Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453797 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abbey621(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

I have a question to ask you. Your friend that was fortunate to print out his TOEFL result online before it got Canceled by ETS.

Did the VO verify his online TOEFL score card, which he submitted to the VO?

Because to me, I feel like one is putting him/herself into trouble @ the Embassy if you take a TOEFL score report that cannot be Verified online by the VO. Because most of the VOs verify most standarlized score card one submit to em when requested! They verify it right on the spot.

What is for example, you got lucky to print out your TOEFL score report before it got Canceled by ETS and you eventually take the TOEFL score card to the embassy, and the VO demands to see your TOEFL score card, and you give him/her the Online print out which you were lucky to print out before it got canceled later, and while the VO tried running a Check on the AUTHENTICITY of your TOEFL score report you showed him/her and to her surprise, the VO discovers something else written on the website which is much different from what you showed her. Na Gobe be that ooooo.

Seriously one can put himself into trouble with this issue I gave up there. Because the VO will smell fraud here. And you will have so much explanation to give here. If you are even the nervous type and you are innocent, you can be judged wrongly by the VO as bring a FAKE TOEFL score card to the embassy.

So before anyone goes to the embassy, Please, I will suggest you CONFIRM and check your scores online, a day before going to the embassy, to know if your scores are INTACT before you think about printing it out and taking it to the Embassy! Be Mindful!

Bro there's no such thing as fraud here as long as you took the exam, an official score report was sent to my friend's school. All she asked for was that the school include a copy of the test score along with her I-20 which they did. Toefl never informed her that scores were canceled, just that she cannot view it online. You people are funny o, Visa Officers are not gods!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
abbey621:

Bro there's no such thing as fraud here as long as you took the exam, an official score report was sent to my friend's school. All she asked for was that the school include a copy of the test score along with her I-20 which they did. Toefl never informed her that scores were canceled, just that she cannot view it online. You people are funny o, Visa Officers are not gods!

Even the Official copy sent to the school, which she intends taking to the embassy will still be VERIFIED online by the VO to detect the true AUTHENCITY of the Score report.

The VO verified my Official SAT score report i received from collegeboard, she verified it right on the spot.

They don't have that time to start giving ETS/collegeboard a phone call, to know if the student truly took the Test.

They will just access the database online to verify the scores.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abbey621(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Even the Official copy sent to the school, which she intends taking to the embassy will still be VERIFIED online by the VO to detect the true AUTHENCITY of the Scores.

The VO verified my Official SAT score report i received from collegeboard, she verified it right on the spot.

They don't have that time to start giving ETS/collegeboard a phone call, to know if the student truly took the Test.

They will just try to access the database online to verify the scores.

Bros no one is saying that they won't verify but you can't be accused of fraud for a genuine test. There's a difference between scores canceled and scores not available. The VO cannot accuse someone of fraud if the person truly took the test. But each person to their own, it's all about confidence. Even the visa officers are now aware of what's going on between ETS and Nigeria, so a simple explanation such as " I only have the copy sent to me by my school or I only have the online print out" will do. It's still way better than telling the VO, "I did not take any test" shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
abbey621:

Bros no one is saying that they won't verify but you can't be accused of fraud for a genuine test. There's a difference between scores canceled and scores not available. The VO cannot accuse someone of fraud if the person truly took the test. But each person to their own, it's all about confidence. Even the visa officers are now aware of what's going on between ETS and Nigeria, so a simple explanation such as " I only have the copy sent to me by my school or I only have the online print out" will do. It's still way better than telling the VO, "I did not take any test" shocked shocked shocked

Okay bro. I wish you and your friend success @ the embassy!!!

Goodluck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
abbey621:

Bros u are 100 percent right. Visa is not a do or Die affair, d person wit a print out copy or d copy sent from d skol is way better dan one dat didn't take d test or one dat took d test but didn't print any copy. The VO's re very smart and well trained, they are aware of wats going on btween Naija and ETS. They may even have another way of verifying d copy or confirming if d exams were geniun. Its possible dat u can not see ur scores but the VO's could see it. After all embassies re giving all neccesary avenues and assistance for them to perform their job effectively. Any one wit a print out copy or a skol sent copy is in HEAVEN compared to one dat don't have. Some people shud stop scaring some interview candidate all in d name of Advice u can even make d person loose confidence even B4 d interview, rada a logical advice and suggestion shud be given. Bcus one wit out confidence and good bak up reason is almost always going to fail d interview. This is ma candid opinion, Abbey is rite

