Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School (2030 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by thegame(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2008
I am an undergraduate and There is this girl i am so much interested in. i asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend in a school in another state. i kinda really like her but the issue of her havin a boyfriend makes me sick. what do i do to just convince her.
By the way, we are both in our first year
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2008
hehehe, don't worry yourself now, the girl has her own boyfriend

go and find your own girlfriend smiley
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by cescky(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2008
@ibk u harsh oo shocked

@poster
if she cld be clear enuff to come out with the truth,u might still have a chance wink, what were u xpecting her to say angry angry yes on the spot?
when u grow up ull find out girls front a lot grin grin,and that boyfriend may just be a front,ya never know.

n.b
NEVER make that girl a priority over ur books or else u get burnt
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2008
am not harsh o cheesy

he said the girl has her own boyfriend in another school, or does he want to share her?

let him and go and find another girl who will be dedicated only to him in order to escape misunderstandings ati heartbreaks grin
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by cescky(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2008
@ib
if u were that girl am sure u wont just say yes like that,u go find one thing use dey front for am

maybe that girl wants to test his resolve, besides girls are easily deceived if he persists he definitl get her tongue tongue

@
postre
if u can build castles in the air, grin grin u can acheive too cool
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2008
cescky:

@ib
if u were that girl am sure u wont just say yes like that,u go find one thing use dey front for am

maybe that girl wants to test his resolve, besides girls are easily deceived if he persists he definitl get her tongue tongue
hehehe fronting ke, maybe she is being sincere about having the boyfriend in the other state, doesn't mean she is fronting, just being honest grin
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by cescky(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehe fronting ke, maybe she is being sincere about having the boyfriend in the other state, doesn't mean she is fronting, just being honest grin

hehehehehehehe show me a woman thats honest about her feelings and ill show u bin osama whereabout tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2008
cescky:

hehehehehehehe show me a woman thats honest about her feelings and ill show u bin osama whereabout tongue
see your mouth, why you doubting women, we are not all the same grin

plus i already know where osama is grin
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by cescky(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2008
yea see my sxy lips dont ya just love em kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

abeg leave tory for tortoise
MOST WOMEN are the SAME aprt from my mum and a few on nl grin grin tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2008
cescky:

yea see my sxy lips don't ya just love em kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

abeg leave tory for tortoise
MOST WOMEN are the SAME aprt from my mum and a few on nl grin grin tongue
hehehe funny tongue

i feel you about what you say about some women, good that you now know not everyone is like that tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Templa(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2008
@poster

u r in yr one! u still have a long way to go with ur books and gals.
have u heard of CARRY OVER? shocked
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by ladybam(f): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

so you wan make she break her own boyfriends heart to be with you ehhhh

ok. but if she does agree, nothing dey sha. but in the nearest future, if she leaves you for another man, no complain ooooo, because na wetin you teach am,
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2008
@ poster, leave her alone - do not cause a girl to cheat on her love abeg.
Just close your eyes and move on.
It's much better.

Very soon - the other guy might come on NL shouting that his girl is cheating on him
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

It's much better.

Very soon - the other guy might come on Nairaland shouting that his girl is cheating on him

Very very true!!! cheesy
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 2:12am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

It's much better.

Very soon - the other guy might come on Nairaland shouting that his girl is cheating on him

He should close his eyes and move on??
If the gurl was serious about her boy/f. . . . She shouldn't have given this guy the awkward eye!!!
How are we even sure she genuinely has a boy/f.
Poster should forge ahead and get this babe by hook/crook.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 2:18am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

If the girl was serious about her boy/f. . . . She shouldn't have given this guy the awkward eye!!!
How are you sure she gave him the awkward eye?
What if the guy is just blindly chasing and cannot see the signals, huh?
He should not guilt the girl into dating him - that's wrong on so many levels.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 2:21am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

How are you sure she gave him the awkward eye?
What if the guy is just blindly chasing and cannot see the signals, huh?
He should not guilt the girl into dating him - that's wrong on so many levels.

This babe is not 12/13 . . . She is an adult!!!!

