Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? (4620 Views)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Ive met quite a number of guys in my short but exciting lifetime and i realize most have one thing in common ....

When it comes to women they seem really CONFUSED about what they want.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie: Ive met quite a number of guys in my short but exciting lifetime and i realize most have one thing in common ....

Ermmm good question, I will be back let me check my books grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by luvablesam(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Its not easy my sis, this same thing used to happen to me ...I was CONFUSED....at a point I was what I call 'a serial dater' I couldn't date for more than four months, dating was BORING...Psycologically,a cute face,big booty or height might determine what a guy wants on a short term buh really what a guy wants is someone dat shares same ideas n social interest.

Its not just easy...

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Annie2gud(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2013
Some like them ladies with hairy chest and yam legs.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2013
proevan:

Ermmm good question, I will be back let me check my books grin
^^^ lol!! My point exactly grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2013
luvable sam: Its not easy my sis, this same thing used to happen to me ...I was CONFUSED....at a point I was what I call 'a serial dater' I couldn't date date for more than four months, dating was BORING...Psycologically,a cute face,big booty or height might determine what a guy wants on a short term buh really what a guy wants is someone dat shares same ideas n social interest.

Its not just easy...
ive noticed most guys like urself get bored easily .....Every guy claims they want a lady dats wife material but these same men get married and dey find themselves hunting for young pretty faced gold diggers.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
Annie2gud: Some like them ladies with hairy chest and yam legs.
hairy chest?!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2013

5 Likes

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2013
I am not a man but i think most men will claim they want a confident woman,a woman who knows what she wants and go for it but most men will not date such women becos they will bruise their ego.
Some men also wants puppets,women they can control and i ve heard most men say"i dont smbdy who will challenge me"that's why although most men claim they like independent women,only few will date such women becos they feel they cannt control them.
Most men want women they can control,women who will make them spend(as that show hw manly they are),women who will bow down to their every request.That's what they call the wifey materials but they will claim they want the exact opposite but i tell u most men will not marry such women.
If u women are confused i tell you men are even worse

5 Likes

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie:
ive noticed most guys like urself get bored easily .....Every guy claims they want a lady dats wife material but these same men get married and dey find themselves hunting for young pretty faced gold diggers.
not all married women are wifey material but some men too can never be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by luvablesam(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie:

What trully defines Wife material? to me it means nothing really...everyone has tastes,some say opposites attract, for me its temporary..after a while u will just still go bck to your comfort Zone...

Some 'Pretty Faced Gold diggers' like u call them don't even wanna hunt for financial tresures anymore,they just want a man that shares their interests n some find it in married men.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Oahray: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Like girls and kids, guys have many wants too, some even conflicting with others. Looks and other seemingly important things fall into this category of wants... They are ever changing.

Until a guy is able to realise what he truly needs from ladies, he'd never be satisfied. Same applies to the ladies.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Popowaa: I am not a man but i think most men will claim they want a confident woman,a woman who knows what she wants and go for it but most men will not date such women becos they will bruise their ego.
Some men also wants puppets,women they can control and i ve heard most men say"i dont smbdy who will challenge me"that's why although most men claim they like independent women,only few will date such women becos they feel they cannt control them.
Most men want women they can control,women who will make them spend(as that show hw manly they are),women who will bow down to their every request.That's what they call the wifey materials but they will claim they want the exact opposite but i tell u most men will not marry such women.
If u women are confused i tell you men are even worse
cosigned! Men are the most confused creatures on earth! Everything u stated feels lyk u read my thots b4 commenting.

Most men wud tell u they want independent women but wat they really want is a woman who wud kiss their a$$ and agree wiv every thing they say. Naturally men lyk to be the ones doing the controlling in a relationship due to their huge egos. When they get such submissive women then dey suddenly claim deir relationship is boring and want out.

2 Likes

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by luvablesam(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Popowaa: not all married women are wifey material but some men too can never be satisfied.

satisfaction is the function of the heart n not the head...
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie:
cosigned! Men are the most confused creatures on earth! Everything u stated feels lyk u read my thots b4 commenting.

Most men wud tell u they want independent women but wat they really want is a woman who wud kiss their a$$ and agree wiv every thing they say. Naturally men lyk to be the ones doing the controlling in a relationship due to their huge egos. When they get such submissive women then dey suddenly claim deir relationship is boring and want out.
I tell ya
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by badmeat(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
What me want is a woman dat can bleep,cook,loyal,and has beauty n brain,I can deal with any other short comings!we are all not perfect!wink
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2013
luvable sam:

satisfaction is the function of the heart n not the head...
sad
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Popowaa: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2013
bad meat: What me want is a woman dat can bleep,cook,loyal,and has beauty n brain,I can deal with any other short comings!we are all not perfect!wink
undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by DJDOLA(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2013
I don show I don show...do I need 2 comment

YES/NO
YES/NO
YES/NO

Monini monini monini monini mo ba arugbo kan lodo mo ni ko bunmi lomi mu onihun bun mi lomi mu mo lo shape pelenge mo lo shese pelenge bi ipako mini mini kayiko...

