Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) (25755 Views)

Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding / Princess Adeola, Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Just ignore this somali dude, even on topix all Somalis talk about is talk about people who aren't horned African loool the hate you guys have for us is a mutual feeling smiley
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Zairois: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Naija rafikis use some voodoo Sht on this crazy somali to break his hand his computer so he can't come on nairaland his ignorance is hard to ignore. Juju or at least ban him ASAP with that I will leave with what he would say in swahili (katangan dialect)
Aksentani Sanaa. (Thank you all very much) one love to everyone including somali.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 7:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Zairois: Just ignore this somali dude, even on topix all Somalis talk about is talk about people who aren't horned African loool the hate you guys have for us is a mutual feeling smiley

who says we hate you bro?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2013
I think you're confused, you keep contradicting yourself. But OK.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: I think you're confused, you keep contradicting yourself. But OK.

If you want to stick together against this Bantu onslaught, by all means count me in. But then again Somali khafeef, deeg was lo dashtaa.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

If you want to stick together against this Bantu onslaught, by all means count me in. But then again Somali khafeef, deeg was lo dashtaa.

But I dont agree with either of you. You are one and the same.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

as i expected.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by onila(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

dont forget the Djibouti beauty thread wink https://www.nairaland.com/1072292/beauty-djibouti-women#19070672
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Ajuran: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
onila: dont forget the Djibouti beauty thread wink https://www.nairaland.com/1072292/beauty-djibouti-women#19070672

having a beauty thread for djibouti doesn't make sense as There are somalis in djibouti as well. but okay.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wallahi if this was posted on topix the somalis there would freak.

I wish them all the best in life.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:
Wallahi if this was posted on topix the somalis there would freak.

I wish them all the best in life.

Pathetic why a Somali girl that attractive would go for an Asian. Makes me want to throw up.

Hopefully they are divorced, and you know she will never get married to another Somali after that lapse in judgement.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 3:51am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Pathetic why a Somali girl that attractive would go for an Asian. Makes me want to throw up.

Hopefully they are divorced, and you know she will never get married to another Somali after that lapse in judgement.

Bro she does what she wants, we're not given the right to just judge what we want
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 3:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Bro she does what she wants, we're not given the right to just judge what we want

It doesnt matter, she is pathetic. I would disown my daughter if she married a non-Somali (maybe I would allow an Ethiopian, Eritrean muslim)
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

It doesnt matter, she is pathetic. I would disown my daughter if she married a non-Somali (maybe I would allow an Ethiopian, Eritrean muslim)

As long as he's a good guy, muslim and owns a decent income I'd allow mine.

But the again I'm not married yet.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:01am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Really, even Amhara
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

As long as he's a good guy, muslim and owns a decent income I'd allow mine.

But the again I'm not married yet.

But then again you are Majertaine. Just like she probably is. So is Iman, and Ayan hirsi Ali. I see a pattern.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:02am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

But then again you are Majertaine. Just like she probably is.

Some-thing you're not but desperatly want to be smiley
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:02am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

But then again you are Majertaine. Just like she probably is. So is Iman, and Ayan hirsi Ali. I see a pattern.

And your Hawiye who mixed with Bantus as long as they're not kenyan I give you my blessing to continue mixing.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Really, even Amhara

If they were Muslim yes. Amhara Muslim hate Christian amahras and gravitate towards Somalis. Without Somalis in the Horn, the Muslims would be wiped out, even Bantu Muslims are fighting against Kenya for Somalia. Same in Ethiopia, Amahara, Oromo, muslims are more loyal to Somalia than to Ethiopia.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

And your Hawiye who mixed with Bantus grin

Nothing wrong with Hawiye. I am Darod like I said.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Okay then, which sub-clan are you, Mareexan, Ogaden, Dhulbaxanta

your obviously not Majerteen as its too good for you
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

I never said there was, yet you are what you are, (Hawiye)
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Okay then, which sub-clan are you, Mareexan, Ogaden, Dhulbaxanta

your obviously not Majerteen as its too good for you

I am Dhulbahante.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

If they were Muslim yes. Amhara Muslim hate Christian amahras and gravitate towards Somalis. Without Somalis in the Horn, the Muslims would be wiped out, even Bantu Muslims are fighting against Kenya for Somalia. Same in Ethiopia, Amahara, Oromo, muslims are more loyal to Somalia than to Ethiopia.

I understand if they're muslim, thought you were referring to those dumbass christians
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

I am Dhulbahante.

Liar angry angry
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Liar angry angry

Does it matter what I am, and why would I lie about that? Sometimes you make no sense. Just stop talking to me and move around the site.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Does it matter what I am, and why would I lie about that? Sometimes you make no sense. Just stop talking to me and move around the site.

It does'nt matter but you shouldn't lie about what you are.

In another thread you proudly said you were form the south, hence me considering you Hawiye, at the very least strengthening my beliefs
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by axum: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

It does'nt matter but you shouldn't lie about what you are.

In another thread you proudly said you were form the south, hence me considering you Hawiye, at the very least strengthening my beliefs

clearly said long ago that my dad is Darod and my mom is Isaq
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2014
F**k off, my mum is Issaq,

Habar Toljaala or Habar Yunis?
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

clearly said long ago that my dad is Darod and my mom is Isaq

Okay, I believe you.
Re: Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) by Maakhir(m): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

We try to be nice to all Africans, not just Somalis

The Guy was disrespecting somalis on the forum, and he did not face bans??

Or was that aimed particularly to axum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri / Hausa Indigenous Aristocracy And Titles And Functions / The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.