Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (452598 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
I have sent you an e-mail now, check it and get back to me ASAP. Thank you
okay i will
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: zeezahbee ain't in the mood neither
berra grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: berra grin
grin
zeezahbee: berra grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kennyzita(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: that was too harsh..
Pretty harsh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2: shocked cheesy grin
wetin cause teeth cheesy, you dey observe abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Stevecrun, Callmebabe, Zeezahbee,

Be rest assured, I won't tell y'all stop these trivial arguments. Do carry on!

*Sits down with popcorn.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: grin
big head, you should know me na tongue, i wont mince words or if i help you search for schools, will i help you face the vo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2: Stevecrun, Callmebabe, Zeezahbee,

*Sits down with popcorn.
gravity, you should know i wasnt arguing, i was only catching fun cheesy grin, one of those early morning dose. its past 6 here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
@teddyrain,
Nice long post you posted before, but if you really want to help a brother, you don't have to know his interview date,
Gravinton, Kunlebal, Slimmy05, OjaP, Msnas, Amefrica, Walspring, sir imperouxx.. I will always admire these peeps they just encourage you on how to prepare and back you up with prayer, irrespective of whether they know your interview date or not.
its up to the individual to get back to the trend and testify..
About what happened with you and idaw, I may not know the genesis but its very wrong to come out to the trend and say it hoping that people on here will like and see you as the better person and idaw as the bad guy.
Telling us how you assisted Idaw and Amerinancy during their preparation and how you did good to them, should be kept secret as God who sees all that is done in secret will repay you, you don't need to tell it to we humans on this trend.. Even the bible disputes it; telling people the good thing you did to your friend..
Since you have gotten your visa, you could go on thanking God who did it for you and You could have just ignored him, simple.
I admire you especially when you posted that poem that belonged to someone else and the trend advised you that its bad; I loved your zeal to come back and apologised, you learn your lesson and didn't give up on your dream.
You went back to pick up your visa.
I expect you to act matured as it will take you far in life especially in the US.
I wish you the very best in your studies and in America..
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2: Stevecrun, Callmebabe, Zeezahbee,

*Sits down with popcorn.

Hahaha.. Lool. Remain popcorn for me ooo..
Bro, how is your preparation going??
All the best bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: cheesy grin i will still say it search foor school yourself tongue, you think those words hurt me lol, i will always be blunt and say the truth. do the job yourself and dont be lazy. the time you use to quote me and cuss me heheehehe, use it to google search
I can see you have a huge problem. B*TCH, I have no patience for people like you, mind your business okay. Whether you like it or not, lazy people get the easy way out. Just stay off my posts....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
kennyzita:
Pretty harsh
i tire ooohh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Babyoriss,replied your mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Honestly, that is the part that called my attention. How do you lash at someone with your success story? He sounded like he's been jealous of his friend's success and wanted his own success in order to meet up as if it was all about competition. I smell a dangerous friendship falling for the benefit of both parties. Na dem sabi. CASE CLOSED
the visa was his only consolation, it was as if he was waiting for the visa so he could lash idawbawz. anyhow since both got there visa, make them settle off thread.
juntod abeg gimme popcorn and coke

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: big head, you should know me na tongue, i wont mince words or if i help you search for schools, will i help you face the vo?
i know you very well and that's why am avoiding you..you dey spit fire for mouth..

Lets stop all these
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
iluvmybishop: Guys I guess it gud to Av DAT interview early morning becos d Vo mind still dey refreshed or what do u think guys?

It doesn't matter the time, if God says the vis is yours, you will even get it @ 12:00 midnight
Just do your best (prepare well and go with all you doc) and pray without season and God will show you His favour..
Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: gravity, you should know i wasnt arguing, i was only catching fun cheesy grin, one of those early morning dose. its past 6 here

I'm too lazy to even get up from bed sef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: I can see you have a huge problem. B*TCH, I have no patience for people like you, mind your business okay. Whether you like it or not, lazy people get the easy way out. Just stay off my posts....
cheesy grin, babe you dont know me, lol. you will soon know me. you even know you are lazy lol. cussing me is like blood tonic to me lol, follow my advice anyways and it will so help you. good luck.
As for your posts, if i see anything wrong with it, i will surely quote you. because all posts are beneficial to everyone safe tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: i know you very well and that's why am avoiding you..you dey spit fire for mouth..

