Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453879 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:58am On Jul 24, 2014
honeyad:

Them rob one bank for Ife o.. Hope your visa no dey that bank ? embarassed grin tongue

Ha! See gobe!
Amefrica dey vex like starmarer ooo.. If they rob the bank, make the bank manager and all the staff better loss cos Amefricanada go tear that place down..
Lool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2014
zeezahbee: amefrica, submit your visa to me for further verification. grin

Amefricanada will bite you ooo, more than a vampire self not minding the fact that you are a girl, and if Idaw fight for you, e go bite am too.. Looool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
domex007: @ Amefricanada congrats once more brother..
@Amerinancy and Zee: nice, bury the hatchet and shame the devil.. Just talk to your husbands to bury the hatchet too.. That's the duty of a wife. Lol
@Gravinton, I know igbo men dey quick vex, but one tin I learnt from my late dad is that we achieve nothing with violence and insults..
Anytime, any day you are a great guy, everybody on this trend know you to be a free guy and I admire you for that.

@Idaw and Teddyrain; both of you knew how you started as friends, I believe both of you can find a way to resolve it, if you can't resolve it then that your business, please leave the trend out of it.
@ Domex007 and dose still going for interview, please don't mind all those exchanging words, if you look very well, they have all gotten their visas; from teddy to idaw to amerinancy to gravvy to Zee..
Wishing y'all success in all your endeavours.
@OjaP, please come teach me this your english and your word composition, e dey sweet me die..
God Bless..

I didn't insult anyone, Domex — nor did I at any time engage in any vulgar brawls with individuals who obviously have negative vibes and axes to grind. I have long since evolved beyond that level of immaturity. cool

I've forgotten about the person involved - I didn't even bother reading her post so it doesn't phase or irk me in the slightest. I will continue to assist others in the best way I can. Thanks for your good wishes, bro. All the best.
cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Hello, all.Pls how can one track a percel coming from U.S?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 3:10am On Jul 24, 2014
juntod:

Have replied u sir

Not seen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 3:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Why have you guys turned this tread to an "insult platform"?

What is the title of this tread, can someone remind those guys talking and using embarrassing language and grammar here?

Please let those that have not gotten their visa get it and please reverse to the objective of creating this tread.

I don't know any of you and I won't be bias to anybody. Please and please for the sake of new NLANDERS and those that needs our help to answer one or two difficult questions let's all forget about who and who has done us wrong and let's move this tread forward in order to record more success transcripts and not high denial transcripts.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 3:18am On Jul 24, 2014
domex007:

It doesn't matter the time, if God says the vis is yours, you will even get it @ 12:00 midnight
Just do your best (prepare well and go with all you doc) and pray without season and God will show you His favour..
Goodluck

The time matters ooo
Trust me on this one!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 3:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Faraidi: Hello, all.Pls how can one track a percel coming from U.S?
go to the courie site used and chk for the location box, pick nig or if u dnt see any box, scrol down an pik africa afta dt pik nigeria afta which u ll see a box insert the tracking number given to u an track it. Lobatan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 3:26am On Jul 24, 2014
zeezahbee: idaw, you dey offend me oo, why you quote the quote na cheesy ? better person, how preparations ?i go arrange egusi soup and poundo yam for your arrival

Is that so?
That's how you will just give him egusi soup and poundo and God knows what else.

Dia riz Gooood!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 3:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Pls hous, can i stil get a date 4early augst? Precisely b4 16?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Chars1289: 4:09am On Jul 24, 2014
bodmas3000: Greatest Gbogbo greatest Gbaagbaa I dey feel una....Class 08!
baba i hail oo... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 5:31am On Jul 24, 2014
steve4ever: Pls hous, can i stil get a date 4early augst? Precisely b4 16?
It's very possible if you continuously monitor the application portal. Once you see an earlier date, reschedule ASAP. It worked for me. My appointment was earlier schedule for the 5th of August but I rescheduled it for July 22nd.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 24, 2014
Is there anyone here heading to George Washington University? Preferably a guy. A nigga like me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Stewee:

Is that so?
That's how you will just give him egusi soup and poundo and God knows what else.

