Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? (17561 Views)

Our President Just Got An Endorsement Deal From Johnnie Walker / South East Now Has SFG And Deputy Senate President Just Like They Did Under GEJ. / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I'd love to know what you feel you can achieve or do if given an opportunity to be the president of Nigeria just for a day. What will u do? What are the things you'll wish to stop or introduce/encourage in the country. Remember, it's just for a day and you may not achieve all of your plans for the country, so just choose to do those things you feel the country needs and not wants. Over to you, let's know your plan(s) for Nigeria...

Nothing meaningful can be achieved in a day in any aspect of our life. Success is a product of system or systems. Governance is one of the complex system in the world. For anything to succeed, you need a minimum of 5 years. Anything less than 5 years is pure divine intervention.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by ajepako(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
1-i will direct DSS to arrest seun lalasticlala and all other mods for all the ban ban wey dem ban me for nairaland

2-i will arrest and detain for 4 years osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 ajepako chukwudi44 abimbawealth fabfunmi msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann Juliaann for direspecting me when I was nobody. Funjosh will be my driver,eleko1 will be my gardener,ajepako,VickyRotex and Aminat508 will be my cooks. tongue tongue tongue

3-i will negotiate with Ipob to know how much they will pay me to actualise their dreams of biafra

4 - I will pack all the money in CBN

5 -i will kill all the people that will come after me including those on nairaland

6-i will sell Nigeria to India or Pakistan and relocate to live in the moon.

I swear you no welll

Thank you for the position of cook.. you just gave me a wonderful idea...about how to get rid of my nairaland mentioner...

Omo ljoba... cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Tino86(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Urgently execute all past and present politicians, allow regions to scede and part with #50billion dollars
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by kingsman66(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
a day in office as the President of Nigerian is too much what I need is just half day,
I will derived my power from the constitution and ORDER the execution of all Nigerians from the age of 12 and above! And I will step aside then that word called corruption will disappear from nigerians dictionary.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Oluvico007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Change d nation to a dictatorship.. . Like Zimbabwe
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Dapizu16(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
To change the cost of governance
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by idesylvester(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
tonytony208:
i will remove immunity clause from the constitution and reccommend life omprisonment or deatj sentence for all corrupt public office holder; including OBJ, IBB, ATIKU, EL RIFAI,FFK and so on.

Loot the treasury? Mba! Money is not everything. I would rather work for a sane and corruption-free nigerian society than enrich myself

....unfortunately, it is just for a day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Hades2016(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Loot ! Loot !! Loot !!!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by katniss(f): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amanyanabo:
See them,typical nigerians
We are our own problems
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by kskpoundz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Reestablishment of price control policy & effectiveness of true federalism
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by decomaniaboss(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adufaye:
U don't xpect me to do work for one day na,na to carry money wey go fit contain 2rooms,all in different currencies
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by decomaniaboss(f): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marry 2 wives from each local government area of the federation
u sure say u don see women pants before grin grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by ebonytarki(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will sack the CBN governor.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
A day is damn too long. Give me 2hrs pere. I'll change the fate of my family and everyone around me. That's all. I don't need to murder. Its money money money! 12hrs will be too boring in that seat
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by shortiespro: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
First 5mins introduction.. next 5 mints attain power n resume office. 20mins for what we have in treasury,recovered loots, income in all sector of ministry and properties.oil .. Etc . I'm dealing with figures dont tell me 20mins is too small..

Sum up everything into 10---

1. Electricity
2. Road and Transportation
3. Medicals ( hospital/healthcare)
4. Housing and Office Businesses for the public to generate job
5. All Nigerian Force (from low level) this guys harass us a lot(especially police)
6. Bring oil Price down( 50 naira is ok )
7. Renovations
8 free water
9. Free Education
10. Reduce price of food stuff
11. Charity

This one long .. suppose take 2h:20mins to carry it out with order n immediate effect...

2h 50mins

Make sure we have a working NIN security system ... like an ssn... where govt can support recommended people with disability n unemployed people to help keep up with bills.. for this 1hour

3h50mins

10mins to load all myself as Mr President...

4hrs ...