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Okay bro. I wish you and your friend success @ the embassy!!!
Goodluck.

bro, anyone who wrote the test in the last four months have had their scores termed as "unavailable". question is, for those who still have hard copies of their test scores, and who have their interviews next week, what do they do/say about it, esp to the vo? definitely, u cant say u didn't write the test, and obviously you don't go on and on telling the vo about ETS' recent action. So it's either they submit the test scores or not. hope u understand sha... its not an easy decision to make.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
abbey621:

If the test were genuine why would ETS declared administrative reviews on toefl and gre? Cant u see that ETS noticed fraud or malpractise on these exams cos i dont know why u are still arguing cos result cancelled is equal to zero and result not availble is equal to zero. So can you state the differences on both since they are equal to zero? Because i dont know how to spot differences on both ooo.

Instead you should rather be thinking of what u will tell VO if u are being ask why is your result not available online anymore or u should be praying that VO should not ask ur toefl result print like that guy on this thread who scored very low in gre and the VO didnt ask for his result print out and he was granted visa.

FYI the VO all knew why ETS is doing administrative review concerning toefl and gre but ETS still believe that not all people who sat for this exams are guilty which is a normal thought but they are doing this to seperate the innocent from the guilty and VO does not accuse applicants for fake documents

Havent u read of someone who is qualified for visa but not still elligible to be issue visa? My brother lets pray for God's unmerited favour during visa interview and lets stop arguing pls..

#onelove

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
jcaribie:

bro, anyone who wrote the test in the last four months have had their scores termed as "unavailable". question is, for those who still have hard copies of their test scores, and who have their interviews next week, what do they do/say about it, esp to the vo? definitely, u cant say u didn't write the test, and obviously you don't go on and on telling the vo about ETS' recent action. So it's either they submit the test scores or not. hope u understand sha... its not an easy decision to make.

I will advise them to tell VO that i wrote the test some months ago and i printed out my result then but for some weeks now i have issues in checking the result online again due to ETS review on the recent tests.

By saying that VO already knew what ETS was doing and VO will believe u rather than lieing cos if VO notice lies that will not make VO to favour or grant someone visa cos there are some VO who grants visa immediately they noticed that applicant is telling them the truth.

Lastly lets pray for God's unmerited favour which matters most.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

If the test were genuine why would ETS declared administrative reviews on toefl and gre? Cant u see that ETS noticed fraud or malpractise on these exams cos i dont know why u are still arguing cos result cancelled is equal to zero and result not availble is equal to zero. So can you state the differences on both since they are equal to zero? Because i dont know how to spot differences on both ooo.

Instead you should rather be thinking of what u will tell VO if u are being ask why is your result not available online anymore or u should be praying that VO should not ask ur toefl result print like that guy on this thread who scored very low in gre and the VO didnt ask for his result print out and he was granted visa.

FYI the VO all knew why ETS is doing administrative review concerning toefl and gre but ETS still believe that not all people who sat for this exams are guilty which is a normal thought but they are doing this to seperate the innocent from the guilty and VO does not accuse applicants for fake documents

Havent u read of someone who is qualified for visa but not still elligible to be issue visa? My brother lets pray for God's unmerited favour during visa interview and lets stop arguing pls..

#onelove

Its possible for d VO to have direct access to ETS dat will help dem make a decision about a possible score card, its possible dat ETS has evaluated d testing centers and brought out d ones wit high rate of irregularities and may be d VO is aware. Mind u dat d VO are very smart and has access to some datas dat re of high security and dere re giving all neccessary information to perform dere duty actively. So one wit d score card shud go wit it. And d person shud ve 2 forms of answers for his score card. One of d answers shud be to defend his score card if its not verified and d 2nd shud be on how to defend d score card if VO verifies it which is even better and advantageous. Mind u VO won't Kill u or just Deny u bcus he or she could not verify it. They re aware of wats hapnen and dere are professionally trained.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

I will advise them to tell VO that i wrote the test some months ago and i printed out my result then but for some weeks now i have issues in checking the result online again due to ETS review on the recent tests.

By saying that VO already knew what ETS was doing and VO will believe u rather than lieing cos if VO notice lies that will not make VO to favour or grant someone visa cos there are some VO who grants visa immediately they noticed that applicant is telling them the truth.

