Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! (3383 Views)

MY ADOBE PHOTOSHOP Manipulation...pls Check It Out.. / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls i need a little favour from you guys..

I tried downloading adobe photoshop CS5 or CS6 but i just couldn't. For some strange reason, all the links google referred me to were either out of date or didn't allow me to download it. I tried visiting CNET but still thesmae.

I visited the Adobe's official site to download the trial version. When i clicked download, it downloaded another software entirely named "Creative Cloud". Adobe Creative cloud contains all Adobe's softwares, so you can easily install any from there--- The annoying thing is that this yeye creative cloud app sucked about 300mb to download . Now i installed the app and chose Abobe phoshop and it began installing, but the annoying thing is that it still needs another additional mb to install Photoshop---- like what da ffuck? It stopped installing at 1% when it finished the extra 70something mb i had. Before i forget, i even had to register for an adobe ID sef.

I just subscribed for 4gig and i know it(photoshop) will install once i open the creative cloud app but i dont think others went through this trouble to download theirs..

This is the first time i am having great difficulty downloading a software and i feel kinda ashamed. embarassed embarassed. How did you guys download yours. How many mb did it consume? I will rather download it another way than download it through that yeye app that ate my mb for nothing..

All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
I just hope i get a response because i know say this section dry sha. embarassed lipsrsealed
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Lmao. Sorry o. MB don tear race.

Go buy the CD, that should serve.
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Lmao. Sorry o. MB don tear race.

Go buy the CD, that should serve.
I no wan comot go buy CD. Wetin be the use of internet? Shey na to make things like going out to buy cd easier.. grin grin

Dem just chop my mb for nothing.. I even forgot to add that i used 200mb to download it from one site only to discover that i just downloaded that for Mac. 500 mb + just enter water yesterday.. cry cry
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Kslib:
I no wan comot go buy CD. Wetin be the use of internet? Shey na to make things like going out to buy cd easier.. grin
All izz well!

Ok o. You go suffer today be that except say you go climb mast. I don try this thing before and na disappointment be reward wey I collect.

Na laziness dey do you, ba? Your MB go finish o. tongue
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ok o. You go suffer today be that except say you go climb mast. I don try this thing before and na disappointment be reward wey I collect.

Na laziness dey do you, ba? Your MB go finish o. tongue
Walahi, i lazy to comot..

500 mb + don enter water like dat.. Chai!!! Mb wey i for use download better season film tire.. lol

Anyway sha, i must download am by force by fire.. tongue tongue
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Tolustar(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2013
My guy if u won download photoshop .go to kat.ph or piratebay.se and type photoshop in the search bar.it is nothing less than 1gig in size
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Tolustar: My guy if u won download photoshop .go to kat.ph or piratebay.se and type photoshop in the search bar.it is nothing less than 1gig in size
shocked shocked shocked 1 whooping gig? I will wait for others to confirm this..

I am not talking about the space it consumes on a hard drive ooo--- You mean i will need Igig woth of data bundle to download Adobe Photoshop? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Devil is a liar..
embarassed
Thanks though!!
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kslib:
Walahi, i lazy to comot..

500 mb + don enter water like dat.. Chai!!! Mb wey i for use download better season film tire.. lol

Anyway sha, i must download am by force by fire.. tongue tongue
All izz well!

Lwkm. You stubborn o. I no fit troway MB like that. I dey mad? undecided
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. You stubborn o. I no fit troway MB like that. I dey mad? undecided
lol..

Make i rest till evening reach first weda people go contribute.. If dem no contribute, i know what to do. cry
All izz wel!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
So this section exist!!! shocked shocked

#TeamGOM shocked
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Kslib:
lol..

Make i rest till evening reach first weda people go contribute.. If dem no contribute, i know what to do. cry
All izz wel!

Lol. If nobody contribute, ask everybody for NL make them borrow you 1/2 MB each. E go do, abi? angry cheesy
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. If nobody contribute, ask everybody for NL make them borrow you 1/2 MB each. E go do, abi? angry cheesy
Lmao!! No need for that..

