Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:38 AM

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend (33148 Views)

Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos / Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by donLEXY(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2013
First of all, the writer must be a joke. She said and I quote "name removed by me", people now should be searching for a ghost I guess, enough Honorable in town (dogs in Abuja are honorable). In case of next time, if you wanna write and ask people rate your essay, do so politely and not trying to make people have sympathy for you....... If its all true, I bet the name will be as bold as punch newspaper home page
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Slickest(m): 2:16am On Oct 19, 2013
sexymoma: Do you know since have been watching super story.... I've been trying to figure out those words. i thought it's ' THIS IS SUPER STORY, A LIFE OF TRY AND BORROW'
Thanks to you sha.
U made ma day...can't stop laughing...
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Slickest(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Ur story sef no sweet, poor plot, not intelligent at all...I wasn't thrilled, 2many loose ends...
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by InvertedHammer: 4:47am On Oct 19, 2013
cool

OP: On the 13th that was a Sunday, and it was the day of the event. After the event we went to chill at a hotel in GrA Benin.

alutacontinua: I couldn't finish the story!
I hate RAPE stories, it angers me sooooo much...like WTH

Anyway, op, I hope u find help and punish the guy accordingly!

/

Remember..that's her own version of the story.

Yeah, she was molested...and she is still protecting the guy's identity.

Ok. The guy boinked her and refused to refund her airfare nor pay up...and she wants to turn it into molestation case.

Good luck!

All these runz girls

//

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by fuke(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2013
ajas baba: A friend of mine (names removed by me) reached me and invited me to come to Benin City for an event. I have known him since 2011 so I tot nothing of it. Like no harm can be done after all we go way back and stuff.

So I booked my ticket from Lagos and I flew to Benin. On the 13th that was a Sunday, and it was the day of the event. After the event we went to chill at a hotel in GrA Benin.

He had a Suite there. We were with other friends, we all talked, laughed, gisted and all until about 10pm. Everyone started leaving gradually, I wanted to call a cab to take me to my own hotel, but he kept on insisting on dropping me. I was like it is even better, I would save my cab fare. So I had to wait for everybody to leave before he could drop me.

Every body finally left and I was about to stand up to leave but he kept on insisting that I should stay and I kept on saying it was late that I have to travel back to Lagos the following day because of work.

Then when I stood up angrily to go and get a cab, he pulled me and slapped me and asked me 2 sit. I thought it was a joke at first because I just couldn't believe it. Then I took my phone to call out and he seized them saying I am not going anywhere. He tied me up in his hotel, stuffed my mouth so I couldn't scream.

He raped me over and over. He said his baba said I was the perfect candidate for his rituals and for his upcoming elections to take place properly next year. I was shocked, I couldn't even believe it. I have heard stories never thought I would have seen it first hand.

Every 2 hours of everyday I was raped, mishandled and rough handled. I was helpless. I wept and cried all to no avail because no one could hear me. Then on Tuesday evening he went out and came back and rubbed something on his manhood and said that it was what his baba gave him to use on me when sleeping with me. That I would loose my womb and my good fortune. I begged, I cried, I did all I could but he refused.

At night when he tried to rape me with what the baba gave him, his manhood wasn't functioning, he tried and tried but it just wasn't getting up then he started to hit me and tried again but nothing and he left in annoyance to go and meet the baba. He was so much in a hurry he left the door open. He didn't lock it with the key.

I was there waiting for him to get back. Around 9am this morning an hotel staff came, they knocked no one answered and then they went down to get the other key only for them to find out the door was even opened from the beginning. And there I was. They helped me out and all. The names he used in filling the hotel forms are all fake. He is still at large.

The police are on a hunt for him. His wife is in police custody. So I want to use this medium to reach anyone that knows anything about him. He calls himself honourable .... (removed and other details too). I just really thank God for life because this is sumone I thought I knew and I was certain. God saw me through, it's not because I am too fine or too holy.

