Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? (17491 Views)

Our President Just Got An Endorsement Deal From Johnnie Walker / South East Now Has SFG And Deputy Senate President Just Like They Did Under GEJ. / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote (2) (3) (4)

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lailo: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Hang all PDP chieftain,guilty or not.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lllennie(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
I will use all the resources at my disposal and set a sustainable massive reorientation and empowerment schemes, to help reorient the Nigerian public. The aim of the orientation campaign will be to build patroitism, productivity, good leadership and good followership. I believe this will help strenghten our weak institutions and encourage due process therefore, effort will be rewarded duely i believe that we will as a nation benefit from the ingenuity of the Igbo man, the intelligence of the Yoruba man, and the best of the Hausa man and every other person in Nigeria. We will cherish and perfect our union.

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Honestly Speaking, I Will Scrap Out Our Educational System, It Does Not Fit How We Live In This Country. I Will Make Internet Marketing A Kull Course.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Adebowale89(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2016
I will use presidential might to imposed parliamentary system of govt and erase this scam called democracy system of govt that will end the relevancy of senators and house of maid or na reps

nothing like democracy in Africa, democracy is a big scam
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by mokwu1974(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
I will definitely rule the way others are ruling us. Thanks
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by bashydemy(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2016
lucabraski:

Loot the treasury.

GEJ daughter.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by bashydemy(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Adufaye:
U don't xpect me to do work for one day na,na to carry money wey go fit contain 2rooms,all in different currencies

Wow youth that want to take over from the elders, No wonder they cannot trust the youth.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by evansjeff(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2016
See the dirty minds of Nigerians, Chai...this country e no go better again, I go comot for this country go Ondo local government
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by themonk(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Marry 2 wives from each local government area of the federation

Damn!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by shumuel(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Sigh... sad Can this country be great again, see response o, everybody wan loot angry This is bad, very bad.

Me i'll arrest all the polithiefian grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by juman(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
If it is possible to put him on trial and jail obasanjo in that one day I would do that.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by mizzyboy007: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll legalize marijuana.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Legalbeing(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
I will Order the k:lling of all politicians both past and present. They are the cause of our problems
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by nkypat: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2016
I will grant my eastern people their heart desire.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Deilluminator(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Privatise Nigeria of course
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by johnmars(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
order the execution of all Buhari's govt including Buhari if still alive. cut N10bn go party with Nicki Minaj the next day
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
If I become the president of Nigeria for one day I will do the followin: 1• I will order 10 presidential jets go to each state and marry 5 wife's in each state, plus if the wife of the sitting governor is beautiful she has no choice than to be my wife

2• I will make sure every worker in Nigeria receive their salary that same day and their salaries increased by 15%

3• I will launch an atomic and nuclear bomb down north and dat is after I have marrried their women

just elect me as your president for one day and know more that I will do just on dat day
Check out my signature [url=ogbonnaurama..com]ogbonnaurama..com[/url]

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
I WILL MAKE BIAFRA A REALITY
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by mattsvibes: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
i would sack all the corrupt official within a day
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Rexnegro(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
geezyk:
once i have the opportunity,Abacha's loot would be mere childs play compared to mine... cos i'll just buy one house and load it with money..
all in one day? build And load it up with money all in a day? bro go use Your drugs Please...
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by daniella04: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Will first of all sentence all political leaders that has ruled the country one way or the other and above 65years to death. Then I will ensure true federalism is practice.
Finally will scrap out the senate and leave only house of rep ensure that too much power is not at the centre
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Sojebrand(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Adebowale89:
I will use presidential might to imposed parliamentary system of govt and erase this scam called democracy system of govt that will end the relevancy of senators and house of maid or na reps
nothing like democracy in Africa, democracy is a big scam
lllennie:
I will use all the resources at my disposal and set a sustainable massive reorientation and empowerment schemes, to help reorient the Nigerian public. The aim of the orientation campaign will be to build patroitism, productivity, good leadership and good followership. I believe this will help strenghten our weak institutions and encourage due process therefore, effort will be rewarded duely i believe that we will as a nation benefit from the ingenuity of the Igbo man, the intelligence of the Yoruba man, and the best of the Hausa man and every other person in Nigeria. We will cherish and perfect our union.
Rayton:
1. If possible I would like to decentralize the government so every region would cater for its power supply and micro economy :
2 restructure the police and military through their welfare (housing etc) and by retiring anyone above certain service years handsomely thereby employing graduates uni as officers and OND as junior staff and good fighting equipment.
NB:ANY CASE OF ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE WOULD BE DULY TRIED BY THE LAW, ANY CASE OF THE ARMY BEATING UP CIVILIANS OR FIGHTING THE POLICE OR THEMSELVES WOULD FACE THE MUSIC SQUARELY.
NO CORRUPTION CASE OR MANSLAUGHTER CASE SHOULD EXCEED 6MONTHS OF TRIAL.....
Sign it into law that any company operating in Nigeria must have Indigenous staff strength of about 70% with good Labour LAWS and payment meeting up with least wage of atleast 2dollar per hour for staff as this would reduce the man hours in our factories because companies can't use our citizens for a day as that would be grossly expensive.
AbuMaryam1:
All is 24 hours, i will work like computer only if it can be executed:
1-first hour> automatic payment of 2 million naira to police, immigration, and civil defence officers just bonus and reinforce them with modern weapons.
2-second hour> i will oreder the arrest of all religious leaders who preaches from 1999 till date for prosecution.

