Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453862 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. On the contrary, I'm the guy screaming "More fire!" — the thing just happened, I never hespererit.
ya wicked, more people will soon come now and will ask you to spoon fed them, go buy a dozen of spoon now tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: I can see your full name tongue, am stealing that visa asap, i want to go to canada embarassed

Hehehe!

I blurred the pic and omitted my Last name.. You no fit steal am! grin

You can visit me in Canada if you like cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ceemac: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
I just did RexNdubest... Was just able to send a format written by NL requesting Ɣøû‎​ to repy to the connection... Hope Ɣøû‎​ get it soon so we can start from there... Thanks bro!

RexNdubest:
No p, just PM. I will respond asap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Walahi! You too talk! I will soon ban you.
yimu tongue, order from above, your air maroc flight is cancelled
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
ridimic1: pls hw do i calculate d fees of some schools whom jus write like $500 per credit......i will like to kn the full sch fees thankss

zezah sweetie u got mail smiley
500*12= $6000. international undergraduate cant take anything less than 12 credit unit.
will reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: yimu tongue, order from above, your air maroc flight is cancelled

Who said I was flying Royal Air Maroc?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: i have always said zee is immature, and some guys said i was too harsh. @idazbawz if you feel he is accusing you, call him on phone. no one is superior here we all type and post without even seeing each other faces. As for me, I'm not scared of criticism. anyone can say whatever they want to say, but me Nancy i stand firm with teddy. like it or hate it.
nancy, they no carry am reach your side ooo, please and please i will appreciate if you dont mention me again, its freedom of speech, say yours and i say mine. this discusion gat notin to do with you so dont even start. we slide the case already. if you like sit firmly on teddy, thats nobori business. that story has been sllided ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
ridimic1: pls hw do i calculate d fees of some schools whom jus write like $500 per credit......i will like to kn the full sch fees thankss

zezah sweetie u got mail smiley

Most courses are 3 credits. So, that will be 500 x 3 which is 1500 per course. Multiply this by the total number of courses to get full tuition. E.g 10 courses will give you 1500 x 10 which is 15,000.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Who said I was flying Royal Air Maroc?
i see am for dream. oya confess is it air maroc? tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: i have always said zee is immature, and some guys said i was too harsh. @idazbawz if you feel he is accusing you, call him on phone. no one is superior here we all type and post without even seeing each other faces. As for me, I'm not scared of criticism. anyone can say whatever they want to say, but me Nancy i stand firm with teddy. like it or hate it.

^ ^
Bias and Prejudice are terrible traits.It makes one's ability of assessment flawed and it blocks good judgement.

Amerinancy, from your utterings regarding this matter, I must say you're a terribly biased individual.

Enough has been said.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MrRoYCe(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just sent you a PM @zeezahbee concerning Troy...i've applied since may and i'm yet to hear anything from there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Bias is a terrible thing.
lol, its a criminal offence in usa, same as plagiarism tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
MrRoYCe: Just sent you a PM @zeezahbee concerning Troy...i've applied since may and i'm yet to hear anything from there.
may shocked , he yaff tey ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seriously, if no one had sided with teddy, I wouldn't have replied him... I'd rather use my leisure time to play around on NL.

I met Teddy tru SEVIS payment ish... he asked how to make d payment and I told him he had to go to SEME to make the payment or pay thru someone in US...

He asked about d cost, n I told him 41-42k will be needed... in fact his Dad called me about the issue.
Teddy told me he lives far away from SEME... then I decided to help him make the payment cos, my residence isn't dat far from SEME(Ikotun side)... and I'm the type dat likes going on a long distance. ones I'm with my fone and earpiece, I'm good to go.
I told him I've helped several NLanders with the payment at no additional cost (the likes of iFlygerian-twins, castrogee, Abayomin70, etc..)

I never knew he lives closer to SEME(around iba)
He eventually made d payment himself and he thanked me for the info I gave him concerning d payment...

He den came to my house some days later for interview prep... we rehearsed together n prayed together.