Dia riz Gooood!!!
jealousy tongue, comon close your eyes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2014
honeyad: I really hope all is well with slimmy05.. Dude I personally miss your comment..
am very fine. Will be back fully tomorrow. Thanks y'all. I've been tryna get closer date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2014
RexNdubest:
It's very possible if you continuously monitor the application portal. Once you see an earlier date, reschedule ASAP. It worked for me. My appointment was earlier schedule for the 5th of August but I rescheduled it for July 22nd.
I've been monitoring it all day. Only seen 18 and 19th. Just incase you see an early date pls alert us. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Stewee, thanks. godG grin how's 'toto' village?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Feexo, would have chatted you up, my bbm is not responding
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: You all know I love having fun. Tonight was fun dealing with these lipsrsealed... I'm burying the hatchet here. I have no grudges. We are still one NL fam.
But never any stupid fellow here mention teddy in a negative way or else.........
Pls guys I'm sorry 4 any overcharged display of anger to protect my man.

oya teddy is silly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2014
slimmy05: I've been monitoring it all day. Only seen 18 and 19th. Just incase you see an early date pls alert us. Thanks
Ok bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Stewee:

Not seen!

I have sent it again. If you still don't get it, let me know. I don't know whats wrong with my emails.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Rubywoo:

Thanks for the response.

But wouldnt he ask His relationship to me first?coz he's not a family relation.

lamba Rule1. He is your uncle. intact he's bin in charge of all ur training. if his SOA is not 4rm a bank in USA. the Rule 2 States he's in Nigeria doing biz

DISCLAIMER: I am not solely responsible for this statements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Wow.......What is happening? SMH
Teddy vs Idaw
Nancy vs Idaw vs Graviton vs et all against Teddy.
Please where did you guys stop and what was the achievement?
Don't forget we all are different people even if we are from same parents. Opinions n ideologies are bound to differ. Bt it makes no sense trying to convince people that ur opinion is better by coming down hard on them........they wouldn't even listen again.
It seems this kinda harsh tones characterizes NL cos I was a victim.
The truth there is dat u make no gains at the end. Teddy, Idaw, Nancy et all, who emerged?
NON.......So cant we find better ways of making other "assumed better opinions" known?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
bartino: please guys who is good in writing and correcting personal statements? I just wrote the one I intend to submit for my MS in Mechanical Engineering in South dakota state university I would really want someone to help me check it up for errors. Thanks.

Nice......we can talk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Rijo02: Wow.......What is happening? SMH
Teddy vs Idaw
Nancy vs Idaw vs Graviton vs et all against Teddy.
Please where did you guys stop and what was the achievement?
Don't forget we all are different people even if we are from same parents. Opinions n ideologies are bound to differ. Bt it makes no sense trying to convince people that ur opinion is better by coming down hard on them........they wouldn't even listen again.
It seems this kinda harsh tones characterizes NL cos I was a victim.
The truth there is dat u make no gains at the end. Teddy, Idaw, Nancy et all, who emerged?
NON.......So cant we find better ways of making other "assumed better opinions" known?
hello rijo, I'm already done with that. To me it wsnt even quarrel. It was fun grin teddy has told me to stop all the insults. He has made his points and he's up with it.
The thread has to continue in peace. Oya as big aunty here, make una no vex @idazbawz @teddyrain @graviton @zeezahbee @everybody.
What has happened has happened. I'm done with this whole drama. Let's move on.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2014
phemix:

Max is 10-15 working days, hope you used registered mail sha, if you did, then it cnt get missing!
okay...I'm sending out though, to schools. And when u mean registered mail do u mean a P.O.Box?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Amerinancy: hello rijo, I'm already done with that. To me it wsnt even quarrel. It was fun grin teddy has told me to stop all the insults. He has made his points and he's up with it.
The thread has to continue in peace. Oya as big aunty here, make una no vex @idazbawz @teddyrain @graviton @zeezahbee @everybody.
What has happened has happened. I'm done with this whole drama. Let's move on.

Please update me when you get to dhl Isolo jare.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Graviton2:

I didn't insult anyone, Domex — nor did I at any time engage in any vulgar brawls with individuals who obviously have negative vibes and axes to grind. I have long since evolved beyond that level of immaturity. cool

I've forgotten about the person involved - I didn't even bother reading her post so it doesn't phase or irk me in the slightest. I will continue to assist others in the best way I can. Thanks for your good wishes, bro. All the best.
cheesy

Nice.. Bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
What a moving thread 357-368 just within 16hours shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Stewee:

The time matters ooo
Trust me on this one!

Lool, okay oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bartino: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Rijo02:

Nice......we can talk.
thanks should I upload it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.