Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52362 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Numerouuuno: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I was actually the guy you slapped in the bus. I want to use this opportunity to apologize to you.
Choi!!!!!,u dey joke abi?
shocked shocked
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....
Hw many minutes did u spent on d bike D guy really come sooo fast ooo grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Op, i believe all these will END by the TIME we vote for Fresh Air THINGS in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
@op you are very correct!!!!!!@harbosede,pls what is the difference between guy and man?because the last time I checked a guy is the same thing as a man,a guy is just a way to describe a man,check ur dictionary
Sllowppoisoon:
ur father may Be a man to you,,buh to some people 'he is still a guy' undecided
see as dem dey rubbish @Harbosede father for here and the man no go know wetin dey go on for where him dey hustle for the buffoon daughter.
idowuswap: Igboo tribe go soon become point and killed for this nation even for lagos mumu tribe wey no get standard education can u see the way igbo children dey waka for inside hold up snatching item Bleep entire igbos marijuana bush tribal
and another ediot enters..

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sllowppoisoon: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: I am nw confused cos i dey truth..smh 4 all of una
RIP English grin SMH

14 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Segeggs: see as dem dey rubbish @Harbosede father for here and the man no go know wetin dey go on for where him dey hustle for the buffoon daughter.
no mind dat gal.. som pipz go just dey DISGRACE their father..

2 Likes

[quote
author=maryhaam]That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take
two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this
guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since
that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....[/quote]

LNGKMFH grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ruchidera(f): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked
Yes there are BRT buses in Abuja especially in Gwagwalada axis.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by tellwsdom: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Poor geh. u dont even know hw a car looks like sad...Come ride with me and stop jumping from BRT to anoda. undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: I am nw confused cos i dey truth..smh 4 all of una
SPITS.. TUFIAKWA...

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by asehaefe: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=adusco][/quote] Adusco!!! u are good!!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
I board the BRT bus almost everyday, and never come acros people preaching nor hawking.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....
Ha!
Dis one go be sickness o. Cos obviously the guy couldn't have been smooching u while seated on a moving bike.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: no mind dat gal.. som pipz go just dey DISGRACE their father..
mr perfect!!

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by njuwo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Big4wig: Nne u never jam..i was in a bus wen a guy was busy poofin weed...wetin man go do

btw Guys be careful with the kind of girls u take to Shoprite. To some girls Shoprite Means Shop! It is your right.
wat of shop left
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ruchidera(f): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.
Are you saying that male and females should not mix?
Hope you're not advocating for Sharia law in Lagos
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Make the bus kon go enter gallop, choi...the yansh go just dey bounce
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
RIP English grin SMH
she 4got to type talk and u knw it. English teachers.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by sugargirl24(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=Harbosede02]No be naija guys??i no blame dem,dem no get common
sense,if u no fit control ur power aus y u enter brt and stand near
woman,u 4 they stay ur mama rum 24/7..@op gud work!!kip slapping
them[/quote] vry funny
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more
are you still entering BRT?what happened to the trailer that I bought for you?why are you embarassing me in the public?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by uzor02(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ op...... U stingy o if u dont like wat goes on in d bus plz just get a taxi or beta still ur own car
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by maryhaam(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
Ha!
Dis one go be sickness o. Cos obviously the guy couldn't have been smooching u while seated on a moving bike.
Is not funny i was amazed at d same tyme shocked thought it was pap at first lmao.........the guy couldnt mutter a statement,the bike man was like egbon shey e da starch si won lara niiii

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ruchidera(f): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Khady01: I board the BRT bus almost everyday, and never come acros people preaching nor hawking.
The OP is talking about BRT in Abuja and not Lagos smiley.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Clemzy16(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Don't be stingy, allow the guy enjoy small naw. . . You know say body no be firewood!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up

How much touching body dey now sef? grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Clemzy16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ruchidera:
The OP is talking about BRT in Abuja and not Lagos smiley.

How can B.R.T buses be in lagos?! Is it not suppose to be called something else in abuja. . .
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by maryhaam(f): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
Hw many minutes did u spent on d bike D guy really come sooo fast ooo grin grin grin
Is a 20min ride,normally i dont allow a guy to sit behind me,but i was late for lecture,the guy was putting on a pant trouser.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by NotoriousBig(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back
if you were at his back, how then did he rub you on your back? undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.