Lastly lets pray for God's unmerited favour which matters most.

thnx bro. another thing is, should he say it before he hands the test scores to the VO, or should he say it, only when he is asked why his result cannot be viewed?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
pablo excobar:

Its possible for d VO to have direct access to ETS dat will help dem make a decision about a possible score card, its possible dat ETS has evaluated d testing centers and brought out d ones wit high rate of irregularities and may be d VO is aware. Mind u dat d VO are very smart and has access to some datas dat re of high security and dere re giving all neccessary information to perform dere duty actively. So one wit d score card shud go wit it. And d person shud ve 2 forms of answers for his score card. One of d answers shud be to defend his score card if its not verified and d 2nd shud be on how to defend d score card if VO verifies it which is even better and advantageous. Mind u VO won't Kill u or just Deny u bcus he or she could not verify it. They re aware of wats hapnen and dere are professionally trained.

You said it all and which is the sumarry of what i said earlier that he should think of a way to tell VO what he notice after he printed out his result rather than arguing here..

Thanks bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abbey621(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

#onelove

Bro I get your point, but what does that have to do with visa interview, when the VO asks did you write any standardized exams? Would you say no I did not or would you say I did and I have the copy of the official score report sent to my university? Visa interviews are all about the ability to express oneself. Sir there's a difference between a canceled result and result not currently available due to reevaluation. I personally called ETS, spoke to one of the supervisors and she explained that this is a widespread issue and that they are still working on it, so I don't know where you got your idea of zero from.

Mr. Walspring, lack of standardized test will not be the sole reason a candidate is ineligible for visa, if you heard otherwise, you heard wrong! God surely helps those who help themselves, it's all about confidence, I just hate people being scared for no reason, my advice is simple, do whatever you feel is best for your situation!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
jcaribie:

thnx bro. another thing is, should he say it before he hands the test scores to the VO, or should he say it, only when he is asked why his result cannot be viewed?

As for me i will say it immdiately VO ask me if i take any test and my reply will be yes i did and i printed the result out 3 months ago which is september..... Blah blah blah...

So if VO ask why result not available now, u can say It was due to ETS review on recent test and u noticed that some weeks ago and u thought maybe the embassy is aware of their review and so on after saying that then u smile.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

As for me i will say it immdiately VO ask me if i take any test and my reply will be yes i did and i printed the result out 3 months ago which is september..... Blah blah blah...

So if VO ask why result not available now, u can say It was due to ETS review on recent test and u noticed that some weeks ago and u thought maybe the embassy is aware of their review and so on after saying that then u smile.

Ai bro, thanks. Luckily for him, he wrote SAT as well. And he has the score card for that too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pabloexcobar: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
For my Brodas dat re affected by dis ETS stuff, mind u dat d score card weda verified or not is not a guarantee for Visa its One out of over 6 reasons for Visa to be granted, the Major Key is GOD then CONFIDENCE. Confidence is important and having a gud bak up reason, I was surprised wen one individual stated dat if VO don't verify ur score card dat dey may see it as Fraud. Statements like dat put fear into d candidates dat find dem selves in such condition rada u shud motivate dem and boost dere morals. One dat is confident and has gud bak up reason and wit GOD is almost always going to get d VISA, if d VO can't verify ur scores he mite use other conditions to judge U. The VO mite use Academic questions Like " why do u want to study dis course, the Benefits, the Course structure and content" to know wat ur geniun intentions are. So its not all about the score card. But if u re not affected by ETS the score card is a Big PLUS. And if u re affected but have d score card go wit it, be bold and defend it, I bet u dere will access oda tins to issue u a Visa.

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
abbey621:

Bro I get your point, but what does that have to do with visa interview, when the VO asks did you write any standardized exams? Would you say no I did not or would you say I did and I have the copy of the official score report sent to my university? Visa interviews are all about the ability to express oneself. Sir there's a difference between a canceled result and result not currently available due to reevaluation. I personally called ETS, spoke to one of the supervisors and she explained that this is a widespread issue and that they are still working on it, so I don't know where you got your idea of zero from.

Mr. Walspring, lack of standardized test will not be the sole reason a candidate is ineligible for visa, if you heard otherwise, you heard wrong! God surely helps those who help themselves, it's all about confidence, I just hate people being scared for no reason, my advice is simple, do whatever you feel is best for your situation!

Bro u havent tell me the difference between result cancel and result not available? Pls state the differene cos i wish to know cos a result cancel means zero although it can still be release later in future while not available is still zero although it can still be release later in future and both are still grade as zero over 100 which is not useful for now until it is release or available.