After his denial, I called him n he said he was denied cos he wasn't able to defend his school(CC), dat he wants to change school...

He asked about Troy UNIVERSITY n I told him all the requirements and its cost....
I told him about 11k will be needed for the admission process... I told him he needed WAEC confirmation of result from WAEC office... he den asked if dey accepts scratch card for online verification instead of going through the stress of collecting WAEC confirmation of result... I said they accept it, but they usually have problem with it.... dat I've called one of the school official, Ms Stephenie Appleby, n she said its preferable applicants scan their WAEC confirmation of result to them... I explained all these to him...

Later he pinged me to ask NIV thread about his previous CC, n I was confused and tired of explaining things. Believe me, teddy asks too much stupid questions.. but I replies him all the time. So I wonder where he got all these accusations from...

What's my offense??
I've been too busy dat I couldn't post on NL like I used to...

Infact, there are times I pm some applicants and advice them off NL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
HELLO GUYS,I HAVE PAID MY FULL TUITION TO MY SCHOOL THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER TODAY. IM LEAVING ON 4TH AUGUST, IM FLYING KLM BUSINESS CLASS, BUT I WANT TO SEE MY AUNTY IN BOSTON.
I HOPE I WONT HAVE PROBLEMS AT THE POINT OF ENTRY IN BOSTON? MY SCHOOL IS IN ILLINOIS.
I ALSO PLAN ON GETTING A CAR AS SOON AS I GET TO THE STATES. I HAVE MY RENEWED DRIVERS LICENSE. HOW SOON AND HOW CAN I PURCHASE A CAR?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: i see am for dream. oya confess is it air maroc? tongue

Seriously? I'm not telling anyone my flight plan. Personal research and preference applies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2014

So, what is the point asking Idazbawz to call Teddy if you have already made your conclusions? I am not surprised though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz: Seriously, if no one had sided with teddy, I wouldn't have replied him... I'd rather use my leisure time to play around on NL.

I met Teddy tru SEVIS payment ish... he asked how to make d payment and I told him he had to go to SEME to make the payment or pay thru someone in US...

He asked about d cost, n I told him 41-42k will be needed... in fact his Dad called me about the issue.
Teddy told me he lives far away from SEME... then I decided to help him make the payment cos, my residence isn't dat far from SEME(Ikotun side)... and I'm the type dat likes going on a long distance. ones I'm with my gone and earpiece, I'm good to go.
I told him I've helped several NLanders with the payment at no additional cost (the likes of iFlygerian-twins, castrogee, Abayomin70, etc..)

I never knew he lives closer to SEME(around iba)
He eventually made d payment himself and he thanked me for the info I gave him concerning d payment...

He den came to my house some days later for interview prep... we rehearsed together n prayed together.

After his denial, I called him n he said he was denied cos he wasn't able to defend his school(CC), dat he wants to change school...

He asked about Troy UNIVERSITY n I told him all the requirements and its cost....
I told him about 11k will be needed for the admission process... I told him he needed WAEC confirmation of result from WAEC office... he den asked if dey accepts scratch card for online verification instead of going through the stress of collecting WAEC confirmation of result... I said they accept it, but they usually have problem with it.... dat I've called one of the school official, Ms Stephenie Appleby, n she said its preferable applicants a can their WAEC confirmation of result to them... I explained all these to him...

Later he pinged me to ask NIV thread about his previous CC, n I was confused and tired of explaining things. Believe me, teddy asks too much stupid questions.. but I replies him all the time. So I wonder where he got all these accusations from...

What's my offense??
I've been too busy dat I couldn't post on NL like I used to...

