Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453743 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Rozay the boss! He's fine. He's in Minnesota right now.

Yea I know but I'm asking where you kept him on the summer break. The last time I saw him here, he was saying he is with you in MD.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx: Hey Bigfrancis,

It just crossed my mind now, where is Ricky Rosy?

I guess he must be busy with studies cos he is the next Bill gate of Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Part 5 going to an end soon... I wish to be the First to post in Part 6.... grin grin grin grin grin

Justwise can i grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Stewee:

Thanks Wally!
I'm in Doha now. Flight over here was smooth.
I spoke to the captain and first officer at the departure lounge and they introduced me to the crew.
I almost vomited inflight cos of too much food. grin
The wait in Doha is tiring. Although I have free wifi that I have to refresh every 1hour charging port is everywhere.
The food is crap. My stomach is frozen.
I just ordered coffee with plenty cream and sugar so I can gaan destroy their toilet. grin
Doha Intl airport is Massive and clean.
I sat with an elderly Indian on ma way to doha...friendly and chatty. He took time to explain that Doha is warm(kept on mentioning something about farenheit).i wasn't so interested. So far there's no blizzard or sand storm. He dint blink an eye all through the journey,na jus Indian movie e watch once gist finish. I almost lost my phone where I went to buy coffee,d babe just gave it to my like it's a dream,i jus dey shake my head in disbelief(the kind of thing Mom would do if she was with me). The white ppl there start to laff,me sef smile collect my phone and said thank you. I forgot to tip her grin

The wait continues...

Wow... Make you flex well ooo cos no time to waste at all and no dull...

If to say nah our airport you lost that phone, Its either you pay to collect it back or you dont see it again..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
imperiouxx:

ma be sita!
Be wetin? grin grin Ma tu asiri e oo cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ashigolo: Hello my people, please I need a way out of this. I was at the social security office yesterday to apply for my SSN, but to my greatest suprise, the man said he got it from his computer that its not going to be ready until after 46 weeks due to a discrepancy in my date of birth. we were both shocked because he checked all my documents and saw that my d.o.b is the same and correct in all. He advised me to visit the immigration office which I did, but they got no information on me at all. I am so confused because I need to write my SSN on the documents I'm to submit to my school's HR because my TA job starts next month.

Please what could be the possible cause of this and the way out. Thank you in advance for your suggestion.

My brother, this problem is unprecedented. Did you actually have any discrepancies in DOB somewhere down the line in the past? Say back at home in Niigeria, or a the embassy?

Try going to another SSN office let's see if the same issue comes up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
teddyrain: I'm beginning to understand some schools contact the embassy to issue visa to their incoming students once they have the requirements. Especially few private universities in US

teddyrain: bro I have enough prove to that at least I know some schools that do that. I'm damn serious smiley

teddyrain: I know what I'm saying bro I'm too sure. Maybe its a new development.

Well I can agree on this only if those schools are under EducationUSA.... Do you ever ask why they link EducationUSA with US embassy? In part 6 i will say something about this after my research... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501)

Travelling To Canada / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.