Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (452597 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: very well,what major are you aiming for?

Have you picked a few good universities of your choice?

You are not allowed to work off campus,you can work within your school's campus after a year as stated on my i20,it prolly varies for other schools.And mind you,the jobs are not guaranteed,that's why you're adviced to prepare financially.
Yea...@Callmebabe, you're welcome. I'm also willing to help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: juntod, like seriously i dont understand ooo, i wanted to tell him why the long poem, quite alright you guys were friends on a faceless forum and you feel he dosnt care about you again, well its normal. pm him and talk about it and not coming here to bore us with stories. i feel its wrong and he need to edit that because i personally wont take that from anyone. i was your friend YES, and i decide not to take your message anymore YES. i might be busy or dont wanna be your friend again , ITS NOT A BIG deal, move on. you kept saying you are the crown, everyone gat a crown, or you think visa is the end of the world, enter america and you will see another level of struggling and hustling
NO SENTIMENTS HERE..LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH IDAZBAWZ AND SEE THE TRUTH STARING YOU RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Hello everyone... I applied to a sch in newyork recently, but I was denied admission due to my ignorance during online registration, I also thought I could waive the application fee, but now I know better. What I need now is guideline on how to go about successful application and I also need suggestions on nice universities in America for my masters. Thanks.

There are so many schools in the US that offer masters..
You can use google.com, USnews.com, collegeboard.com to search for one that suites you, academically and financially.. Goodluck..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babyoriss(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: Babyoriss,how was your interview?
I was denied but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babyoriss(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=honeyad][/quote]
I was denied today but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise. What do you think I can add or what do you think i need to remove.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
I was denied but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise.
my baby,am so sorry...there was a fault in your transcript which you posted here for us to review id wanted to talk to you on PM but you ignored me..

My school mate babysimsy got her visa on business administration with our prestigious SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY i'd wantef you to read her transcript..

So sorry my baby..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: juntod, like seriously i dont understand ooo, i wanted to tell him why the long poem, quite alright you guys were friends on a faceless forum and you feel he dosnt care about you again, well its normal. pm him and talk about it and not coming here to bore us with stories. i feel its wrong and he need to edit that because i personally wont take that from anyone. i was your friend YES, and i decide not to take your message anymore YES. i might be busy or dont wanna be your friend again , ITS NOT A BIG deal, move on. you kept saying you are the crown, everyone gat a crown, or you think visa is the end of the world, enter america and you will see another level of struggling and hustling

I'll buy you biscuits later. Maturity is the ability to move on regardless of whatever grudge you might have. — that's the reason I said whatever is up with both of them is nobody's business, especially not mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
I was denied today but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise. What do you think I can add or what do you think i need to remove.

Sorry about your delay, your school is okay — Do post your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: NO SENTIMENTS HERE..LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH IDAZBAWZ AND SEE THE TRUTH STARING YOU RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.

So, Zee knows Idaz somewhere else apart from NL? What personal relationship are you talking about? What truth is staring? Have you heard from Idaz? How did you confirm your truth about the reasons Idaz wasn't keen about the friendship anymore? We can only be neutral and tell them what is right. Its petty and childish to rub your success on the face of someone else. Shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

I'll buy you biscuits later. Maturity is the ability to move on regardless of whatever grudge you might have. — that's the reason I said whatever is up with both of them is nobody's business, especially not mine.

Exactly. We can only be neutral and not be one sided by giving 100% support to Teddy like Amerinancy. I don't know either of them. What sup b/w both of them is none of my business. But how they go about it on this thread is what concerns me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee...dishing out d cold fact since 1759.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babyoriss(f): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: my baby,am so sorry...there was a fault in your transcript which you posted here for us to review id wanted to talk to you on PM but you ignored me..

My school mate babysimsy got her visa on business administration with our prestigious SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY i'd wantef you to read her transcript..