I didnt say test is sole reason of giving visa maybe u didnt grab my point where i stated someone can be qualify for visa but still not elligible for visa i think u should read one of justwise post on one of the UK thread during his early days on nairaland.

Can someone use unavailable result to gain admission now? Cos there are some people who did toefl a month ago and want to use the result to gain admission, will they tell the school to use the print out he/she printed out since ETS is doing review? Maybe this example will let u know why i said result cancelled and result unavailable is equal to zero.

Maybe u dont know that ETS can still go further to tell those schools that a result sent to disregard it due to the outcome of their review which tagged the person for exam misconduct/fraud/malpractise and the school will obey?

My brother lets look for a way forward rather for us to learn from each other which is the best thing and remember everyone opinion is either useful to someone or useless to somone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
jcaribie:

Ai bro, thanks. Luckily for him, he wrote SAT as well. And he has the score card for that too.

Since he wrote SAT he can take that along as the only test he did provided he meet the cut off for the school he applied to. Some school require 450 upward for SAT result/score on each sections.

Tell him not to worry and he should just disappear for God to appear during his interview and the VO will be smiling and just ask 3 questions from him and he will be granted visa TAKE NOTE... Lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chei! See voluminous sentences oooo. My one line sentence don suffer cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

Since he wrote SAT he can take that along as the only test he did provided he meet the cut off for the school he applied to. Some school require 450 upward for SAT result/score on each sections.

Tell him not to worry and he should just disappear for God to appear during his interview and the VO will be smiling and just ask 3 questions from him and he will be granted visa TAKE NOTE... Lol

lol.. ok. prayer is the key. so no need to bring out the TOEFL then?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
jcaribie:

lol.. ok. prayer is the key. so no need to bring out the TOEFL then?

Yes bro since SAT is there.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
imperiouxx: Chei! See voluminous sentences oooo. My one line sentence don suffer cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

Yes bro since SAT is there.

smiley thnx.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

I have a question to ask you. Your friend that was fortunate to print out his TOEFL result online before it got Canceled by ETS.

Did the VO verify his online TOEFL score card, which he submitted to the VO?

Because to me, I feel like one is putting him/herself into TROUBLE @ the Embassy if you take a TOEFL score report that CANNOT be VERIFIED online by the VO. Because most of the VOs verify most standarlized score card one submit to em when requested! They verify it right on the spot.

What if for example, you got lucky to print out your TOEFL score report before it got Canceled by ETS and you eventually take the TOEFL score card to the embassy, and the VO demands to see your TOEFL score card, and you give him/her the Online print out which you were lucky to print out before it got canceled later, and while the VO tried running a Check online on the AUTHENTICITY of your TOEFL score report you showed him/her and to her surprise, the VO discovers something else written on the website (SCORES NOT AVAILABLE) which is much different from what you showed her. Na Gobe be that ooooo.

You will have to give so much explanation to the VO why your scores isn't available up there. And you might even be labeled as being among those students that involve in exam malpractices so your scores got CANCELED by ETS, If you are lucky, the VO might believe your normal ETS story, if you are NOT, you will tell your touching story to others for a lesson to be learnt.

Seriously one can put himself into trouble with this issue I gave up there. And it is such a pity that the innocent students will be the ones to face lots of challenges with this ETS issue.

Because the VO will smell something fishy here. If you are even the nervous type and you are innocent with this ETS issue, you can be judged wrongly by the VO as bringing a FAKE TOEFL score card to the embassy. And once the VO makes his/her final decision on your Student Visa application, even obama cannot change their decision.

So before anyone goes to the embassy, Please, I will suggest you CONFIRM and check your scores online, a day before going to the embassy, to know if your scores are INTACT before you think about printing it out and taking it to the Embassy! Be Mindful!
They don't verify all the time. They verify at their own discretion. I gave the VO two score reports (GRE and TOEFL) and she only looked and gave it back to me.

Also, I'm sure the VOs know the issue Nigerians are having with ETS. So, I don't think he/she has a problem.

Might I even add, my TOEFL report was a print out of what was scanned to me by my school. My picture in it was blurred patapata. You can not even see anybody's face on it. And the school had written some jargon on it to on still, the VO never questioned me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
jcaribie:

smiley thnx.

Lets thank God oooo!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Na wa o. Dis withholding of results is really making tinz hard for genuine students. Chai! GOD help us.