Besides, her phantom boy/f is in anutha school. . . . .The poster n the babe are in the same school.
If the poster does not make a move now, somebody else would. . . .This happens in schoolz from time to time.
How can a guy blindly chase a babe?? Is he a BAT??
Trust me, this babe needs a companion in skool(She's a fresher).
Let her FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

If the girl was serious about her boy/f. . . . She shouldn't have given this guy the awkward eye!!!

As usual, blame the girl  and leave the girlfriend snatcher out of it.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by 4Play(m): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2008
thegame:

I am an undergraduate and There is this girl i am so much interested in. i asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend in a school in another state. i kind of really like her but the issue of her havin a boyfriend makes me sick.

I know the feeling. You are scheming how to introduce your abunna to a girl and she is telling you about her boyfriend. . . . makes me sick to my stomach!
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2008
stillwater:

As usual, blame the girl  and leave the girlfriend snatcher out of it.

Thats not the point, Senora!!!

This gurl is just using evasive strategy to put this guy off momentarily!!!
She has got no boy/f anywhere. . . . and even if she has one, it's only a matter of time before the cookie crumblez.
95% of Freshers had boy/fs but after one or 2 semesters, they dump em and sync with men they can see n monitor.
Asking this man to layoff is like telling him to pave way for someone else who would walk away with the goldmine.
Like NIKE: he should JUST DO IT. tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 06, 2008
poster no wahala, it boils down to two things:
- you're a good boy then let her go and find your own girlfriend.
- you're not really a good boy then chop and clean mouth.  smiley You're both young, most likely the "bf" is busy chopping secretly.

no tell them say na me advise you sha.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 2:31am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

This babe is not 12/13 . . . She is an adult!!!!

Besides, her phantom boy/f is in anutha school. . . . .The poster n the babe are in the same school.
If the poster does not make a move now, somebody else would. . . .This happens in schoolz from time to time.
How can a guy blindly chase a babe?? Is he a BAT??
Trust me, this babe needs a companion in school(She's a fresher).
Let her FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if she has an actual bf who she loves with all her heart?
She doesn't need a companion in school, she needs a friend cos her companion is in another school
In this case, the poster refuses to see that this girl is taken.
Let her fly with her man.
Stop encouraging the girl to cheat - it's just not right.
How would you like it if your girl was constantly being hassled by another dude even though she's told him that she wants only you?
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

What if she has an actual boyfriend who she loves with all her heart?

all that one na story.  grin
We're talking about "chopping and cleaning mouth" and u're talking about love?

j-girl:

How would you like it if your girl was constantly being hassled by another dude even though she's told him that she wants only you?

The girl isnt really taken, most of such "relationships" never last . . . best to take ur opportunity now because u wont ever get it back.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

What if she has an actual boyfriend who she loves with all her heart?
She doesn't need a companion in school, she needs a friend because her companion is in another school

If she's got an actual boyfriend who she loves with all her heart??  It rarely happens with FRESHERS.
For a female fresher, new school is new environment and maybe new boy/friend.
Swear here u didn't celebrate your admission with a hunk in his sophomore year!!! tongue tongue tongue

I am not encouraging a gurl to cheat. . . . I am encouraging the geezer to press ahead and take whatz his!!!!
How do i know ma babe is not constantly hassled by anutha dude? Do i even care??
What i dunno won't kill me? The decision lies with the mamachula NOT me!!!
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Jul 06, 2008
@J-Girl

You sound like a quintessential cockblocker.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

Thats not the point, Senora!!!

This girl is just using evasive strategy to put this guy off momentarily!!!
She has got no boy/f anywhere. . . . and even if she has one, it's only a matter of time before the cookie crumblez.
[b]95% of Freshers had boy/fs but after one or 2 semesters, they dump em and sync with men they can see n monitor.[/b]Asking this man to layoff is like telling him to pave way for someone else who would walk away with the goldmine.
Like NIKE: he should JUST DO IT. tongue tongue tongue

There's no rule that a relationship btw the poster and the girl in the same school would last either.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 2:43am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