If u get to add .. Kountinue
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by adegeye38(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Suspend Nass till further notice, takehold of the military and declare myself president indefinitely...
Then i will begin my plan to transform Nigeria, economically and infastructurally.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will live that one day to the fullest...if possible I will marry that day....and I will make sure I saved for my generations to come...
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Codes151(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
U wan dash APC free ideas?
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by VickyRotex(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
1-i will direct DSS to arrest seun lalasticlala and all other mods for all the ban ban wey dem ban me for nairaland

2-i will arrest and detain for 4 years osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 ajepako chukwudi44 abimbawealth fabfunmi msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann Juliaann for direspecting me when I was nobody. Funjosh will be my driver,eleko1 will be my gardener,ajepako,VickyRotex and Aminat508 will be my cooks. tongue tongue tongue

3-i will negotiate with Ipob to know how much they will pay me to actualise their dreams of biafra

4 - I will pack all the money in CBN

5 -i will kill all the people that will come after me including those on nairaland

6-i will sell Nigeria to India or Pakistan and relocate to live in the moon.

But who open Yaba Left door for you to escape? cry cry
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by johncreek: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seems this generation is even more corrupt... With all these comments am reading?
Corruption seema to have just started.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Barigaboy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bring down d price of food, Nepa bill, Stabilise electricity, Fuel, cancel house of rep, open d border, grant amnesty to d militant n pay dem to face d Boko Haram. Allow those who which to back to there state to leave peacefully while those willing to stay get one woman each n. N500 suya with 2 Hennessy. Call meeting consisting of all our bad leaders n blow them off. Now u tell me those u want in d meeting.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by shibanbo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
will move FCT to the EAST. CHOP as little as 200billion run go syria go live. if you get mind fine me come.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Tonason: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will dissolve Nigeria,
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
All is 24 hours, i will work like computer only if it can be executed:
1-first hour> automatic payment of 2 million naira to police, immigration, and civil defence officers just bonus and reinforce them with modern weapons.
2-second hour> i will oreder the arrest of all religious leaders who preaches from 1999 till date for prosecution.

3 Third hour > I will arrest all traditional leaders and give order for immediete introgation and prosecution.

4- Forth hour> i will consficate all public and companies fund in the bank, for individual 2m above and coys 10m above, a commitee will constituted to investigate the sources and how they got the money, any person or coy found with gara gara will be prosecuted with not less than 30yrs in prison.
5> fith hour > All politicians and whoever hold a political office from 1979 till date will be arrested and try for treason and be prosecuted, if found guilty all his fortune will be consfiscated.

6> sixth hour> All former chief of justice of the federation, head of tribunals from 1999 till date will be bring to book and charge for treason.

I take rest at this join.

God bless who retrieved this thread, originally 21 Nov, 2013. This is exactly three years with somedays. I insisted Judiciary is the backbone of our progress. Any country that have no rigid justice system the country shall remain in a coma. The Judiciary must be supported by law enforcement agencies .

At this point in time we need a tribunal that shall work in draconian approach on our judges and legal experts. Any judge or lawyer found or attempting to maneuver justice shall face the wrath of that tribunal.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will abolish federal allocations to states by entrenching absolute true federalism. Every state should fend for itself through its own internally generated proceeds and pay 10% of its proceeds to the federation account on a monthly basis.

I will also abolish the bicameral legislature currently in practice and stick to a unicameral legislation which will solely be on part time basis and i will drastically reduce the number of agencies at the federal level.

Every state will only have one delegate sent to the unicameral legislation that will be in place and the FG will appoint one delegate from every state for ministerial positions which also implies that we will only have 36 ministers and 36 senators only and Abuja the federal capital will only have a mayor.

States will no longer have the powers to borrow external funds which becomes debt that are lumped into the federation foreign debts, that era will be gone for good.

My government will make policies that will seek to protect the economic interest of its citizenry at every point in time and our economy will be private sector driven.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by akigbemaru: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
I right the wrong!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by WomanOfRace(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmmmm tough one o. A day?

First change the present government and immediately go after them with EFCC, then sack all those old papa's that think public enterprises is their family inheritance and employ the youths and finally before i step down.....Declare Republic Of Biafra .
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by WomanOfRace(f): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2016

First change the present government and immediately go after them with EFCC, then sack all those old papa's that think public enterprises is their family inheritance and employ the youths and finally before i step down.....give Biafrans what they want.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by pxjosh(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
WomanOfRace:

First change the present government and immediately go after them with EFCC, then sack all those old papa's that think public enterprises is their family inheritance and employ the youths and finally before i step down.....give Biafrans what they want.

grin
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by WomanOfRace(f): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
pxjosh:
grin
Haaaasaa you are already breakdancing?
Na so...
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by emeka2847: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2016
I will ask sss to look for you so I can give you a hot slap
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by geezyk(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rexnegro:
all in one day? build And load it up with money all in a day? bro go use Your drugs Please...
I said buy, not build... Oya who needs his drugs now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Ghana For ECOWAS Authority Of Heads Of States Summit- Pics / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / PDP: Appointment Of New Service Chiefs Late, Demands Buratai's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.