Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) (5983 Views)

List Your 5 Best Rap Beats Or Instrumentals Of All Heads.strictly For Real Heads / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by nasyl(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2008
Yeah, this goes out to all the Rap headz in house. I want the best rap lines that ill correspond and suit this title. Im bringing up this thread to know who s hot! And who s not! This is a challenge to yall like Crude, j-unit, makevele, javaprince etc. If u can diss well, this should be piece of cake. The first title is 'Still in love'. Who s bringing it down first?
Re: Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by Crude(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Nasyl
I'll do this later aiite!!! i've got a lot on my desk right now
Re: Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by akundo: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
hey wasup am fred and a rap virus check me out with the title still in love
still in luv but its like lust
who this u luving
ma homie asked
i said its a new catch
Re: Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by Crude(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
lol. . . . . . . . . . .U're funny Dawg
Re: Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by OldSYNC(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
I keep lieing to myself that she aint worth a homie's attention,
But man, I have to put my heart in a very harsh condition,
I kicked you out girl thinking I could fool a queen,
Tht was too bad of me, I still prick my self intentionally with da pin,
I remember the day was just too dark, but the light i had was you,
Like november when the end of the year is near, was close to death too,
You are my boo baby, you can just be fooled lady,
I dont hate you pretty, You's still my cool shortie,
Really have no much to say, but whatever the sin I stil do honey,
Silly served by bitches whenver i wanna dive outta our roomie,
No matter what the weather say, I will still be your sunshine,
Cos I know you light me up, I will always shine and smile,
you know my confession, I still love with same conviction,
I will like to say this in all tongue like Chinese but only if u believe i've got d diction.
Re: Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
y'all know i work chixx like they be cheap mathematix
but when it comes to shawty, u know i gats no tactix
my heart gets cracky, omo beau u'r a psychic
on a scale of 1-10 for how u know me u'll be ranky
got too excited with d thuglife then boi turned nasty
babyboo tried to draw me back buh young boi was too nasty
ignoring her calls, taking her for granted, yeah i was swazy
doing shits in d club like why me cranky why me!
and now i gats me thinking to maself 'was i crazy?'
at the end of the shizzles, babygirl u still ma buddie
now I realised u loved me so much and I'm like why me!

IM OUT!

(1) (Reply)

Forthcoming Reality TV Show For Upcoming/underground Artistes / Everything Vickey / Lyrics For Yall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.