This shold be a warning to everybody. "You can only be sure of yourself, no one else. For those who would say Ladun this story was made up, sit down there and keep saying it was made up. She gave all the man's details, because she wants people here to help her find him. But you see, I am not an FBI agent or a police officer, and since the case is already at a Police Station, the Police should do their job. More so, I only put this up for ladies to learn.

Trust no one especially the opposite sex. They don;t love you more than your family, if they give you a thousand naira they are expecting you to give them something worth ten thousand naira in return.

We thank God for her life."

Anyway, op, I hope u find help and punish the guy accordingly![/quote]

You call this molestation ?
this is rape, assault, battering, attempted murder.

The mother fucker is done in.

Hope the lady went to hospital for tests and reports
as this will be very vital to the case.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Vicilo(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2013
U no get since. u flew from Lag to Benin to attend a married male frns party, after d party u returnd wit him to his hotel room, wat do u take us for? dats gud 4 u

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by ocelot2006(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2013
If you expect me to feel sorry for her, you're wasting your time.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by solidifi: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
WAP pls come and develope this story. "He slapped you and asked you to sit down at the place you all were hanging out", how did both of you get to his hotel room?

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by lipsyliscious: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2013
D story has too many loopholes bt u guys should realise dat dis story was sent to a Blogger n it was d Blogger dat removed d man's details n d op only copied n pasted on NL. D story has too many loopholes n it makes some parts of it surreal.

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by coachwilcox(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2013
This whole story is BS and full of holes. Obviously made up.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Horo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wonderful story my take how come it was on the second or third day house keepers show up came to the room with a key and later realised the door is even open,the story get k-leg seriously
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Tijay90(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
These females...js wanna have fun,& visit the "choiciest"hotels & places...then,they re all over the internet,moaning & groaning,crying foul abt being molested...I bet she didnt tell her bf or huzzy,where she was going...bt sorry ehn...next time turn down hotel invitations...or don't go alone!
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Druss(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why is the name hidden? Why is there no picture? The blood of his next victim is on your head!
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Evad(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
her name is ladun, from the story, guess I have an eye for details.

sorry abt your ordeal
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Evad(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
btw wetin be BS

no gimme end tym answer o
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by holyfather(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why is this a huge lesson to the ladies

what kind of question is that na?
they r d victims here,period.
abi u still dey learn?
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by lumeviewscom: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
The OP is a joker! You expect us to believe this crap. Hiding the identity of a rapist. Your head no correct and I don't believe the story. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by nonysmith(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fake story" u stood up in annoyance to leave and he slapped you then tied u up...when did u get to d room...- tot u say u guyz were hanging out and you waited for everybody to leave....abi na d slap relocate u go room

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by eightsin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
U c why it will b dficut to catch d culprit!
U only ended up entertaining NL peepz.
wat i dnt understnd is why u shld protect someone as evil as d man jst talked bout.
How we wan tak help d poor lady nw?
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by guyla: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
This story is doctored for litigation purposes possibly you were molested over and over but the man in question is your man-freind, the only shocking part of this story is that he suddenly decided to use you for rituals, again i put it to you that he druged you before tieing you hands and feet else you would have screamed for help in that hotel but alas you relaxed with a trusted friend whom you have dated over the years only to find out that you hardly know him

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by dapojaja(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Tijay90: These females...js wanna have fun,& visit the "choiciest"hotels & places...then,they re all over the internet,moaning & groaning,crying foul abt being molested...I bet she didnt tell her bf or huzzy,where she was going...bt sorry ehn...next time turn down hotel invitations...or don't go alone!