If she's got an actual boyfriend who she loves with all her heart?? It rarely happens with FRESHERS.
For a female fresher, new school is new environment and maybe new boy/friend.
Swear here u didn't celebrate your admission with a hunk in his sophomore year!!! tongue tongue tongue

I am not encouraging a girl to cheat. . . . I am encouraging the geezer to press ahead and take whatz his!!!!
How do i know ma babe is not constantly hassled by anutha dude? Do i even care??
What i don't know won't kill me? The decision lies with the mamachula NOT me!!!
Well she might be one of the rare ones.
I did NOT date any dude in my first year of uni.
I can swear here - I'm a good girl oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are encouraging the guy to help the girl cheat and it's wrong.
Let him leave her alone.
What you don't know will kill you slower than you think cos nothing is hidden under the sun not even the guys hassling your girl. You better care now if not, you'll just see your girl dumping you like hot potato for the new guy.

4play, if that's what i sound like to you - you need a miracle for those ears of yours.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by TOH(f): 2:47am On Jul 06, 2008
4 Play:

@J-Girl

You sound like a quintessential cockblocker.

Rofl. Get Help.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2008
stillwater:

There's no rule that a relationship between the poster and the girl in the same school would last either.

Of course, nuthing is guaranteed but any smart chic would still take this option than someone u don't see everytime.

j-girl:

Well she might be one of the rare ones.
I did NOT date any dude in my first year of uni.
I can swear here - I'm a good girl oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

U couldn't have been a good gurl in your 1st year!!!!
J-girl def'ly had some tumbles in the hay. wink wink wink
Lets leave that for anutha day!!!

You are encouraging the guy to help the girl cheat and it's wrong.
Let him leave her alone.
What you don't know will kill you slower than you think because nothing is hidden under the sun not even the guys hassling your girl. You better care now if not, you'll just see your girl dumping you like hot potato for the new guy.

I am not encouraging the dude to help a gurl cheat. . . . .
How did u reach that conclusion??

Why should i care about what i know nuthing about?
I can't be bovvered . . . . until i catch her at it!!!
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 2:53am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

You couldn't have been a good girl in your 1st year!!!!
J-girl def'ly had some tumbles in the hay. wink wink wink
Lets leave that for anutha day!!!

I am not encouraging the dude to help a girl cheat. . . . .
How did u reach that conclusion??

Why should i care about what i know nuthing about?
I can't be bovvered . . . . until i catch her at it!!!
What does "tumbles in the hay" mean?
I have never ever done anything like that o!

You are doing that because the guy needs encouragement to go after the girl. Once he gets it, he might be able to get the girl's weaknesses and use them against her. That is why I hate it when guys hassle cos they hassle like there is no tomorrow till they get you.
If you truly like your girl enough, you would be concerned about other buyers surveying her especially when you have no legal hold on her.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

Of course, nuthing is guaranteed but any smart chic would still take this option than someone u don't see everytime.

For all we know, the poster might not even meet up to the girl's standard.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

What does "tumbles in the hay" mean?
I have never ever done anything like that o!

Don't lie to me. . . . . .Ya brother gave me your diary. cheesy wink
Tumble in the hay means. . . . .ferocious shagging. cool cool

You are doing that because the guy needs encouragement to go after the girl. Once he gets it, he might be able to get the girl's weaknesses and use them against her. That is why I hate it when guys hassle because they hassle like there is no tomorrow till they get you.
If you truly like your girl enough, you would be concerned about other buyers surveying her especially when you have no legal hold on her.

Guys hassle because women are so deceptive u never can tell their GAME from the TRUTH.
If ma girl loves me enough, she would surround herself with a protective shield and swat geezers off like FLIES.
If she's gullible enough to allow men to survey her knickers then she should bear the brunt.
Like i have said, i just can't be bovvered. Possessive. . . . Nah, never have, never will.

stillwater:

For all we know, the poster might not even meet up to the girl's standard.

What standard??
The gurl told this dude about her personal relationship. . . . . .She musta given the guy an audience so thats one foot IN.
Who says the guy can't upgrade his standards to meet the gurl's requirements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong 4 A Lady To Take A Guy Out? / This Boy Fine No Be Small / The Good Things Bad Guys Do So Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.