Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,051 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married (696 Views)

6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Princephelar(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2013
If you ask some people, why will you like to get married, some don't even have firm reasons. Reasons like;
1. I love sex and I don't wanna fornicate, how do you expect me to do that without marriage. Well this reason sounds right logically, but if you have an uncontrollable sexual urge, marriage is not enough to solve your problem, cos your partner may end up not being a sex machine,so what will you do then, you'll go out and share her divine right with other gals cos no good woman will wanna have sex with a married man it's only women with a gal mind that'll do that.
2. Infatuation; some will tell you I just love him or her. Well infatuation is feelings based and frankly speaking,our feelings as human changes with time,the best way is to put your present feelings to a test of time.
3. I like the idea of marriage; sorry to say this,ladies are most affected by this, if you hear some of them day dream about their wedding day, thoughts like; 'my wedding day is gonna be hilarious' or 'my wedding gown must be imported' or 'people around me must know I'm getting married on my weddig day'. Far more than that is the responsibilities that comes along with marriage cos it's a life contract (to those who understands what that means).
Pls kindly add some other wrong reasons you know. Thanks
Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2013
Cos they want 2 be called iya lagbaja!

1 Like

Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by henrychubayo: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Some Marry because of Money. They guy is rich and he will take care of me. I notice that those who marry because of money, end up been de satisfied despite all the money.

Some marry because their partner is famous. Fame does not mean good character and love. When you begin to live with each other and see some flaws, you begin to regret. Among the highest divorce rate in the world affect those who are famous.

Some marry because the lady is too pretty. Is not a wrong reason but what should be considered is the character of the person and weda you too can live together. Without proper courtship, they will jump to wedding and after that, she will tell you how much cosmetics she use to maintain that beauty. If you are wise, you will date or court her for some time and have knowledge of most of these thing before deciding weda she is the one you want to stay with for the rest of your life. Sad though

1 Like

Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Onyinyechimara(f): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2013
OP so for point number 1, what do you advise the person to do?!

Continue fornicating rather than marry?? What do you advise then? Honest answer please

1 Like

Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Princephelar(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Onyinyechimara: OP so for point number 1, what do you advise the person to do?!

Continue fornicating rather than marry?? What do you advise then? Honest answer please
Thanks for the question. Fornication is not a character you develop,it's a sinful nature and should be treated that way,you need to overcome it even if you're married with this nature,you'll still find yourself unfaithful to your partner,so you gotta pray to God to help you overcome this nature and be disciplined too. If you don't ruin that nature either single or married, it'll ruin you one day. I hope this answer is satisfactory enough.
Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by lakesguy(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Some pple gets married cos of the mentality dat 'after service nah marriage straight....... While sm get married mainly cos dere frnds are gettin married' dey too must get married'. While some is cos of the pressure mounted on dem by ther parent' I smh for sm pple' dos calibre of pple are the ones dat run into marriage and rush out' sm pple really nids to be mentored'
Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by elrony(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Some marry because they wanna have children!! grin
Re: Few Wrong Reasons For Getting Married by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2013
nowadays most people marry because they didn't use a condom....................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriends Or Gilrfriends Jam Themselves In Your Room / Make Una Help Me Ooo / Godly Wives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.