Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453619 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
MsNas:
Congratulations, Amefrica. Come and greet me in my village when you land in North America smiley

I sure will sweetheart, if you gree to host me. kiss (((hugs)))
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

it's not like that, man. My Intl student advisor insists I stay on-campus (it's compulsory for international scholars).
Oh my enjoy bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
Congrats man once again.... Canadian visa fine sha cheesy

Hehehe! Thanks bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Firstly, i'm a kind of person dat eats with people i've starved with... i've starved with Teddyrain so, why cant i eat with him?? we were into this visa ish together before God answered our prayers....infact i cant stop laughing, knowing teddyrain had all these against me. he never cease to amaze me cheesy

secondly, like a sensible person here said, ive been thoroughly busy after my visa approval-- been busy with unilag and been helping my Dad in office... you know how ugly my tuition looks ($33k)

thirdly, i appreciate those that used their common sense in judging, n appreciate those dat didn't use theirs.. they say; common sense isn't common

Teddy said i dont reply his pings... the last i checked, all i saw was broadcasted messages... should i respond to them i have never ignored his calls.... and i enlightens him the way i see fit...

our last convo on bbm was him asking me to post on Abuja NIV US thread about his CC admission... he said i shold help him ask the consular on thread if they'll accept his CC this time, that his school already mailed him a letter stating that they've change his course to eerm.. errm majoring art blah blah.. and i told him the consular cant help the issue-- consulars cant criticize any school. what they'd say is you are welcome with your CC if you can defend...

he insisted that i post such comment, which i think its not reasonable...
most of us know that teddy loves to be spoonfed, i told him i cant ask such silly question but will try sha... that was our last chat before all the BCs..

in next few minutes, ill explain how it all went..

cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
MsNas: Gravitron:

Na you be mediator abi? Una no get job. grin grin

Callmebabe:
Oya PM me, I will give you good Psychology schools. Even my village school offers Msc Psychology. grin

Lol. On the contrary, I'm the guy screaming "More fire!" — the thing just happened, I never hespererit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Yeah, I'm staying on-campus

Boda Shekpe! grin

E wa gba beebe grin *hands him drygin*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I sure will sweetheart, if you gree to host me. kiss (((hugs)))
See pipu. I'm not your sweetheart biko. Reserve that for your NL paroles. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. On the contrary, I'm the guy screaming "More fire!" — the thing just happened, I never hespererit.
Lol @ I never hespererit cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Boda Shekpe! grin

E wa gba beebe grin *hands him drygin*

Ehen! Owu now ki'bialu! Ikwesiri inye'm shekpe — Odiro easy! *Accepts the dry gin and stows it away inside his Danshiki*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy: I remember in the previous threads so much help was rendered, no much criticism
When some one asks please recommend schools for me and some sort of stuff-- people would help in reply and give websites to search for schools themselves and at least recommend some schools.
How hard is that!

Enough of this criticism issue. Although we have to tune it down, we shouldn't encourage laziness. Those sites are everywhere in this forum. Someone who is not lazy will take the pain to read through previous posts. For the forum to serve its purpose, previous posts can't be rendered useless. I still go through old parts of this thread just to gather more info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

What's the meaning of hespererit? I can't seem to find it in the dictionary. Cos sometimes when you say some words, I have to go look them up from the dictionary
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Enough of this criticism issue. Although we have to tune it down, we shouldn't encourage laziness. Those sites are everywhere in this forum. Someone who is not lazy will take the pain to read through previous posts. For the forum to serve its purpose, previous posts can't be rendered useless. I still go through old parts of this thread just to gather more info.
Alright but
#true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
MsNas:
Lol @ I never hespererit cheesy

cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
What's the meaning of hespererit? I can't seem to find it in the dictionary. Cos sometimes when you say some words, I have to go look them up from the dictionary

Haba! Na so my grammar heavy reach?

