Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ (1321 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / The Real Reason Adam And Eve Were Sent Out From The Garden Of Eden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2013
The General Overseer of Divine Winners Ministry International, Bayelsa State, Confidence Ozor, who was kidnapped last Thursday in Owerri, Imo State, while attending a crusade, has been released by his abductors.

Ozor was released last Tuesday after spending five days in the kidnappers’ den, where they confessed to him that they were hired to kill him due to his spiritual powers, which has made him win so much members within a short period of his stay in Bayelsa State.

He however paid a ransom of N5 million before he was released.

The Anambra State-born pastor, who is known for his prophetic and deliverance prowess, while narrating his ordeal said he would still consult his God before he would be able to understand the whole scenario, saying, “People don’t like success.”

“They said we have been monitoring you, they said something as if pastors are behind it. They also asked, ‘are you the only pastor in Bayelsa State you have already known everywhere in this little time you have spent in the state?’.

“When I tried to tell them that I am a pastor, and I don’t deserve the kind of treatment received, they said the order has been given to them from above and that they are boys to the high authority and the order was to kill and not to negotiate any ransom but one of them noticed that we are from the same place and took it upon himself to spare me, telling me he would make sure am not killed as earlier planned.”

Ozor said it was at that point that they asked him to contact somebody to bring N50 million, with stern warning not to involve the police.

The prophet who is called the T.B Joshua of Bayelsa by his members added that the kidnappers later brought the ransom down to N5 million “after much negotiation with my people.”

http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/kidnappers-tell-pastor-they-were-sent-to-kill-him-by-jealous-pastors.html
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Sth like this could have happened 2 hours ago in ma area.. Watch out ma borehole gist thread, i'll post it there.
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by homesteady(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2013
If it's a pastor dat really did dis ah will say he is very far 4rm God ...smh
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by alotofgrace(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Titiluvly:
The Anambra State-born pastor, who is known for his prophetic and deliverance prowess, while narrating his ordeal said he would still consult his God before he would be able to understand the whole scenario, saying, “People don’t like success.”

so he bailed himself out....too much money

besides....could he not see his own kidnapping showing up PROPHETICALLY? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Gboliwe: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Titiluvly: The General Overseer of Divine Winners Ministry International, Bayelsa State, Confidence Ozor, who was kidnapped last Thursday in Owerri, Imo State, while attending a crusade, has been released by his abductors.

Ozor was released last Tuesday after spending five days in the kidnappers’ den, where they confessed to him that they were hired to kill him due to his spiritual powers, which has made him win so much members within a short period of his stay in Bayelsa State.

“They said we have been monitoring you, they said something as if pastors are behind it. They also asked, ‘are you the only pastor in Bayelsa State you have already known everywhere in this little time you have spent in the state?’.

“When I tried to tell them that I am a pastor, and I don’t deserve the kind of treatment received, they said the order has been given to them from above and that they are boys to the high authority and the order was to kill and not to negotiate any ransom but one of them noticed that we are from the same place and took it upon himself to spare me, telling me he would make sure am not killed as earlier planned.”

Ozor said it was at that point that they asked him to contact somebody to bring N50 million, with stern warning not to involve the police.

The prophet who is called the T.B Joshua of Bayelsa by his members added that the kidnappers later brought the ransom down to N5 million “after much negotiation with my people.”

http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/kidnappers-tell-pastor-they-were-sent-to-kill-him-by-jealous-pastors.html
I have never heard of this man or his ministry but going by this particular article, i'm concluding he is as fake as they come!
SMH at what people do under the guise of christianity
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Emmanuel602(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol
After confessing to him he letter paid the ransom... More like a cheap publicity stunt from a FAKE PASTOR
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by Elvin247(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2013
EHND THYME TINGZ
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by PastorKun(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Sounds like a cheap publicity stunt to me, if anything happened at all the pastor probably arranged his own kidnapping to further extort members of his congregation. If they were really hired assassins, they won't have bothered to kidnap him talk less sparing his life just because one of the so called assassins was from his place.
Re: Kidnappers Tell Pastor They Were Sent To Kill Him By ‘jealous Pastors’ by martinseme: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
i think no one sent them to kill him ,they only told him that to scare him to death inorder to make him comply faster to their money demand. People who knew him well enough are involved in the kidnapping.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Avoid Sexual Immorality And Stay In Ministry / Salvation Ministries August Days Of Divine Encounter / Flash: Revolution Is Coming Which No One Can Stop - T.B Joshua (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.