So sorry my baby..
Thank you very much! and so sorry I didn't ignored your PM, you know I'm new here and not that familiar with how things work. Can you please paste me the babysimsy's transcript? Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: I still wonder how you guys understand something. I have called him on phone and he has told me everything. He might not be everything, but teddy is a rare person. I admire his humility and meekness. His anger is, since idazbawz couldn't even call him to congratulate him, which he did during idaz's own time. He never replied his messages or even pick his calls. Why would he now quote him to help someone when he is not a good example? Please let's learn to remove the flea in our eye before removing the mote from our brothers eye.
How can he settle it amicably with someone who won't pick his calls, reply his messages and snub him. He came out real and straight and I love the part where he said he still bears no grudges. Its better to say it out than pretending while he has something against him.
You said he used his visa to brag or some ish? No! He is only trying to say that without human we can still succeed. Its God that makes. He poured out his heart and that's it. That guy is worth being anyones friend, but as the saying goes, "good people die quick" its what's coming to ply here.
If you guys like judge him, I give him my 100 percent support. I will always stand by him because he did for me, during my own time.
I nancy stand with him against all odds.
ma'am stop being on one side and be diplomatic, you said you spoke to teddyrain, have you spoken to idawbawz. you dont help people because you want to get something back in return, God is the only one that can give you the reward, teddy should know that. before the end of his story he said people thought he wont get it, wetin concern agbero with overload , do you know how many people come here everyday to ask questions etc, no one cares about his visa, america is big enough to accomodate everyone but come to think of it, na by force to be your friend? let idawbawz defend himself, we are all adult here and we should give ourselves some respect, i dont mince words, i say as i see it. they were friends and had issues, we were not their when thingd was rosy and jolly, now it went sour and hes coming to the thread to call his friend out, i wont take that if it was me. they should go sort the issh off the thread, am not suppporting teddy or idaw but i dont wwant to hear anything concerning this case on this thread again undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: Good people won't die young please. I'll still live till when i'm very old like 100 years.
big head, that only what you picked out of her post. anyways when are you getting youur visa? tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
Thank you very much! and so sorry I didn't ignored your PM, you know I'm new here and not that familiar with how things work. Can you please paste me the babysimsy's transcript? Thank you
send me an email now to STEVECRUN AT aol.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ mjseun, rexndubuisi, golden chick, amerinancy, and teddyrain and all including te congrats on your visa once more enjoy obamaland..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Madam abeg, if you cannot do something, dont discourage others that are willing to do it. There are thousands of people here, you not the only one.
hehehehheehe, eleda mi ooo, a whole graduate cant make a research to find a school of her choice, in short they will find school for you here, bring your visa to your house and even pay your tuition. i wonder how some people passed through the uni sef abi na uni pass through them, comon make use of google and check schools , people like you get dupe cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: before the end of his story he said people thought he wont get it

Honestly, that is the part that called my attention. How do you lash at someone with your success story? He sounded like he's been jealous of his friend's success and wanted his own success in order to meet up as if it was all about competition. I smell a dangerous friendship falling for the benefit of both parties. Na dem sabi. CASE CLOSED
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Exactly. We can only be neutral and not be one sided by giving 100% support to Teddy like Amerinancy. I don't know either of them. What sup b/w both of them is none of my business. But how they go about it on this thread is what concerns me.

Seriously, there is always that stage before maturity and good judgement sets in. A few people on here are currently in that stage. Very sad.

Enough have been said about that inconsequential issue. They should take it outside, no one gives a care if anyone has a crown — Everyone has one, in fact I've got 10 of my own. Shiet mehn! grin

Everyone is a king in their own mind — Benjamin Franklin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: NO SENTIMENTS HERE..LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH IDAZBAWZ AND SEE THE TRUTH STARING YOU RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.
hey man, whatapun, dont quote me again ooo abeg oooo undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: hehehehheehe, eleda mi ooo, a whole graduate cant make a research to find a school of her choice, in short they will find school for you here, bring your visa to your house and even pay your tuition. i wonder how some people passed through the uni sef abi na uni pass through them, comon make use of google and check schools , people like you get dupe cheesy
that was too harsh..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: hey man, whatapun, dont quote me again ooo abeg oooo undecided
i don't have any problem with you and i will never..
I can quote you when ever i want and anytime.

Moreover,i meant no harm and am sorry if that hurts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

There are so many schools in the US that offer masters..
You can use google.com, USnews.com, collegeboard.com to search for one that suites you, academically and financially.. Goodluck..
thanks you domex, thats what i asked her to do and some people be saying its wrong, we have agents here and they will pretend to help and take her money, am like do a research , come back here and write the names of the school and we see if its a green flag and we take it fro there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: i don't have any problem with you and i will never..
I can quote you when ever i want and anytime.

Moreover,i meant no harm and am sorry if that hurts.
ignored undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: ignored undecided
WHATEVER
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: hehehehheehe, eleda mi ooo, a whole graduate cant make a research to find a school of her choice, in short they will find school for you here, bring your visa to your house and even pay your tuition. i wonder how some people passed through the uni sef abi na uni pass through them, comon make use of google and check schools , people like you get dupe cheesy
It has not gotten to that extent, you talk too much, infact over sabi dey worry you. must you comment in everybody's post? If you have no positive contribution, why dont you shut your mouth. Dont spoil people's post, are you the only one here? abi you have no other job than to criticize? pls stay off my post o.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: that was too harsh..
taking acetaminophen on somone else headache, steve aint in the mood ok embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Babyoriss,when you send me a mail let me know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
shocked cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by babyoriss(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: send me an email now to STEVECRUN AT aol.com
I have sent you an e-mail now, check it and get back to me ASAP. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: It has not gotten to that extent, you talk too much, infact over sabi dey worry you. must you comment in everybody's post? If you have no positive contribution, why dont you shut your mouth. Dont spoil people's post, are you the only one here? abi you have no other job than to criticize? pls stay off my post o.
cheesy grin i will still say it search foor school yourself tongue, you think those words hurt me lol, i will always be blunt and say the truth. do the job yourself and dont be lazy. the time you use to quote me and cuss me heheehehe, use it to google search
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: taking acetaminophen on somone else headache, steve aint in the mood ok embarassed
zeezahbee ain't in the mood neither

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (501)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.