Hespererit is a naija slang — it is when you say Expected it in a fast way. If you watch African Vines you will know what I mean better.
cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kennyzita(f): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Do you have previous work experience that relates with your Masters? Do you have a previous research work? These could serve as reason for exemption from the GRE.

yea, I have got six years work experience but I found on the website just now that GRE is not required and I printed it out. that should suffice, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
eghost247:

Thanks am actually going for masters and i have B3 in English did the VO ask you why you didn't take TOEFL
did you write GRE ? the school must have saw something, well then you should have spoken to your school about it. lol, Vo didnt ask me. well get an email from your school to that effect, stating they waive the english part, schs can make mistake or be readyu to explain to the vo. goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
MsNas:
See pipu. I'm not your sweetheart biko. Reserve that for your NL paroles. cheesy

embarassed See jab! What do you mean NL paroles? Me no seem to understand, biko. E s'alaye!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennyzita:

How do you convince the VO about GRE? That it's not required for your study since it's not even mentioned on the school's website unlike for TOEFL. Bowie State University, MSc.
convnce the VO with good sop, research, excellent undergraduate gpa, work experience etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Ehen! Owu now ki'bialu! Ikwesiri inye'm shekpe — Adiro easy! *Accepts the dry gin and stows it away inside his Danshiki*

As a man wey sabi! wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
streetMic: **slaps the american ambassador to Naija wit my Visa* Guy why u alow dis guys d quarel abou Visa? *Now Smiling* Oya which babe wee support me 100 percent? Amerinancy and Zee Pls both of u shul love me, If we become 3 in 1 wallahi i no go lack support till i die but me na mony I want. sad

Joenice sowiee errm i too like dat name...errm, Teddy, haba Sir, dat was too deep. Maybe afta Idaws got his Visa, he became extremely busy. Now u aff urs u go know aw e be sha Not defending anybody.. bur ma Niqqa, Let it Go *in Modo's Voice* *Now Bouncing out of this US Embassy with 5 VO's as Body Gaurd* Come, Zee and graviton plus Juntod take it easy o..and Callmebabe, Omor dem go soon Ban deport u for ur choice of words. *Now Scratching ma Head* come where Justwise sef? this room is now unkept. i need some Ban asap, lets serenate this street of LA *Slaps CGI Staff and Embassy security with my Visa* Come stand well!
big head, buzz me now , we gat talks. i will tell them to collect that visa from you now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennyzita:

yea, I have got six years work experience but I found on the website just now that GRE is not required and I printed it out. that should suffice, right?

Wow, 6 years work experience should be convincing enough to the VO as a reason for exemption. That print out will also help. But remember you don't have to tell the VO you applied to just one school (at least 3). The VO could be harsh and will want to know how you got admitted into other schools without the GRE. So, put all your strength on the work experience and you are good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
coobboy:
Man everything is going good, I'm still waiting on troy university..... But UTA is still giving problems, saying I should write TOEFL... After telling them nigeria uses the british system of learning, dunno why they even need it.
When I get admitted to troy I'll transfer just like ms zeezahbee did
is UTA your school of choice or troy? guess you coming in for spring. what happening to troy lol, anyways buzz me to give you troy special number, your application will be expedited grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz: I'll respond to the accusations wen I'm less busy smiley
baby dont respond ooo. because some people are ready to attack lol tongue, anyways i got you bullet proof already

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Stewee kindly send me an email at your earliest convenience. juntod2013(at)gmail.com

Want to make an urgent inquiry
you sef wan go flight school abi wetin stewee call the school sef. tongue cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: baby dont respond ooo. because some people are ready to attack lol tongue, anyways i got you bullet proof already

Walahi! You too talk! I will soon ban you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I'll be coming home during my Junior year break, I can't stay seperated from my family for too long — I'll go mad!

I love Akpu as a typical Igbo guy should, unfortunately I'm not allowed to cook off campus, and those African restaurants are frigging expensive.
cry
kilode , who tell you Make you no cook off K
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica: Passport(VISA) picked! Halleluyah
I can see your full name tongue, am stealing that visa asap, i want to go to canada embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: kilode , who tell you Make you no cook off K

I meant "on-campus"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Yeah, I'm staying on-campus
big man tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
i have always said zee is immature, and some guys said i was too harsh. @idazbawz if you feel he is accusing you, call him on phone. no one is superior here we all type and post without even seeing each other faces. As for me, I'm not scared of criticism. anyone can say whatever they want to say, but me Nancy i stand firm with teddy. like it or hate it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: you sef wan go flight school abi wetin stewee call the school sef. tongue cheesy

LOL.. I nor get that kind mind oh.. I wan get info about M1 visa joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls hw do i calculate d fees of some schools whom jus write like $500 per credit......i will like to kn the full sch fees thankss

zezah sweetie u got mail smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.