Infact, there are times I pm some applicants and advice them off NL
JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS MATTER, ITS OVER PLEASE. CALL HIM YOU ARE A GUY NOT A WOMAN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will be going on Friday via emirates...once again.. thanks to everyone who helped out.. may GOD bless u all...as for other visa applicants, God will surely answer u'all.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: HELLO GUYS,I HAVE PAID MY FULL TUITION TO MY SCHOOL THROUGH WIRE TRANSFER TODAY. IM LEAVING ON 4TH AUGUST, IM FLYING KLM BUSINESS CLASS, BUT I WANT TO SEE MY AUNTY IN BOSTON.
I HOPE I WONT HAVE PROBLEMS AT THE POINT OF ENTRY IN BOSTON? MY SCHOOL IS IN ILLINOIS.
I ALSO PLAN ON GETTING A CAR AS SOON AS I GET TO THE STATES. I HAVE MY RENEWED DRIVERS LICENSE. HOW SOON AND HOW CAN I PURCHASE A CAR?

Why pay tuition before travelling? Was it mandatory by the school? Anyway that aside, you have no problem landing anywhere in the states. But it will be better you tell them you are connecting to your school directly to avoid POE issues. Once dem clear you, find your way to your aunty house. I'm also not going to my school directly.

As for the car issue, we are on the same boat. I have made all necessary inquiries about getting their DL there. Its easy if you have the new Licence that can be verified online. Please verify it yourself before you leave the country.

Getting a car is easy after you get your license issue settled. You don't need to buy the car outright. Just made a down payment and then pay the rest in monthly instalments.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
dahfweshdude69: I will be going on Friday via emirates...once again.. thanks to everyone who helped out.. may GOD bless u all...as for other visa applicants, God will surely answer u'all.
welcome to america
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: welcome to america
thanks...can't wait!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MrRoYCe(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: may shocked , he yaff tey ooo

Abi o....do you have any number you think i can call...cos i don call one matt honley abi wetin be him name sef tire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
This babe is the type i wuld like to marry. Stand firm with a nigga? lol..interesting cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
dahfweshdude69: I will be going on Friday via emirates...once again.. thanks to everyone who helped out.. may GOD bless u all...as for other visa applicants, God will surely answer u'all.

Safe flight.. go and clear the air.. we are coming. In Graviton's voice, Akpu still dey sweet us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Why pay tuition before travelling? Was it mandatory by the school? Anyway that aside, you have no problem landing anywhere in the states. But it will be better you tell them you are connecting to your school directly to avoid POE issues. Once dem clear you, find your way to your aunty house. I'm also not going to my school directly.

As for the car issue, we are on the same boat. I have made all necessary inquiries about getting their DL there. Its easy if you have the new Licence that can be verified online. Please verify it yourself before you leave the country.

Getting a car is easy after you get your license issue settled. You don't need to buy the car outright. Just made a down payment and then pay the rest in monthly instalments.
nah, they cant allow down payment because she gat no ssn or any credit history yet. installmental payent are for people who gat jobs. they have to know how you want to pay. if she needs a car asap, she will have to pay in full. depending on the state, for texas, you can still use your naija lincense for a while but somone that got lincense has to sit beside you or you go do the online road test and they give you temporary lincense that you can use for a year, same with chicago, so after a year, you can them get the real lincense, remember you will pay insurance also
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Baba God... I dey look up to you seriously.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dahfweshdude69: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Safe flight.. go and clear the air.. we are coming. In Graviton's voice, Akpu still dey sweet us
thanks man...I'll be expecting u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
MrRoYCe:

Abi o....do you have any number you think i can call...cos i don call one matt honley abi wetin be him name sef tire
wrong person you have been calling. its stephanie appleby. shes so nice and the international admission officer or swatti kukreja, my indian babe, swatti is the one that will admit you and send you welcome messages. i love troy cheesy but i love houston more tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ceemac: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello Mckinzie, I will like to connect Ɣøû‎​ via PM if Ɣøû‎​ don't mind, will need guidance from u..

McKinzie:

Bro, It's not really good to just "assume"... U owe him an apology.. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
I was denied today but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise. What do you think I can add or what do you think i need to remove.

Try post your transcript let the house access it ma'am.. Some peeps here did not write SAT including me and got visa.. It's not all about SAT..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by suxes2005(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sorry for me laziness guys.

Just a quick one, what's the best / easiest way
to pay SEVIS fee now?

Kindly give info please

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.