats(guys) are 'eliminated'. @ this stage the girl enjoys plenty of attention from plenty of guys and her behavior may be lackadaisical in nature.

2. courtship
@ this stage the guy has been able to eliminate all/most of the threats n the relationship is more like 'one-to-one'. If the guy cheats, the girl looks for ways to eliminate the threat bcoz she feels he most likely is losing interest and she has already done away with most/all of her suitors n she wud take it as betrayal if the guy left her for any other. At this point also some girls are willing to destroy/harm either the new girl or the guy.(some guys also behave like this but IMO its more rampant with girls).
On the part of the guy, if the girl cheats, he may fight with the other guy, maybe beat up the girl but in most cases he may just end the relationship. Society frowns on such attitude from ladies n the guy may be seen as a fool if he continues with the relationship no matter how much he loved her.

3. engagement/marriage
At this stage, the issue is quite complex but I believe its the ladies(most especially if she has investments-finance, time, children etc in the marriage.
In most cases the worst the guy(man) may think of is a divorce while in some cases where he decides against that move, he may not eat from the house again and may no longer have s*xual intercourse with the lady agn.
On the part of the lady however,it depends on how long the marriage has been. She may condone it @ the early stage of marriage n just complain n fight. But @ a later stage she may start planning n scheming to get the other lady out of the way(by all means lest the other lady gets pregnant for him) just in case the man plans on continuing with the cheating. And if this fails, I think som ladies may go ahead to wreck(or even kill) their husbands as they probably feel its better for them to be 'dog in a manger'.

NB: I have seen these happen in plenty of relationships. May God give us understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
y-fo:

hmmm...*correction*
he would have taken some "actions" before drinking to stupor (especially married men)
lipsrsealed
yeah...after throwing her out of the house..lol
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
nelklyn:
Not all guys drink plus it's only a learner that will drink to stupor because of a girl.
pls wats ur idea of a learner in dis case?
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by yfo: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
yeah...after throwing her out of the house..lol

wink
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by youngds: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
[size=18pt]I won't take it seriously, probably i would be happy i found out, so i wouldn't have to think of lie for we to breakup [/size]
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by nikdam: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Both male and female. Once you love your partner you will not even contemplate cheating on them ever. You will always put yourself in another person's shoes because when one cheats on his/hr partner it simply means you are not trustworthy, you are more or less an animal without brain or feeling and forget being smart because some see it as smartness once they are not caught. In short, cheaters make a fool of their partners and indirectly portay their own foolishness and stupidity. It takes real maturity to control your urge and desire and keep yourself for your partner alone, that's what makes a real man or woman and not behaving like a naughty lady/simpleton(man child) all over the place.
Treat your partner the same way you want to be treated because each of you has a heart and emotions. Period..

2 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Osedidi(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2013
][/color][quote author=ikekings]Men of course.. The married men though... As a single guy once a girl cheats on me, I cheat on her... Life goes on... Nobody go lose..

Naso my brother, no time but the whole game definitely changes when you are married, no matter what she does you have to put the kids in the picture and ensure a soft landing for her.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by vocalprince(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Na me wey dey always suspect u be dis. Back 2 d mata, I have no reason whatsoever to drink maself to stupor when a gal cheats on me!! I don't fall in love with ma heart and head, I fall in love with ma lips and joy................. Only!!! If na ma wife, then i go insert ma sim(u knw na) for many phones(u knw na) as she obseves and finally send her packing for real!! Thank U.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by vocalprince(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Osedidi: ][/color]
grin
Osedidi: ][/color]
Sure there will be a soft and safe landing for her....... But the airport na for her papa house. Nd when she land there, na kpata kpata be dat o! Me i dont go bak to ma vomit!!

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 7:23am On Oct 18, 2013
vocalprince: grin Sure there will be a soft and safe landing for her....... But the airport na for her papa house. Nd when she land there, na kpata kpata be dat o! Me i dont go bak to ma vomit!!

lol buh i think some men over react...
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by larride(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2013
My second best friend is a lady and my ex gf (2yrs ago) knows this, she met both of us in the living room with her leaning on my shoulders crying because she was going through some emotional trauma, my gf came in, saw the scenario, shouted and left, (bear in mind that she knows this particular girl is my best friend, we have been together since childhood). Fast-forward 3weeks later, I caught her cheating on me in her room (serious banging undecided ) I dumped her as.s with immediate effect and went into 2month depression embarassed though I love her, cheating a deal breaker for me, I take cheating seriously. sad

I can definitely forgive her, but that's the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2013
larride: My second best friend is a lady and my ex gf (2yrs ago) knows this, she met both of us in the living room with her leaning on my shoulders crying because she was going through some emotional trauma, my gf came in, saw the scenario, shouted and left, (bear in mind that she knows this particular girl is my best friend, we have been together since childhood). Fast-forward 3weeks later, I caught her cheating on me in her room (serious banging undecided ) I dumped her as.s with immediate effect and went into 2month depression embarassed though I love her, cheating a deal breaker for me, I take cheating seriously. sad

I can definitely forgive her, but that's the end of the relationship.

