Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy (16049 Views)

My Fake Samsung Galaxy S3 (N20k) / Did U Get Wat U Were Looking 4? Asha 201 And X2-05 Solutions Available. / Nokia Official Tv Fone(n77)drop Wat U Knw Abt It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by oyoyoade: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Most of this samsung s4 that are sold for 70k are fake china but u would not know if u want to know just drop yur post its vvery hard to know I I'm a victim but I thank God I collected my money so if u wanna know that yur s4 is realy
1 download any hd video and check if it will play
2 download xplora and check the phone memory
3 this one is for phone gurus use that xplora to check the phone memory.if u can't do it just what's me 08135278603 or post and I will guide u seriouly this bad guys are sell fake evry where thanks I don't want anyone to fall victim like me
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by krugar07(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2013
oyoyoade: Most of this samsung s4 that are sold for 70k are fake china but u would not know if u want to know just drop yur post its vvery hard to know I I'm a victim but I thank God I collected my money so if u wanna know that yur s4 is realy
3 this one is for phone gurus use that xplora to check the phone memory.if u can't do it just what's me 08135278603 or post and I will guide u seriouly this bad guys are sell fake evry where thanks I don't want anyone to fall victim like me
post screenshots and pics of your phone... you can know if its fake from dat alone
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by oyoyoade: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2013
I returned it but I'm telling u u won't know by looking or using the phone
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by krugar07(m): 11:24am On Oct 18, 2013
oyoyoade: I returned it but I'm telling u u won't know by looking or using the phone
you will know
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Femistico(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
I'm planning to buy either a new or uk used b4 buh it seems I will hook up wif new one
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by oyoyoade: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Buy from Slot thats the best place to Buy
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by ammyluv2002(f): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
oyoyoade: Buy from Slot thats the best place to Buy
Slot isn't the best place to buy...some of their phones are fake.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by awofe20(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Slot isn't the best place to buy...some of their phones are fake.
Yes there price is too high
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Emekayoung(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Slot isn't the best place to buy...some of their phones are fake.
And who told u slot sells fake phones,like which of d fones are u talking abt,is it tecno?
Are u sure u knw anything abt slot?
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Emekayoung:
And who told u slot sells fake phones,like which of d fones are u talking abt,is it tecno?
Are u sure u knw anything abt slot?
Tecno ko undecided I bought a curve 4 from their Abuja office and I promise myself never to enter that office again. No doubt, their phones are cheap BUT
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Femistico(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Tecno ko undecided I bought a curve 4 from their Abuja office and I promise myself never to enter that office again. No doubt, their phones are cheap BUT
phones are cheap in slot? definitely u don't know slot, sorry
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Youngpo413: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Affordables
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
oyoyoade: Most of this samsung s4 that are sold for 70k are fake china but u would not know if u want to know just drop yur post its vvery hard to know I I'm a victim but I thank God I collected my money so if u wanna know that yur s4 is realy

No offense but you be learner. Anyone familiar with android phones can't be swayed by a knockoff.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Youngpo413: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smooth eye scrolling no go work.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Emekayoung(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ammyluv2002: Tecno ko undecided I bought a curve 4 from their Abuja office and I promise myself never to enter that office again. No doubt, their phones are cheap BUT
So u mean u bought a fake curve 4 from slot?
I dont believe u,if i may ask,wats fake abt the fone? embarassed
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Emekayoung(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Femistico:
phones are cheap in slot? definitely u don't know slot, sorry
Definitely he doesnt knw any slot at all,he is still a learner wit big capital letter 'L' grin
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Wadosky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
S4 for sale at affordable price
Just a month plus old
location-abuja
Bought it from slot
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 19, 2013
If you want to get a brandnew samsung phone. ..go to a Samsung office. ..it comes with a two yrs warranty..
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by kennyslim1(m): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Wadosky: S4 for sale at affordable price
Just a month plus old
location-abuja
Bought it from slot

omo, state ur price here
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by kennyslim1(m): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2013

does dis fake S4 has the Air Gestures?
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Youngpo413: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Air gesture na small thing,you can`t joke with chinese intelligence,lol.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by ammyluv2002(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Emekayoung:
So u mean u bought a fake curve 4 from slot?
I dont believe u,if i may ask,wats fake abt the fone? embarassed
You don't believe me? Ok ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2013
OP...I believe you die....I have seen that fake S4 and trust me guys, you will never know unless you check the phone memory. Even when you check the "About Phone" options,it gives you everything you want to see, from phone model to kenel version,and it runs on 4.2.2.....if you no sharp, you go fall for am..
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by oyoyoade: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks jaff u know wat I'm saying.its vry hard to detect I never knew I could be deceived by china me way be guru for andriod
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by krugar07(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

No offense but you be learner. Anyone familiar with android phones can't be swayed by a knockoff.
anyone that buys an s4 clone the price of the real one is a real learner. the packaging alone should tell you. not to talk of the body looks or even the UI.
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
My brothers forget all those things u ar talking about, if use to android and samsung phone there is no how u will not no fake because d font in d phone is d first thing to detect China make not to talk about other visible thing... It is only a novice or a learner that will be deceived.. In the case of slot it is rare to get fake phone...
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
so many ignoramuses in this thread

You guys haven't seen an exact clone, same dimensions, same screen size, same package except for an extra battery before?

There's even a mediatek s4 and another unknown chipset variants that have air gestures and indifferent screen quality. Go to YouTube and search more
And you guys are here..blasting the poster...smh
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by Randerl: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2013
True talk bro. As l post nw, aliexpress has tonnes of similar products.

Just try searching using this, PERFECT .1:.1 NOTE 3 or S4

U will see d magic

joeydozzy: so many ignoramuses in this thread

You guys haven't seen an exact clone, same dimensions, same screen size, same package except for an extra battery before?

There's even a mediatek s4 and another unknown chipset variants that have air gestures and indifferent screen quality. Go to YouTube and search more
And you guys are here..blasting the poster...smh
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by oyoyoade: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dont worry i will try buy it if its not less than 15k than i will show u guys wat im saying
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by zizky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Here are some pixs. Just google "fake s4" and you will be amazed!!!
Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by zizky(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
zizky: Here are some pixs. Just google "fake s4" and you will be amazed!!!

Re: Fake Samsung S4 Be Carefull Of Wat U Buy by physise(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
lol android 4.2.9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Outage Likely Caused By Internal Mistake; outside hack less likely / My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.