Lets stop all these
i will still ignore you tongue not today dear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: I can see you have a huge problem. B*TCH, I have no patience for people like you, mind your business okay. Whether you like it or not, lazy people get the easy way out. Just stay off my posts....

This is really Harsh, dear, you need to calm down,
*in a father's voice* you and Zee should knee down now so we can settle this..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014

Someone has given you some good sites to search for schools. You should be more concerned with that now. By the way, lazy people may get the admission the easy way out. They may even scale through the interview stage. Laziness will not help you while in the US at all. No enemies here. Once you find schools of your choice, Zee will still guide you on how to proceed. Trust me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

Hahaha.. Lool. Remain popcorn for me ooo..
Bro, how is your preparation going??
All the best bro..

*Hides popcorn — Bro, which popcorn are you talking about? grin

My preparation is going really fine, I've been researching by night and sleeping like N'nama by day — God will see us all through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

This is really Harsh, dear, you need to calm down,
*in a father's voice* you and Zee should knee down now so we can settle this..
pastor domex. i go fight you oo cheesy grin, its a faceless thread so if she calls me anything, it doesnt move me an inch, in short if you cuss me, he dey always sweet me , truth is always hard to swallow and thats why i have problem with people but later they get to appreciate me but still i will give my blunt advice anytime anyday, pray for me pastor grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: the visa was his only consolation, it was as if he was waiting for the visa so he could lash idawbawz. anyhow since both got there visa, make them settle off thread.
juntod abeg gimme popcorn and coke

TAKE COKE AND POPCORN Joor.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: cheesy grin, babe you dont know me, lol. you will soon know me. you even know you are lazy lol. cussing me is like blood tonic to me lol, follow my advice anyways and it will so help you. good luck.
As for your posts, if i see anything wrong with it, i will surely quote you. because all posts are beneficial to everyone safe tongue
I am not interested in getting to know lousy people like you, plus stick your advice down your long throat. cuss is a tonic to u undecided ? alright, mess with me and i'll give you ur required dose.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: I am not interested in getting to know lousy people like you, plus stick your advice down your long throat. cuss is a tonic to u undecided ? alright, mess with me and i'll give you ur required dose.

This is wrong.

Zeezahbee might have been harsh in her approach, but your replies aren't better off — y'all should chill out seriously, this is getting ugly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Someone has given you some good sites to search for schools. You should be more concerned with that now. By the way, lazy people may get the admission the easy way out. They may even scale through the interview stage. Laziness will not help you while in the US at all. No enemies here. Once you find schools of your choice, Zee will still guide you on how to proceed. Trust me.
shes a newbie and we are only trying to nurture here, i dont even have anything again her, have seen people pm me and tell me how people collect money from them in this same thread and it hurts. once they see how desperate and lazy you are, they collect the dough
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

This is wrong.
gravvy, you dey offend me oo, dont you know that how newbie do, lol. i remeber me and imperrioux when i first joined the thread but now i know berra. let her talk jawe cheesy tongue, its neccesary. i even need a successor because by the time i start on campus job with classes i wont have time again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: NO SENTIMENTS HERE..LEAVE YOUR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH IDAZBAWZ AND SEE THE TRUTH STARING YOU RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.
I have not even seen her face to face... I've just been useful to her concerning this Visa ish, just like I've been to many people....

Stevecrun, do u have issues with me too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

This is wrong.

Zeezahbee might have been harsh in her approach, but your replies aren't better off — y'all should chill out seriously, this is getting ugly.
yimu tongue grin, oya dont quote again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz: I have not even seen her face to face... I've just been useful to her concerning this Visa ish, just like I've been to many people....

Stevecrun, do u have issues with me too?
idaw, you dey offend me oo, why you quote the quote na cheesy ? better person, how preparations ?i go arrange egusi soup and poundo yam for your arrival
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: yimu tongue grin, oya dont quote again

grin cheesy smiley sad angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (501)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.