NO coment
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Mikocake(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2013
U don't nid to be nicki minaj for me to love u. If u ar on d average side, that's ok by me but in terms of character u have to be respectful, jst ok brain wise, and caring..I don't nid all those psychedelic chicks cos I'm a quite type..I like to be off d spotlight..SIMPLE
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2013
Abeg tbh, some guys lyk myself don't really know wat we want. We just take dem as they cum until the time cums to settle down grin

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2013
They want a homely good crazy b1tch

Seriously men are so unpredictable
One don't have to b too gd, too bad, too carzy, too b1tchy
They want a bit of it all
That dude is such a lucky bastard
Hehehehehehe
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Individual difference. But as for me, I'd love to date a girl that's fluent, tall, thin(curvy) and pretttty smiley
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by pastorprosper(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Honey I think u are the one who doesn't know what u want in a man, thing is u are trying to get into a guys head and u just have to be a guy to get into a guts head. A man ay want a woman for sex and she is there thinking he wants a relationship, a guy may want a relationship and d woman is there thinking sex. My advice is get a platonic male friend who wld help u. EVERY MAN KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS.

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie: Ive met quite a number of guys in my short but exciting lifetime and i realize most have one thing in common ....

Op the question is vague, it should be as a man what kind of woman do you want. undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
proevan:

Op the question is vague, it should be as a man what kind of woman do you want. undecided
NOTED ......
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Les: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
chokl8candie:

the lady you quoted used *most men* what makes you think you are more clever than her??
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
* Born-again

* Tall

* slim

* Cooking, at least average

* Fair because I don't want to name our baby midnight

* Humorous

* intelligent

* Humble

* Submissive

* Peaceful

* Good conversationist

* Pretty and beautiful

* Playful

2 Likes

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP, every matured man knows what he wants.

I want to describe a scenario to help u understand men in general.

A man's life is like a traveler on his way to meet a guest, while a woman is like a traveler on her way to meet any kind person (so on her way, any man that shows her kindness or pretends to be kind to her may likely win her company...hence, she isn't even guaranteed of the man's mission).

Let's say Mr. Peter is a traveler traveling from Lagos to Abuja to meet Ms Jane.

Mr Peter knows that his mission is to get to Abuja at a certain time frame to meet Ms Jane; he knows his destination and whom he wants to meet at Abuja.

As he departs Lagos heading to Abuja, he sees a pretty lady, Ms Lindsay, and feels excited and wants to while away time with her b4 continuing on his journey to Abuja.

Ms Lindsay not knowing where Mr Peter is heading to, feels excited and thinks Mr Peter has come to Ibadan to stay, and that she has found a good company to keep forever, while Mr Peter's intention is to spend his free time with her before continue on his journey to Abuja.

Finally after Mr Peter is done whiling away his spare time with Ms Lindsay, he bids goodbye to Ms Lindsay to continue his Abuja journey, while Ms Lindsay stays at Ibadan crying that Mr Peter has abandoned her at Ibadan after she gave him her full attention and care, not knowing that Mr Peter's mission from the onset was never to stay at Ibadan with her.

Though some funny men can change their mind from travelling to Abuja to meet Ms Jane, if Ms Lindsay treats him well and surprises him beyond his expectation. But this is very rare, and not applicable to all men.

So my sister, don't ever assume that men don't know what they want, they do...but their problem is that many of them (men) can hardly withhold their lust or hunger for fun while on their way to meet their dream woman.

And you know why its so? Its because naturally, men get easily distracted when it comes to dealing with women, but that doesn't mean a man doesn't know the kind of woman he wants in life, he does, but may never get it till he diesgrin

Like I said, not all men end up meeting that kind of woman they want or desire to keep forever, reason you see some marrying more than one wife or marrying and divorcing (dating and breaking up for another) in the hope that they will get it right.

Lucky is a man that meets the kind of woman he desires: physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

And unlike men, women are naturally created to adjust, reason a woman gets convinced into a romance affair by a man she just met and know nothing about besides the things he told her at the instant.

In conclusion, relationship/dating or marriage is all a gamble. Reason people need divine guidance when making choice of partner in life to reduce the chances of ending up in the wrong hand, even though the issue of seeking for divine guidance has been bastardized nowadays by fake prophets and presumed men/women of god.

God will help His people shaa, its wellsmiley

10 Likes

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
First of all we want to fvrk you, then after that when our senses have return to normal, we start looking at your character, neatness, financial management skills, food preparations, clothing, your emotional stability then maybe church life.

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
proevan: *
Fair because I don't want to name our baby midnight

Lmao! ...u r funni
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
proevan: * Born-again

* Tall

* slim

* Cooking, at least average

* Fair because I don't want to name our baby midnight

* Humorous

* intelligent

* Humble

* Submissive

* Peaceful

* Good conversationist

* Pretty and beautiful

* Playful
I think u described what maybe called the perfect woman. In a more realistic way, I think what majority of matured men are looking for revolves around:

1. Good looking (that's what we may call physical beauty depending on the man in question)

2. Respectful/Humble ( a respectful/humble woman will always be submissive to her man)

3. Friendly

4. Educated or will I say not illiterate

5. Homely (which includes good cooking skills and home keeping skills too)

Note: it is not too good to base your choice of partner on God-fearing alone becos someone can be God-fearing and still not compatible with you...or lack many other qualities, so with the above, u can help to draw her closer to God.

Unfortunately, many women today have the wrong notion that if they become financially independent and made (while throwing away the aforementioned qualities), they are guaranteed to meet the best man...lol...wrong...most men don't even care about your financial status as a woman...forget what they say on social networks...just make sure u aren't idle or lazy...whether u have a dime or not don't matter to most guys cos they won't even ask any from u even when they are lacking (courtesy of the male ego)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.