Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) (3914 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) / Nigerians Spend N60bn On Bullet-Proof Vehicles In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Flirtyfemi: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
"The Minister of aviation is busy buying bullet proof cars to protect her PO from her imaginary enemies whilst the aviation sector where she chairs is in ruins and killing people by the day...
Perhaps, she is too busy to conduct a proper on ground check of airlines and their fleet of dead and run down aeroplanes. Should someone who has lied and misled the public about a common bullet proof car be allowed to handle a sector as big as aviation?"
Yesterday, Sahara Reporters revealed how Stella Oduah purchased a N225m vehicle, well, photos of the inner section of the vehicles have leaked online. See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/see-inside-aviation-minister-stella.html

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by sexmachine01(f): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
i swear if i nor buy this car make i naked baff
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by bloggernaija: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thieving corrupt crabs
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by iterator25: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
sexmachine01: i swear if i nor buy this car make i naked baff
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by komekn(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is there an adjective to describe the endemic blatant corruption and abuse of office called ministerial privileged.
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by olumidazz: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh my dear country Nigeria, how I weep for you.
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
And just yesterday, some Nigerians died of stampede because of sallah gift, which may not worth more than 500 naira.

May God help this country.
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by donphilopus: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nigeria Aviation Sector is in the state of Jeopardy, and this woman is busy on her Bullet Proof Car..
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is outrageous, soon we will be hearing its her money. undecided
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
greatgod2012: And just yesterday, some Nigerians died of stampede because of sallah gift, which may not worth more than 500 naira.

May God help this country.
lipsrsealed
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
In Seun Osewa's voice "Give me money, and I would spend it wisely" in contrast to "Give me good health & great employees, and I will change the world!"
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Chaleeee: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Flirtyfemi: "The Minister of aviation is busy buying bullet proof cars to protect her PO from her imaginary enemies whilst the aviation sector where she chairs is in ruins and killing people by the day...
Perhaps, she is too busy to conduct a proper on ground check of airlines and their fleet of dead and run down aeroplanes. Should someone who has lied and misled the public about a common bullet proof car be allowed to handle a sector as big as aviation?"
Yesterday, Sahara Reporters revealed how Stella Oduah purchased a N225m vehicle, well, photos of the inner section of the vehicles have leaked online. See photos below:

@ firts bold, how is the aviation industry in ruins? How many people are killed by the day? Fine the. Agagu accident is unfortunate. Every mishap is not due to corruption oo. Will money check the airplanes for efficient funcrtionality or is the minister to check every airplane operting in Nigeria by herself? Next time be objective in your propaganda. How many crashes has happened after thatt?

@ second bold, the pictures above are fabrications and outright falsehood. She bought those cars and gave it a US number plate right? Should a news agency that can lie on something as obvious as the above be trusted? You couldn't eeven lie conviencingly, should your intellectual acumen be relied upon?? Get lives menh...

1 Like

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Denn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
The blogger is a liar that should be stoned for gross deceit.

These pictures are Internet downloads...check the plate number.

The things people do to get attention.

Smh
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by donphilopus: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chaleeee:

@ firts bold, how is the aviation industry in ruins? How many people are killed by the day? Fine the. Agagu accident is unfortunate. Every mishap is not due to corruption oo. Will money check the airplanes for efficient funcrtionality or is the minister to check every airplane operting in Nigeria by herself? Next time be objective in your propaganda. How many crashes has happened after thatt?

@ second bold, the pictures above are fabrications and outright falsehood. She bought those cars and gave it a US number plate right? Should a news agency that can lie on something as obvious as the above be trusted? You couldn't eeven lie conviencingly, should your intellectual acumen be relied upon?? Get lives menh...
so, are you trying to say she's trying in the Aviation Sector?? On a normal circumstance, are we supposed to be calculating the number of crash?? Or are there no countries in the world that have not witnessed crash??
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by hapholahbi: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
I doubt this write up.
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Brimmie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
hapholahbi: I doubt this write up.

Doubt!? This is something you can extract from google na.. Shooo!!!
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by vcvibes(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hana dis isn't d real car. You can find dese pictures on Google. Op mind urself angry
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by GeneralJ(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
fucking retartded bloggers, this is not a leakd foto, don't make me swear for you today, fucking wasting my time, abi you dey mad

2 Likes

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2013
I used to think women can change dis nation 4 gud. But d few dat had bin or still in power change my mind.Dese pipo av forgot dat dey suppose to b serving us n nt d oda way round.
Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by DanAnyiam: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Trust Nigerians to believe everything. Am not a huge supporter of this government or the average corrupt Nigerian politician but that doesn't mean I can accept every dish of mis information all in the name of cheap politics. Is this picture showing us a luxurious car interior or a supposed bullet proof car? First if you want to show a bullet proof car, it's the doors you shows because they are four times thicker and weighs tonnes because they are re-enforced, hence they don't have à normal car tyres like the one seen in this picture. Ask anyone that knows anything about bullet proofing auto, he will tell you that a normal type will burst open by the shere weight of the four reinforced doors, that not including the weight all the reinforced glasses.

1 Like

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by cjrane: 4:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Flirtyfemi: "The Minister of aviation is busy buying bullet proof cars to protect her PO from her imaginary enemies whilst the aviation sector where she chairs is in ruins and killing people by the day...

Bros, if you lie again i go mess!

Re: SEE Stella Oduah's $1.6 Million Bullet Proof Vehicles (interior&exterior Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2013
bullet proof car will not protect you from any harm,ask the late leaders of our nation(Yar'dua,Abacha),their wealth didn't protect them from death.God is the giver of life and also the taker. "9Ja,a sinking ship"

(1) (Reply)

Prediction: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan in the Presidential Elections (Maybe Not / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari / BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.