3 Third hour > I will arrest all traditional leaders and give order for immediete introgation and prosecution.

4- Forth hour> i will consficate all public and companies fund in the bank, for individual 2m above and coys 10m above, a commitee will constituted to investigate the sources and how they got the money, any person or coy found with gara gara will be prosecuted with not less than 30yrs in prison.
5> fith hour > All politicians and whoever hold a political office from 1979 till date will be arrested and try for treason and be prosecuted, if found guilty all his fortune will be consfiscated.

6> sixth hour> All former chief of justice of the federation, head of tribunals from 1999 till date will be bring to book and charge for treason.

I take rest at this join.

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Lunaxskin: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
I will change the constitution in 5hrs and hand the country back to the western world to manage for 20 yrs
...Can you guess wish country I will hand Nigeria to? Lol
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by AlanSugar(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Take over the treasury of all religious institutions and pay workers there salaries. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Beadex1(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
implement true federalism within de first minutes..........move all the oil company head quarters from abuja and lagos back to their host country after that i resign ... am done bruh
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by AlanSugar(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Bossforeva:
Provide the National Moi-Moi, Divide the National Cake though i'll take the lion share and then share the rest equally to the masses. I'll make sure i dn't forget anything at Aso Rock, just as Buhari forgot and now wants to go back to reclaim.

Cockroach brains everywhere! Talk about forgetting something @ Aso Rock, buhari did not wake up that fateful morning sometime in August, I think 27th, of '85 in readiness to prepare a handover note to the 'evil genius', rather he left unceremoniously and in handcuffs so there's every tendency he 'forgot' his life there! Wailers sef :- undecided
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
1-i will direct DSS to arrest seun lalasticlala and all other mods for all the ban ban wey dem ban me for nairaland

2-i will arrest and detain for 4 years osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 ajepako chukwudi44 abimbawealth fabfunmi msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann Juliaann for direspecting me when I was nobody. Funjosh will be my driver,eleko1 will be my gardener,ajepako,VickyRotex and Aminat508 will be my cooks. tongue tongue tongue

3-i will negotiate with Ipob to know how much they will pay me to actualise their dreams of biafra

4 - I will pack all the money in CBN

5 -i will kill all the people that will come after me including those on nairaland

6-i will sell Nigeria to India or Pakistan and relocate to live in the moon.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by IYANGBALI: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Lunaxskin:
I will change the constitution in 5hrs and hand the country back to the western world to manage for 20 yrs
...Can you guess wish country I will hand Nigeria to? Lol
na India now
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Ekenev2(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
I will create out a New Nation called Biafra and resign
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Slurity(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't know if its possible to achieve in a day but what I will try to achieve is change the whole policy of the country to military laws and solid ground to enforce the law.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by NewSpiritMan: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
I will sign the recommendations of the national confab. Or if the report is no where to be found, use executive action to bring into effect true federalism where every state will run their affairs autonomously and give a portion to the federal. Are you ready for a revolution? arisegiantofafrica..com.ng
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by eleko1: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Get Canada fisa, to go meet my sugar mum vickyrotex . No time

Trainee Plane Crashed In Ilorin During Routine Exercise / BREAKING: Presidency Speaks On Plot To Arrest CJN, Frame Court Justices / Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure