Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,005 members, 7,803,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? (17546 Views)

Our President Just Got An Endorsement Deal From Johnnie Walker / South East Now Has SFG And Deputy Senate President Just Like They Did Under GEJ. / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Chocogold: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2016
K
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Ragnnar: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Look up all the old politicians starting with Bubu.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Sasuwa(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
kill any terrorist in in north and south east
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Lincoln275(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
I will just make money, since its just a day
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lakamua21: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
i will ban all forms of religion . thats the source of nigeria's backwardness, theft, daftness, violence, and failure

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lordmayor4(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001
What's your own one day agenda?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Taeewo(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Will just call Florentino Perez and Roman Abramovic to loan or sell Nigeria to highest bidder among them. ....
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Kaodek(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Supposed constitution could be amended in a single day, i would av love to do that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by sn019051: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Even if for one month, Na to sign cheques and award contracts all through, whoever comes after will do governance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Pylony(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Will make sure every politician above the age of 50 spend the rest of his or her life behind bars taking garri with dry bread. They said we're the owners of tomorrow they can't keep us waiting till they are swallowed by their graves jor.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by davidif: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2016
kaboninc:

What could those things be?

Oh boy, where do I even begin? How much time do you have?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by kaboninc(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2016
davidif:

Oh boy, where do I even begin? How much time do you have?

Lol.

You can help with bullet points.. ..
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Winnelyn(f): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
here to read comment..but lalasticlala weldone oooi you refused to move my topics to fp God is ur strength oooo embarassed
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Aburi001: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I'd love to know what you feel you can achieve or do if given an opportunity to be the president of Nigeria just for a day. What will u do? What are the things you'll wish to stop or introduce/encourage in the country. Remember, it's just for a day and you may not achieve all of your plans for the country, so just choose to do those things you feel the country needs and not wants. Over to you, let's know your plan(s) for Nigeria...
Na to give all these our leaders/looters the Jerry Rawlings (of Ghana) treatment. Invite all of them for a meeting and assassinate them ALL grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Iyaju(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Kill all past leaders n old politicians. So there will be room for we the leaders of tomorrow grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Pylony(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2016
gramci:
Nuke North East
Just curious o, oga how many nucler war heads una get for 9ja? grin The last time i check na 0.000 still dey launch pit. Abi na the power of your mess you wan use nuke them na? Still curious no vex.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lekankolade(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Some of this commenters will one day vie for any political office and expect people to vote them.... It's terrible to know that Nigeria has no future.. I weep for my dear country....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by LorDBolton(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
lucabraski:

Loot the treasury.

If there's a heaven, you must make it.

Cos you're a saint.

Me i'm gonna EMPTY the treasury...if anything remain then I Bleep up be that grin grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by FrancaCC: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Reduce the dollar-naira rate.
Cos its d root of every hardship we r facing here due to most things we use are imported.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by realBliss(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I'd love to know what you feel you can achieve or do if given an opportunity to be the president of Nigeria just for a day. What will u do? What are the things you'll wish to stop or introduce/encourage in the country. Remember, it's just for a day and you may not achieve all of your plans for the country, so just choose to do those things you feel the country needs and not wants. Over to you, let's know your plan(s) for Nigeria...

DECLARE BIAFRA AND IMPLEMENT FEDERALISM IN THE NATION...
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
I will make sure we have 24hrs power supply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
I will make sure we have 24hrs power supply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by tomaudu(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Increase minimum wage from 18k to 50k
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Qyubee(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Impose progressive tax on all these big churches n religious organizations!
Grant scholarship to every 5 children in public pry schools to uni level all over naija!
Not much can b done in 24hrs really....anyways sha if wishes were horses.........!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date / Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech / Plot To Remove Gbajabiamila Uncovered - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.