Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (42972 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Switup:
coool
saw something like HIS 221? Akwa ibom and her neighbours? Are u in history and international studies?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2015
hayjay16:
Is ds chat room still existing?? undecided
yes it is. Which dept are u in?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hayjay16(f): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
yes it is. Which dept are u in?
economics wbu?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by monlawal(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
What do you need in a headphone?

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
hayjay16:
economics wbu?
history and international studies. What level are you in?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Krosslife(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Hello Great Tuskites!
Please, I need someone to help me with original and genuine Post UTME past questions and answers for Uniuyo. I am ready to compensate and reward your efforts if you're willing to help me.
Pls, SMS or call 08169998252, 07019294041
Thanks for your kindness.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Krosslife:
Hello Great Tuskites!
Please, I need someone to help me with original and genuine Post UTME past questions and answers for Uniuyo. I am ready to compensate and reward your efforts if you're willing to help me.
Pls, SMS or call 08169998252, 07019294041
Thanks for your kindness.
where's your location? You willing to pay 2k for it?
Got for science and arts. Up to date with solutions(solved by lecturers and profs)
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by prof4uall(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Students take a look at this site, it is coming your way soonest!! www.studentarrive.com. follow it bomba to bomba. Dont be left out.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2016
NnamdiN:
where's your location? You willing to pay 2k for it?
Got for science and arts. Up to date with solutions(solved by lecturers and profs)
will give you 1k for only Government and Crk and Literature only. And it must be From 2006 till date
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
will give you 1k for only Government and Crk and Literature only. And it must be From 2006 till date
it's a published book bro and it's updated yearly with correct answers not the the fake questions flying around. Contains all the subject combinations for either Arts or Science.2k last
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ENWONGOPATRICK(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2016
any environmental studies student dey here?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by UgRosy: 8:45pm On May 31, 2017
Download your social science materials especially sociology courses @ www.learnites.com or call 07078024045 for assistance
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Vectormike(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2017
This room still exist ni?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by gaspetengineer: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
For those of you in the *Chemical/Petroleum/Gas* or any other related Engineering department who intend to do a *final year project* using *Aspen Hysis for Engineering Design*, send me an inmail here on nairaland.

Incase you intend to do an *IT Report* too, follow suite. Spread the word, Thanks.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello Any Archi Student Here?Hello Any Archi Student Here?Hello Any Archi Student Here?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nikkganc08(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello...

Stop rewriting Jamb every year.

If you need admission into uniuyo (any department except Med/Sug, Law and pharmacy),

Send me a message now.

You'll be given admission within a week

Print able / confirmable from the official site

One on one transaction.

Also available:

Hostel accommodation (all hostels).

Tutorials (for science or engineering courses only)

General help in getting things done (if you stay far from uyo and can't come over to check things at school).

Send me a message now.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Mikkymanii01: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Note available rooms at olasbisi obasanjo for student and indigenous
We have

25 single rooms and more and 3 rooms self and 2 room parlor and 3 shops and many more please be fast don't miss all these opportunities cause people are paying in quick don't say your children didn't see rent or you didn't get

The first you need to Secured is rent any other are less .. be fast all are my direct am the mandate

Please rush 2 minute they close it up

I am the caretaker incharge of all note inspection fees is 3 k

4 single units at aiyegbami 35 k total package for each

8 single rooms at hassan Estate 65k total package for each

1 male room self contain at hassan Estate 100 k total package

1 single room at aina filling station with 60k total package
1shops each shop 80 k total package
1shop 80k total package

Two shops there

Owned by chief otunukan

3 single rooms at bobo Junction

30 k total package for all the single rooms there

Another single room

3 single room at olopomerin

35k total package for each

Owner baba Ali and Mrs adenuga and iya purewater

Two tiles self contain @ ibepe

180 k total package 2 units available..

Owned by mr titilayo

At ps

3 single room available too not far from ps

First big room @ 45 k total package
Single small room 28 k total package
Last room 40 k total package

These three rooms only ladies are allowed to live cause landlord dint want boys

Owned by Mrs aderonke fausa

At ijesha road

2 single room

90 k total package

2 bedroom at ijesha road

250 k total package

At ijesha

Single room 60k total package

2 room / parlor

Each r/p 100k total package

Total number of rooms available now are

Olatechmarketing@gmail.com

Marketforreal enterprises

Another
1 single room at konigba 90k total package

1 shop at ijesha 70k total package

Owned by mr iwalesin be fast all

If you read and pass is late but read and act upon

Note inspection fees is 3k to any location
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by akwesenana: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=akwesenana post=125925985][/quote] You irritate me
Shior
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by akwesenana: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
You irritate me
Shior
How do I irritate you?
Why are you stalking me?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2023
akwesenana:
How do I irritate you?
Why are you stalking me?
Shiorrrrrr
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by akwesenana: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Shiorrrrrr
Omote, gimme space.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Omote, gimme space.
Redpill in the mud

All of you patronize prostitutes but go to the redpill thread to condemn women shiorrrrrr

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.