Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453860 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
slimmy05: I can't as it will only be ready may, 2015. It takes 5years for cert to be ready. None in my set would have cert. I got attestation and also my transcript. The VO should be aware that you can't go for NYSC without graduating.

I was wondering if the cert is printed in heaven or they needed GEJ to sign and stamp them grin
Slimmy Ore mi. I am so sad right now. In fact I am very sad. Will call now my Visa lecturer. Love ya plenty* hug*

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=slimmy05]House, I was delayed due to I didnt have my degree cert as its not available. I tire for uniport. Imagine since 2010 degree cert not still available. VO was like for 4years? I told him I even have an attesation from my school. He said anyone can print such even as it has university stamp and seal.

My Friend Slimmy....this denial really shock me ooo...How did it happened cpz during my time as a Guru in the house like you..VO did not even get time to check my certificates and documents..anyway you have to go there back and collect the visa. dont let this distract you and believe me that the whole house will soon rejoice with you. honestly not happy at all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy

Sorry to hear about the non-approval of you student VISA, those people sef, sometimes their mood dey swing.

Just re-apply, this time explain the reason(s) calmly ...you sure are getting it.

Success bro!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
please house, does anyone know what d minimal living expenditure is in New York?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
LMAO..Wich Party Again?

Stewee:

LMAO!!!
Don't let it scare you... Join the party!!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Theflint1: please house, does anyone know what d minimal living expenditure is in New York?

New York is one of the most expensive places in America if not the most expensive. Upstate is cheaper though.
NYC is the most expensive city to live in in terns of rent and top 10 in the world
End of.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy, U remeba wah i said about time? its prolly not the ryt time...dont give up till d tym is ripe. 1 of my unannounced challenge is dat i had my interview thrice too.not in the real sesnse tho, but nwanem i bought 3 visa tickets, 1 denial, 1 got invalid due to my exceeding interview schedule Limit, at that point, I gave up on going to USA but was bent on this yeye visa wey want prove hard 4 a niccar. REAPPLY.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Theflint1: please house, does anyone know what d minimal living expenditure is in New York?
NEW YORK the city that never sleeps..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by richard4ssky: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please I want to fine out if I can apply for my master in public administration cause my 1st degree was in accounting I hope the VO is not going to stress me about it........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
kpolli:

I quoted your 3 posts because I gather you are going to do Post Grad in VIU..... I hope you know CC's don't have post grad schools...
So my advice is to start looking for a Uni to transfer to now
lol, kpolli, the guy is probably going for UG for him to be asking for CC.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Laws of Visa Approval.

1. Make sure you PM wallspring or Imperioux shocked
2. Make sure Zee serves u a lil bit of that HOT straight Truth that might sound rude but challenging
3. Always read Graviton and Slimmy's arguments. cheesy
4. Importantly, Read Olumide's Transcript. (Your Daily Manners) grin
5. Listen to what MsNas got to say about how you should manage ur funds. lipsrsealed
6. Make sure you are always on this thread reading and observing like me angry
7. Accept Juntod and Rijo's Criticism wink
8. call Graviton for mock interview...the Guy Na VO undecided
9. respond to funny questions from new comers or long time observers. grin cheesy cool
10. Pray dont be too religious(in Juntod's voice), make sure you do what you are suppose to do when it comes to documentation. kiss
11. Pray Again. cry
12. Go and Pick your Visa. grin angry shocked cool tongue cry kiss

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idazbawz: the VOs are tired of hearing about NYSC... Also coming back home, after spending millions of naira on your studies in the states, to work with your parents?? Are u kidding?? Can't u work with your parents without wasting funds on US tuition??

wife cheesy, I can sense some success transcripts here.. I can see you've learnt a lot from this thread. Infact, I sensed my success transcript here too.... you sha join everything together. Someone like you will quickly get the visa.

The other things you need now are;
*fasting
*conc prayers
*confidence
*biko, don't cast yourself oo... bad belle people many-- don't tell anybody your interview date..

Go pickup your approved visa, so dat I can give u my diamond ring wink

Success in advance ma'am...
Idaw, dont start ooo. wife for where. if i catch the gurl, i will break her legs. you tell me make i dey go yankee go wait for you, so na wetin you still dey do for naija be dis
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Bibbzy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Am sorry for your denied.i am also going to the sch and i was denied also this year june.the VO also ask me for my high transcript but i dont provide it.the VO do ask alot of question if its california state uni jst dont know..PM bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mjseun:

I can't figure that out but I could still remember the Indian guy.... Anyway just wanted to know if you are the lady I described. but fine Slimmy told me goldenchic fine oo make I look her. You already push the exit door.... All the best.