I get 4gig, so i go risk am.. embarassed
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Tolustar(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Guy i'm dead serious..i've the set-up...sorry i forgot to mention that it is the whole set-up of the adobe master collection
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Tolustar: Guy i'm dead serious..i've the set-up...sorry i forgot to mention that it is the whole set-up of the adobe master collection
I dont get the above..

Pls elaborate.. Thanks for your time..
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Tolustar(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2013
in the master collection
adobe photoshop - for designing images and photos, and digital art
adobe illustrator - for logos,and graphic illustrations(art)
adobe in-design - for page formatting mostly used for book design and can also be used to design flyers
adobe premiere - for videos
adobe after effects - for videos
adobe fireworks - for flyers (not sure)
adobe dreamweaver - for website design

google all this to get a better understanding of all of them
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Tolustar: in the master collection
adobe photoshop - for designing images and photos, and digital art
adobe illustrator - for logos,and graphic illustrations(art)
adobe in-design - for page formatting mostly used for book design and can also be used to design flyers
adobe premiere - for videos
adobe after effects - for videos
adobe fireworks - for flyers (not sure)
adobe dreamweaver - for website design

google all this to get a better understanding of all of them
I understand their uses---- Ok, you meant that the 1gig contains the above shey? Now i get you..
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Tolustar(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
yes
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Briareos(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2013
Kslib:
I understand their uses---- Ok, you meant that the 1gig contains the above shey? Now i get you..
All izz well!

For where? 1gb is just for Adobe Photoshop. The cs6 master collection i have is 8gb.

You should have searched for Adobe Photoshop cs4 lite (since you are concerned about the size) - that one is extra small.
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2013
download "gimp". It is a free alternative to photoshop, is less than 100MB, is free...
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Briareos:

For where? 1gb is just for Adobe Photoshop. The cs6 master collection i have is 8gb.

You should have searched for Adobe Photoshop cs4 lite (since you are concerned about the size) - that one is extra small.
@bolded, oh boy eeeeh!!!!

I will go buy the CD today,if i no see am, then i go download am like that.
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2013
ladanski: download "gimp". It is a free alternative to photoshop, is less than 100MB, is free...
Ok! I Will try that.

I also saw something about it on the Internet--- Number 1 best software for image editing and other extra stuff. I will download it now, but i must still get photoshop though..

Thanks! Have you used "gimp" at any point?
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
i still use gimp. I mostly use free alternatives to most softwares

Ubunty (in place of windows)
Gimp (in place of photoshop)
Inkscape (in place of Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw)
Blender 3d (in place of 3ds Max or Maya)
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Tolustar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
ladanski: i still use gimp. I mostly use free alternatives to most softwares

na u o ladanski smiley...while me i always use pirated version of every software...some time in the future when money plenty i go dey buy them. God forgive me wink
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
ladanski: i still use gimp. I mostly use free alternatives to most softwares

Hmmn, nice!! But you can also get these softwares online for free. I get all mine online-- adobe is the first that has given me little wahala.. Or does getting these softwares for free prick your conscience? grin
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 4:05am On Oct 21, 2013
After all my stubbornness,i still downloaded the Adobe at last..

Downloaded it for 987mb and also downloaded gimp for 200mb+..

Its 4am and i just installed it now... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Kslib: After all my stubbornness,i still downloaded the Adobe at last..

Downloaded it for 987mb and also downloaded gimp for 200mb+..

Its 4am and i just installed it now... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All izz well!

FYM naa. I go try download later.
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by Kslib(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

FYM naa. I go try download later.
Better do, but be careful with your mb sha.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Wahala!! by sunday478(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Another alternative to downloading softwares is to download the one that has been compress. As in Zip file, type the software name and version then put zip. Google will help u find it. By so doing u will save ur data, after downloading u can unzip the file with WinRaR and get the original file size.

I use pirated softwares alot, u can search for the keys online, or on youtube

What is the cheapest subscription for a glo modem.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Color Is Best For This Design... Help! / Sketch Of Lil Wayne / Spy Camera Pen For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.