Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52360 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
hahaha, u are so funny. I'l nid dat prayer for my nieces and nephews.
Let me start by teling u your problems, u av a dirty mind and possibly u are sex deprived, for u to slap an innocent man because u think he was rubbing smtin on ur flat arse.
And for ur info when i graduated, i dnt think u would av written jamb.
I know ur type u hear. Kip on bragging on nairaland. U just described d person u are dating. NB: for a matured person(which u claim to be) u have a really low iq to type all dis rubbish. Stay blessed u hear and kip on stalking still u stop selling gala on d road
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: mr man rest small nau attacking all d ladies on dis thread won't do u any good u hear.

Kk.....spilt on u once more!!! 4 cooking up incrdible content 2 blackmail guyx
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Funny thread. Guys don't if d thread is about u just trying to air out things dat happen in d bus just dat pple concentrated more on no1. Those who picked offense and insulted me it was nice insulting u back. Now let's go back to real life
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: I know ur type u hear. Kip on bragging on nairaland. U just described d person u are dating. NB: for a matured person(which u claim to be) u have a really low iq to type all dis rubbish. Stay blessed u hear and kip on stalking still u stop selling gala on d road
i also know ur type, you insult and attack people without justification.
U called me admission seeker without proof
u called me gala seller without proof
u slapped sombody inside Brt without proof.
You see ur life?

5 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
i also know ur type, you insult and attack people without justification.
U called me admission seeker without proof
u called me gala seller without proof
u slapped sombody inside Brt without proof.
You see ur life?
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Tbken: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Aboki how much u dey sell your suya
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: I know ur type u hear. Kip on bragging on nairaland. U just described d person u are dating. NB: for a matured person(which u claim to be) u have a really low iq to type all dis rubbish. Stay blessed u hear and kip on stalking still u stop selling gala on d road
U CREATED A THREAD, IT MADE FRONTPAGE..HE POSTED..AND U CLAIM HE IS STALKING YOU

U WELL SO

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Tbken: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tbken: Aboki how much u dey sell your suya
ok i aint buyin again....
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Kokofi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
In a BRT bus now from Ikeja along to Iyana-Ipaja, let me observe whether those things written here really do happen. But i doubt because Lagos BRT ride is well cordinated & structured.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
The op created a thread on the nasty things that happen in a brt
Last I checked, she mentioned about 4 things.

Why are the men focusing on the first one. As if the thread was created to diss them.

Anybody can be guilty of numbers 2-4.
Easy guys

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by AMossley(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked
I wonder o
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: Funny thread. Guys don't if d thread is about u just trying to air out things dat happen in d bus just dat pple concentrated more on no1. Those who picked offense and insulted me it was nice insulting u back. Now let's go back to real life
we concentrated on no.1 because u took action on dat. What exactly did u do about the other point you raised?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
lorretta u: The op created a thread on the nasty things that happen on brt
Last I checked, she mentioned about 4 things.

Why are the men focusing on the first one. As if the thread was created to diss them.

Anybody can be guilty of numbers 2-4.
Easy guys
she slapped smbody because of number 1 and she didnt do anything abt 2-4.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
she slapped smbody because of number 1 and she didnt do anything abt 2-4.
well that's wrong.

But is it what this thread is about?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
the way u said this thing looks like a lie.You gave him a gud slap and he din't react?Was the guy a sec skul boi?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
kachiz:

Wat of pple touching their blockus on ur ik.e.be?
it has happened to me just once, there was no space @ all; and whenever d driver match brake anyhow (they're good @ it), d dude will move even closer. Na so so complain. Cant wait to have my car. Lol
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by stano2(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks @OP, I don't enter brt buses but dat no.1, i have witness so many times, u see old men(not only guys) doing dat in stadiums to even little girls...the claim to be students, just to enter a queue and accomplish dat annoying act
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
felzylix: Yekpa! This sister can lie ooo,,, u gave a guy a good slap n nothin happened... U go dey carry weigth ooo