I was about to make my comment when I accross ur post. u read my mind well. if d act didn't turn to molestation, it is a case of chop wipe mouth considering she's got bf/fiancée. thereafter they say men are cheats. men cheat how? many girls r full of this pretentious kind of $h!t

2 Likes

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by zynzyn(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Every one today needs to be a psychologist and scrutinize every one, even the ones that claim to be friends! angry
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by bsquare18(f): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Real or fake....its stil a nice write up nd d msg has gotten across to dos dat wana blive.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by saveyou: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2013
@op, why are u hiding d identity of d person who molested u? If u really want dis dangerous trend to stop, u need to expose d person so dat people can help u track him down and get apprehend him so as to protect oda unsuspecting ladies. I see no sense in sheiding him execpt if u r cool wit wat happend to u.
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by fibonacciseries(f): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2013
joeyungg: Sick dude. I jst feel so ashamed why a guy would do such all in d name of believin one fake herbalist. Anyway, big lesson to ladies havin married men as close friends
Please, help us tell them o. Greedy girls. why on earth would you choose a married man as your friend and followed him somewhere without his wife and still wait for free ride from him @ odd hours? O su mi fun eyin omo olojukokoro ole wonyi.

1 Like

Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Mekyno(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Its a mixture of truth n falsehood. I bliv he went to slip ova d nyt wit d man n fly bak to lagos d followin morning 4 wok, if any, bt d skelewu dance turned to surujede dance(war/spirits muzik). Smh
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by fibonacciseries(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Mekyno: Its a mixture of truth n falsehood. I bliv he went to slip ova d nyt wit d man n fly bak to lagos d followin morning 4 wok, if any, bt d skelewu dance turned to surujede dance(war/spirits muzik). Smh
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Dav77(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Well it is a painful experience,but still with a male friend when everyone has gone,It seems u really want to have fun with ur friend but the adventure only turnout to be a dance with the evil gods,thank God for ur life a lesson to learn for u if only u will learn
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
fckyourman: Bros,Na steven spilberg direct am ?
No na FRED AMATA...
Re: Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
R-A-P-E is the worst crime against women.
If anyone sexually assaults you, PLEASE KILL THE PERSON and if you cannot Kill the person, find someone who will help you to kill the demonic creature.

Anyone who sexually assaults a girl or woman is demonic and such creature is not fit to be left alive to attack and destroy the lives of others.

When the grown up cousins of a brother in-law were reported of trying to molest my nieces, I warned their brother that I would kill them if they dared to sexually assault my sister's daughters and he knew I was not joking. And when he was reluctant to discipline , I reported to the responsible authorities and they were banished from their government residential estate.

Again, all girls and women must learn marital arts and always be armed with weapons of self defence.
Moreover avoid being alone with any guy who is not your boyfriend or husband.
Don't accept the invitations to visit such people.

The problem with most girls is they behave like fools.
Recently an undergraduate at a Nigerian university willingly paid her transport fare to meet with me in another state and willingly agreed to spend the night with me at a hotel in PH and we slept in the same bed.
She was fortunate that I am not a bad person. But many others have fallen into wrong hands and got assaulted, wounded and even murdered.

I hate to always read all the bad news of girls and women sexually assaulted or murdered by rapists and ritual killers. But in most cases I blame the victims for exposing themselves to the dangers of such misadventures.
Many girls and women willingly even date and marry evil cultists and others act as pimps on and off campus.
Many female undergraduates have been sexually assaulted on and off campus in Nigeria. But they refused to report to their families and others and allow their rapists to escape prosecution and continue their criminal acts.
One young victim of r-a-p-e threatened to commit suicide if the person she confessed to reported it to her parents and family, because of the shame and the stigma that will worsen their trauma. But not reporting crimes of sexual assault worsens the incidents of the crime and that is why the rapists don't feel any remorse and go on to assault and r-a-pe other girls and women and many have been murdered by these rapists.

One of the most celebrated female gossip bloggers was once a love-vendor and one of the reasons I cut ties with her is for her greed. She may even still be pimping presently and encouraging runs babes who are in most cases the targets and victims of rapists and ritual killers on the prowl in Nigeria.

Only capital punishment can deter other criminals from r-a-p-ing girls and women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.