And enjoy America, please let me know when you receive any email as regards the collection.

Cheers
wetin slimmy con do for embassy ? how was he able to enter without having his interview lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idazbawz: tnx, my broda!
grin She don family-zone you grin
cheesy grin, zoning of life. i will zone you to be granpa soon if you are not careful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
This thread moves so fast.

I'm so sorry to hear about your delay @slimmy05

Repackage and refire.
God dey.

But i hate it when I lose things due to forces beyond my control

So painful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
RexNdubest: Visa granted this morning @ Lagos consulate. Transcripts coming soon! Thank u all 4 ur advices/contribution
congrats. welcome to america
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bibbzy: Am sorry for your denied.i am also going to the sch and i was denied also this year june.the VO also ask me for my high transcript but i dont provide it.the VO do ask alot of question if its california state uni jst dont know..PM bro

I think in your own case, you shot yourself in the foot,
You were suppose to tell the VO that your high sch don't give transcripts to students, they send it to school officials upon request (via email), but you have your waec result, simple..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello friends,
I wrote GCE in sept 2012, while going for my
interview soon do I need to go collect the
original certificate from waec office and if I
need the original, how much do I take with me?
I heard that the original result takes 2years
before its released..
Can I still take the online print out stappled
with the scratch card?
Hope the VO won't frown @ this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: cheesy grin, zoning of life. i will zone you to be granpa soon if you are not careful
grand wetin?? Oya sorry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeezahbee: Idaw, dont start ooo. wife for where. if i catch the gurl, i will break her legs. you tell me make i dey go yankee go wait for you, so na wetin you still dey do for naija be dis
shocked yeepa! See gbege.. I was only joking oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
domex007: Hello friends,
I wrote GCE in sept 2012, while going for my
interview soon do I need to go collect the
original certificate from waec office and if I
need the original, how much do I take with me?
I heard that the original result takes 2years
before its released..
Can I still take the online print out stappled
with the scratch card?
see if you can go collect your original from the waec office,should be ready now,you gon prolly pay some fee,i don't know bout that though(the fees).

Or you go with the printed coloured computer print-out,attached with an un-scratched waec card.

Goodluck,my broda.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mieluv: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congrats @RexNdubest, I love your school.
Did you show your statement of result or you have your original cert already. Pls I sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy, there was absolutely no valid reason for your denial. It was just personal on the part of the VO. But take this big smile grin. No need to frown. You've paid your dues. You do not need any additional preparation. Hit the embassy on the nearest available date. If the new VO mentions your previous interview, tell him/her the reason for denial straight away and hammer on the fact that you have done your NYSC and you have the cert as a back up to prove your degree. You will get it for sure bro. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
chimdilawson: plz house I really do need ur advice and suggestions on this. I already scheduled an interview for September 15th, but I'm yet to submit my DS-160 form. and the reasons are as follows;
I dont know if I should fill that I am employed or not, the decision will be reached subject to your opinions. I am still on NYSC, I am actually not employed yet, so I dont know if my unemployment state will raise a red flag as I am considering filling that I am unemployed. on a second thought I was considering using NYSC as what I am doing currently, but the NYSC will terminate by October 16, my classes its supposed to start by October 13th, and I am making travel plan in respect to October 5th so as to meet up with the class on Oct. 13th. Now if I am to use NYSC, would it not raise a red flag considering the fact that I dont have a discharge letter yet to show for that and the date of the start of my classes happens to be before passing out of NYSC. The possible way to explain that to the VO would be if I have an approved letter from DG of NYSC stating that I am permitted to go, and the possibility of getting such approval letter is tiny considering the fact that it's not on health ground, besides I dont think there's enough time to wait for such approval letter if I should apply, so I was thinking of taking the NYSC thing out of the scene, and if I should take it out it means I am unemployed and doing nothing currently. So guys I really do need your advice and opinions on what to do about that. Which do u suggest I go with? unemployed or currently on NYSC? and plz do give me suggestions on how to maneuver either options. any advice and opinions are welcomed.
Thanks.

When exactly did you graduate? With this information I can advise you whether to do without the NYSC or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
domex007: Hello friends,
I wrote GCE in sept 2012, while going for my interview soon do I need to go collect the original certificate from waec office and if I need the original, how much do I take with me? I heard that the original result takes 2years before its released..
Can I still take the online print out stappled with the scratch card?
your gce result should be ready. my younger sister did hers in 2012 and got it at waec office at ogba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
slimmy05: I can't as it will only be ready may, 2015. It takes 5years for cert to be ready. None in my set would have cert. I got attestation and also my transcript. The VO should be aware that you can't go for NYSC without graduating.