Dont mind that op. I read that post when she freshly posted the topic and there was nothing like a 'slap'. She later modified it to include 'slap'. Which guy would she slap and nothing happens?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: No be naija guys??i no blame dem, dem no get common sense,if u no fit control ur power aus y u enter brt and stand near woman,u 4 they stay ur mama rum 24/7..@op gud work!!kip slapping
them

This girl always show her level of stupidity on this forum. I wont mind knocking her numskull head one day. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Khady01: it has happened to me just once, there was no space @ all; and whenever d driver match brake anyhow (they're good @ it), d dude will move even closer. Na so so complain. Cant wait to have my car. Lol

Let Fhemmmy motos get you an affordable one and no man will be able to do that to you again

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Emmalaw10(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
abbeyty:

I hate that make up applying on the bus that really piss me off, as if no be house dem commot trying to apply their pancake on the bus.
. Nor be all of them comot for their house, some na 4rm their boyfriend's room, motel, hotel, lecturer's place, sugar-daddy's place where of course they went to collect better knackings or whippings.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
I have been a victim of ladies rubbing their frontal stuffs on my back too... they do it like its a mistake.....I don't complain sha cos it feels so soft.....lol....
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

Dont mind that op. I read that post when she freshly posted the topic and there was nothing like a 'slap'. She later modified it to include 'slap'. Which guy would she slap and nothing happens?
mayb na primary skul pupil she dey call guy.The story sef funny,its as if she's telling the story to nursery skul kids.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

This girl always show her level of stupidity on this forum. I wont mind knocking her numskull head one day. Nonsense!
wouldn't mind knocking ur stupid skull one day!am nt on dis forum 2 care abt wah shallow brooks lyk u as 2 say,mind ur buiz and i mind mine!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kokofi: In a BRT bus now from Ikeja along to Iyana-Ipaja, let me observe whether those things written here really do happen. But i doubt because Lagos BRT ride is well cordinated & structured.
E be like say na the red bus you enter...those ones they call 'lagbus'. If you're in the blue one, then u need to be seated at the back...that's where you'll get a good view of all those 'back standers' cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: wouldn't mind knocking ur stupid skull one day!am nt on dis forum 2 care abt wah shallow brooks lyk u as 2 say,mind ur buiz and i mind mine!!

As obvious as it is to guys on this forum, you are a very big fool. I wonder what type of home training u got. You even look like a kwashiokored chimpanzee and yet u stil com up here to exhibit ur histirical stupidity. Your type deserves to be ra..pt in a forest. Daughter of jezebel like you!

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

As obvious as it is to guys on this forum, you are a very big fool. I wonder what type of home training u got. You even look like a kwashiokored chimpanzee and yet u stil com up here to exhibit ur histirical stupidity. Your type deserves to be ra..pt in a forest. Daughter of jezebel like you!

chineke meee...

grin gringrin

u wan kill dis gal ni... lol
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

hehehehehehehe,if i start insulting u,dat wud be so st.upid of me,i pick dose i rap wif,and u my dear are way out of my league...4rm d way u post itz obvious u r furstrated..*clicks on d ignore key*

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
RedBenson:

Lord have mercy!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ablyguy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Decryptor: So that guy released on your gown and the spermmmm was so much that it passed thru his boxers and trousers to even reach and soak ur gown that you noticed! undecided

the girl na bastarrd na, she think say we be children for her. I swear. Na just her comment still dae boil my mind since.
Who be tata for here? Even for club self during serious rocking ma, I never release before.. talkless of this abunna, kai. NL just be like dustbin where government dae dump those animmmals wey psychia no fit withhold again. I just dae para for some mumu people post for this thread. Even those wey dae hawk tomatoes for maidugri dae claim say them dae join brt bus angry nonsense
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehehehehe,if i start insulting u,dat wud be so st.upid of me,i pick dose i rap wif,and u my dear are way out of my league...4rm d way u post itz obvious u r furstrated..*clicks on d ignore key*

lemme remind you, there is no league here .This is nairaland.
if you're so much interested in leagues, go watch tha EPL
La Liga and Serie A are other alternatives too.
Don't form what you're not cuz you don't know what we are too.. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.