Guys please na, i asked a question abt yellow card sad . How do i get it ?
Ricky where u ? Biggie dey here so ? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by abbey621(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

Bro u havent tell me the difference between result cancel and result not available? Pls state the differene cos i wish to know cos a result cancel means zero although it can still be release later in future while not available is still zero although it can still be release later in future and both are still grade as zero over 100 which is not useful for now until it is release or available.

I didnt say test is sole reason of giving visa maybe u didnt grab my point where i stated someone can be qualify for visa but still not elligible for visa i think u should read one of justwise post on one of the UK thread during his early days on nairaland.

Can someone use unavailable result to gain admission now? Cos there are some people who did toefl a month ago and want to use the result to gain admission, will they tell the school to use the print out he/she printed out since ETS is doing review? Maybe this example will let u know why i said result cancelled and result unavailable is equal to zero.

Maybe u dont know that ETS can still go further to tell those schools that a result sent to disregard it due to the outcome of their review which tagged the person for exam misconduct/fraud/malpractise and the school will obey?

My brother lets look for a way forward rather for us to learn from each other which is the best thing and remember everyone opinion is either useful to someone or useless to somone

Bro slow down, let's take it a step at a time. Firstly, if a result was canceled it is an automatic zero, the schools and candidates are sent notification of this. If a result is under review or not available that means there's still hope that it can be released, you cannot say such a score is invalid or zero.

Furthermore, remember I said each person should do what is best for him or her! In my friend's case, her official score report was sent to her chosen institution and they made a decision based on that, until ETS informs them that the result is no longer valid, I have no reason to doubt its validity.

Lastly, opinions are different from FACTS, most of us are guilty of mistaking one for the other, each candidate affected by this should call ETS or email them at tsreturns@ets.org if in doubt or confused. May God help us all!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
nomso27: Na wa o. Dis withholding of results is really makingtinz hard for genuine students. Chai! GOD help us.

Guys please na, i asked a question abt yellow card sad . How do i get it ?
Ricky where u ? Biggie dey here so ? :|

You can get it at your nearest local government where they have primary health center. Maybe u go to general hospital and find out and they can direct you to the nearest place u can get it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jcaribie: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

You can get it at your nearest local government where they have primary health center. Maybe u go to general hospital and find out and they can direct you to the nearest place u can get it.

is a yellow card important? n whts it for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

#onelove

God Bless your Father! God Bless your Mother! God Bless your Unborn Children, In fact God bless all your Generation for coming here to clarify the point I'm making here.

You get time to dey battle the issue wth em, just leave em make dem dey do whatever pleases em, Afterall truth is bitter. People only want to hear the sweet things.

Some people can be very funny, saying "Scores Not Available", & "Scores Canceled", are both not the same thing.

The other one is telling me to stop putting fear in people, Okay we don hear you, Mr VO or Mr ETS representative, he is just assuming in what he is saying and not even laying facts straight here. Human beings can be very funny & Unpredictable. You just dey showurself. #ibitemyfingers.

Does he think ETS will take the blame @ the embassy for whatever happened with your Canceled TOEFL results, You are the one to bear the blame and consequences. People need to be informed before taking any route, so you don't regret your actions. We are all here to learn and make useful suggestion & contribution.

See walspring, funny enough, if something goes wrong down there @ the embassy, None of em here will even come here to tell people what really happened so we can learn from their experience, they will just close their mouth in shame & silence.

I don't want to argue with anyone of em, I will just save my phone battery and use it to do more productive things, than to receive unwarranted insults from people.

Please just leave em, let em do whatever pleases em, I just leave comment here just for others who are inside this mess will learn something from it.
So they can know whaterver route they intend taking and have well prepared points to back-up whatever claim they make, instead of going there Unprepared, thinking the VO will give you a Big round of applause to hear your TOEFL scores were canceled.

So what happened to the other students bringing TOEFL results that were not canceled rather their scores were still intact and yours is different from em. What do you think the VO will code from it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walspring:

#onelove
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
imperiouxx:

If your interview isn't tomorrow or Monday, then ask your graduate office to attach a letter confirming the GA with an email to you.

That's the only solution to show you truly got it since your I-20 doesn't reflect it. Mind you, getting GA isn't visa approval at the embassy but it's a plus to your application.

Best of luck.

The graduate office attached a letter confirming it and even a contract paper to be signed n sent back to them immediately. Graduate office said the hardcopy will be sent to me soonest. Is as even they knew my interview was on monday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.