I was wondering if the cert is printed in heaven or they needed GEJ to sign and stamp them grin
slimmy , its ok. i undestand. try reschedule another interview again, pray and pray, go to your school, get a letter for them stating all graduates get certificate after 5years. possibly the next vo wont ask about the certificate and if he ask just pack your nysc, attestation, to whom it may concern letter and give it to him. goodluck

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy, just know that every denial is a blessing in disguise. I knew how I felt when I got denied last April.
See let me say the truth to you. It does not matter what you say or not say, when its time for your success dem no born any VO well to deny you.
I went to the embassy yesterday without statement of account, yet I was not asked for it.
The VO never allowed me to explain anything, to the extent that he said "why did you choose a liberal arts college" and like say I use juju he now said "forget don't worry, just go and sit down while I recall you". And on me coming back he handed me my pick up letter.
Even when I was talking he was not interested in what I was saying, like "I'm here to give you your visa but just blab, let it seem like an interview".
Immediately after I was interviewed the whole network went bad, but after my own has already been recorded for approved visas.
Till now I'm still wondering what happened because everything was smooth and exceptional. I was at the back of the large mammoth crowd but how I overtook and became the first to be interviewed and issued a visa, is still a mystery. God did it for me.

I know I did something extraordinary from what others do spiritually, I have a secret to tell of how it looked like jazz.
If anyone cares to know, contact me I will tell you for free. (For christians only)

Slimmy it is well. Your next try is final.
Thanks idazbawz. I'm planning to leave by early August with either Delta or British airways.
To all who wished me well before and after, may God reward you all according to your hearts.
Amen.
Amerinancy have you booked yet, let's travel together. I will be coming to your place on Friday. I hope no dogs? shocked

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Slimmy,

Bro cheer up, you were just too hot 4d VO 2handle, bliv me....

Ma advice would b 2rch yur skool and get a letter from the registrar or something, b4 hitting the embassy again

You are getting it this time. Shalom bro!@Slimmy,

Ma advice would b 2rch yur skool and get a letter from the registrar or something, b4 hitting the embassy again

You are getting it this time. Shalom bro!
@Slimmy,

You are getting it this time. Shalom bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
streetMic: The Laws of Visa Approval.

1. Make sure you PM wallspring or Imperioux shocked
2. Make sure Zee serves u a lil bit of that HOT straight Truth that might sound rude but challenging
3. Always read Graviton and Slimmy's arguments. cheesy
4. Importantly, Read Olumide's Transcript. (Your Daily Manners) grin
5. Listen to what MsNas got to say about how you should manage ur funds. lipsrsealed
6. Make sure you are always on this thread reading and observing like me angry
7. Accept Juntod and Rijo's Criticism wink
8. call Graviton for mock interview...the Guy Na VO undecided
9. respond to funny questions from new comers or long time observers. grin cheesy cool
10. Pray dont be too religious(in Juntod's voice), make sure you do what you are suppose to do when it comes to documentation. kiss
11. Pray Again. cry
12. Go and Pick your Visa. grin angry shocked cool tongue cry kiss

@2&5, well like I once said we shd employ both of dem in NLC after their studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
teddyrain: Slimmy, just know that every denial is a blessing in disguise. I knew how I felt when I got denied last April.
See let me say the truth to you. It does not matter what you say or not say, when its time for your success dem no born any VO well to deny you.
I went to the embassy yesterday without statement of account, yet I was not asked for it.
The VO never allowed me to explain anything, to the extent that he said "why did you choose a liberal arts college" and like say I use juju he now said "forget don't worry, just go and sit down while I recall you". And on me coming back he handed me my pick up letter.
Even when I was talking he was not interested in what I was saying, like "I'm here to give you your visa but just blab, let it seem like an interview".
Immediately after I was interviewed the whole network went bad, but after my own has already been recorded for approved visas.
Till now I'm still wondering what happened because everything was smooth and exceptional. I was at the back of the large mammoth crowd but how I overtook and became the first to be interviewed and issued a visa, is still a mystery. God did it for me.

I know I did something extraordinary from what others do spiritually, I have a secret to tell of how it looked like jazz.
If anyone cares to know, contact me I will tell you for free. (For christians only)

Slimmy it is well. Your next try is final.
Thanks idazbawz. I'm planning to leave by early August with either Delta or British airways.
To all who wished me well before and after, may God reward you all according to your hearts.
Amen.
Amerinancy have you booked yet, let's travel together. I will be coming to your place on Friday. I hope no dogs? shocked
LoL I will chain them up. grin @slimmy, it is well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Slimmy
Sorry about d delay.... was shocked wen reading your post.. newaiz, you sure know what it is wink...

Refire ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.