Men that your babe went to far,that's terrible!Can't really remembered having been cheated,except for a compromise I dated.He was cheating and I knew,at first I was awed but then that's was back in school and then I no just get time for love(I no dey like make my provisions dey finish quick);Well I finally caught him with the same chick one evening,I dodged as he held her by the waist.

Few months later,after a quickie,he told me he loves me,I just smiled sit on his lap facing him,"Honey,I know and I know you are cheating with ......I saw you....you didn't know I was in town....but am not pissed.I know she likes you....but what I don't understand is why she wud like a guy who spits first before he penetrates...I love you"..I watched him from my window as he walked out of my street totally dismayed.I wud be totally dejected if my hubby does that,but a bf,I don't think so.
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Emeralddeee: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
I feel the female folks are more emotional. Your question is trickish op cuz it depends on the individual, some men don't take cheating likely, while some are lenient enough when the find out. But it seems most ladies get jealous easily even if their bf, hubby comment on a girl's pic or Physic na wahala talk more of cheating. However if both parties are married me think the wife is most likely to forgive the husband even if she is hurt, but the man would take the matter seriously if he finds out his wife is cheating on him. No matter the answers you get please bare in mind that it's an individualistic reaction and decision on the issue of how he or she approach a cheating spouse. Individuals differ and so do their reactions to events.

3 Likes

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emeralddeee: I feel the female folks are more emotional. Your question is trickish op cuz it depends on the individual, some men don't take cheating likely, while some are lenient enough when the find out. But it seems most ladies get jealous easily even if their bf, hubby comment on a girl's pic or Physic na wahala talk more of cheating. However if both parties are married me think the wife is most likely to forgive the husband even if she is hurt, but the man would take the matter seriously if he finds out his wife is cheating on him. No matter the answers you get please bare in mind that it's an individualistic reaction and decision on the issue of how he or she approach a cheating spouse. Individuals differ and so do their reactions to events.
i know individuals differ buh then in every 10 relationships where dere re issues of cheating, if it's d men dat cheated, atleast 8 of dem will still stand buh if it's d women, maybe only 3 will still stand...
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Emeralddeee: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
fabulousdame:
i know individuals differ buh then in every 10 relationships where dere re issues of cheating, if it's d men dat cheated, atleast 8 of dem will still stand buh if it's d women, maybe only 3 will still stand...
It depends on the individuals involved, where did you get your statistics from
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by Popowaa: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Guys.It bruises their ego like mad especially if he is very crazy abt youwink

1 Like

Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emeralddeee: It depends on the individuals involved, where did you get your statistics from
mostly from wat i see en hear
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by fabulousdame(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Popowaa: Guys.It bruises their ego like mad especially if he is very crazy abt youwink
a guy dat dosnt care if his gf cheats or not is just catching fun with her..he dosnt feel anytin for her
Re: Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies by nikdam: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55: When you say who takes it more seriously, it depends on the level of relationship(which I will classify into 3) : 1. early stages of dating, 2. courtship, 3. engagement/marriage.
Also which could be considered as 'Seriously', breaking up the relationship..... or..... wanting to wreck/kill ?

1. early stages of dating
@ this stage I believe it is the guys coz this is when he initially develops interest in the girl n he devotes plenty of time into ensuring that all other threats(guys) are 'eliminated'. @ this stage the girl enjoys plenty of attention from plenty of guys and her behavior may be lackadaisical in nature.

2. courtship
@ this stage the guy has been able to eliminate all/most of the threats n the relationship is more like 'one-to-one'. If the guy cheats, the girl looks for ways to eliminate the threat bcoz she feels he most likely is losing interest and she has already done away with most/all of her suitors n she wud take it as betrayal if the guy left her for any other. At this point also some girls are willing to destroy/harm either the new girl or the guy.(some guys also behave like this but IMO its more rampant with girls).
On the part of the guy, if the girl cheats, he may fight with the other guy, maybe beat up the girl but in most cases he may just end the relationship. Society frowns on such attitude from ladies n the guy may be seen as a fool if he continues with the relationship no matter how much he loved her.

3. engagement/marriage
At this stage, the issue is quite complex but I believe its the ladies(most especially if she has investments-finance, time, children etc in the marriage.
In most cases the worst the guy(man) may think of is a divorce while in some cases where he decides against that move, he may not eat from the house again and may no longer have s*xual intercourse with the lady agn.
On the part of the lady however,it depends on how long the marriage has been. She may condone it @ the early stage of marriage n just complain n fight. But @ a later stage she may start planning n scheming to get the other lady out of the way(by all means lest the other lady gets pregnant for him) just in case the man plans on continuing with the cheating. And if this fails, I think som ladies may go ahead to wreck(or even kill) their husbands as they probably feel its better for them to be 'dog in a manger'.

NB: I have seen these happen in plenty of relationships. May God give us understanding.
nawA o, killing all in the name of jealousy. But seriously speaking a woman who kills because her hubby cheats on her has really gone too far by placing a serious curse on herself as well as her innocent children. That is wickedness, two wrongs can never make a right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: How Do You Know A Guy's Future Is Bright? / Photos: Guys Beware Of Girls You Want To Lay / Ego Got Bruised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.