Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (42623 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Fellycutie: disvirgin keh? Nnamdin lost his virginity 20years ago so dnt even go der tongue. Meanwhile u guys shouldn't corrupt me ;Dabeg
No one gonna corrupt you. You are safe with me. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: No one gonna corrupt you. You are safe with me. wink
*blushing* kiss
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
NnamdiN: Hehehe I should be approaching 50 na.

Good morning y'all.
lolz..father christmas
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fellycutie: *blushing* kiss
How was your day? smiley

Guys,we gotta make this thread fun.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by NnamdiN: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Fellycutie: lolz..father christmas
dearie how are ya wink hope u had a lovely day?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
The newbiez in the house show throw questions about what you wanna know about uniuyo.

@Others; where were you on June 12th? share your own side of the story
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
lipsrsealed Watz happening here!!!

Oh, I seeeEeeeee

Juz bcuz I went to buy "something" u guys Turned dis innocent thread to lipsrsealed

Hw una dey

N

Who get garri hEre?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Danhumprey: How was your day? smileyfyn hun..nd urs?

Guys,we gotta make this thread fun.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
enohbong: lipsrsealed Watz happening here!!!

Oh, I seeeEeeeee

Juz bcuz I went to buy "something" u guys Turned dis innocent thread to lipsrsealed

Hw una dey

N

Who get garri hEre?
4 sale or to borrow?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Emmy9ite: The newbiez in the house show throw questions about what you wanna know about uniuyo.

@Others; where were you on June 12th? share your own side of the story
I asked a question abt acceptance fee buh got no reply
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by dabrake(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
What's happening?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by enohbong: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
dabrake: What's happening?

EVRYTIN!!!

Fellycutie: 4 sale or to borrow?
Borrow.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Fellycutie: .
My day was fine. Hope you attend service today?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2013
enohbong: lipsrsealed Watz happening here!!!

Oh, I seeeEeeeee

Hw una dey

N

Who get garri hEre?
LOL................oya wey the garri dey? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2013
dabrake: What's happening?
Where have you been self? Been trying to drag you here.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Fellycutie: I asked a question abt acceptance fee buh got no reply
Oh! Sorry. Might have not seen it.

So,have you paid yours?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: My day was fine. Hope you attend service today?
yeah I'm on ma way
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh! Sorry. Might have not seen it.

So,have you paid yours?
haven't paid mine yet...I wil be in uyo nxt week..I wil pay it wen I come
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fellycutie: haven't paid mine yet...I wil be in uyo nxt week..I wil pay it wen I come
You mean this week? Because today is the beginning of a new week. Anyway,let me know when you come to Uyo. I would be on hand to recieve you. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: You mean this week? Because today is the beginning of a new week. Anyway,let me know when you come to Uyo. I would be on hand to recieve you. wink
nope nextweek
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fellycutie: nope nextweek
Alright. smiley
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: You mean this week? Because today is the beginning of a new week. Anyway,let me know when you come to Uyo. I would be on hand to recieve you. wink
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Fellycutie: nope nextweek
Better come fast and pay o. acceptance fee doesn't take a long time.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emmy9ite:
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol. Wetin? cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Danhumprey: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Emmy9ite:
Felly,I hope you have heard him? Be fast and snappy with your payment.

By the way,bro. Where are you now? And when would you be in Uyo? Maybe we could meet. wink
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2013
From the look of things I guess its safe to say that once ASUU call it quits we would also resume with other schools

Hoping that all issues concerning June 12 have been resolved
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2013
To you(you and you) that put this thread together, I salute y'all...|I.REP.ANNEX campus|
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Emmy9ite:
yea I know but som1 told me they won't end it in a hurry cos they haven't released supp list nd d supp candidates will also pay or are we going to pay differently?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Felly,I hope you have heard him? Be fast and snappy with your payment.

By the way,bro. Where are you now? And when would you be in Uyo? Maybe we could meet. wink
will u kill cow 4me? cheesy..anywaiz uyo is so dry... dats y I'm nt too excited coming over.bt I will come nxt wk 2 pay it
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Fellycutie(f): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2013
BUSY BRAIN: To you(you and you) that put this thread together, I salute y'all...|I.REP.ANNEX campus|
u r welcome
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Felly,I hope you have heard him? Be fast and snappy with your payment.

currently in Abuja. If the strike is called off today, I will be in uyo by Sunday. we will meet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

HARDEST MATHS Question Ever / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / Obiano Directs Anambra Teachers To Resume On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.