Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) (35348 Views)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Etisalat Customer Care Thread / Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by freebloke: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
luluosas:
My brother how you feel. But for now, it is only people working with Glo that can assist you, but should I figure out something, I will let you know please. Thank you.
Bros,
thanks jaré...
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by bennito: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
please, how can credit be transferred within glo network users
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2013
bennito: please, how can credit be transferred within glo network users
For now, the service is not running. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2013
You Are Missing Big!!!
Dear Globacom subscribers, you are truly missing something big as a subscriber on the Glo network, if you had never activated Super Sunday VAS on your prepaid Glo line.
Super Sunday VAS in bonus platform that Glo uses to reward their subscribers every week, which is open to every prepaid subscribers on the Glo network without altering your current charging plan.
Simply dial *170*5# to join Super Sunday VAS platform. When successful, Glo mobile will start returning your weekly expenditures on the network back to you in 100% payback to call and SMS on Sunday.
Therefore, whatever you spend on the network between Monday and Saturday from N200 and above every week, will be returned back as bonus to used on Sunday. Isn't this wonderful!
Join Glo mobile today and experience unlimited benefits.
GLO - UNLIMITED

Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by capip120(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2013
Please how do i transfer money from my glo sim to another person? And how dem take dey send mb for glo? Abeg i need d codes sharp sharp! One should please help a nigga outta here.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by overdrive(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2013
luluosas: You Are Missing Big!!!
Dear Globacom subscribers, you are truly missing something big as a subscriber on the Glo network, if you had never activated Super Sunday VAS on your prepaid Glo line.
Super Sunday VAS in bonus platform that Glo uses to reward their subscribers every week, which is open to every prepaid subscribers on the Glo network without altering your current charging plan.
Simply dial *170*5# to join Super Sunday VAS platform. When successful, Glo mobile will start returning your weekly expenditures on the network back to you in 100% payback to call and SMS on Sunday.
Therefore, whatever you spend on the network between Monday and Saturday from N200 and above every week, will be returned back as bonus to used on Sunday. Isn't this wonderful!
Join Glo mobile today and experience unlimited benefits.
GLO - UNLIMITED

I already subbed for this service and spent 1k5 this past week but yet to c nadda so wetin happen and how much am I entitled to?
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by rufdan(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Ples I have a problem with me using data on my glo line.(Your account is pre activated and will expire on 05/11/2013 13:44.you are on instant surf.your remaining volume is 13Mb.your renewal status is cancelled. If I try to subscribe thie is the massage I get:Dear user you can not extend/buy another plan until you activate your instant surf subscription.ples help me.I have called their customer care tire
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by nsidible(f): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
rufdan: Ples I have a problem with me using data on my glo line.(Your account is pre activated and will expire on 05/11/2013 13:44.you are on instant surf.your remaining volume is 13Mb.your renewal status is cancelled. If I try to subscribe thie is the massage I get:Dear user you can not extend/buy another plan until you activate your instant surf subscription.ples help me.I have called their customer care tire
try to connect to the internet nd close d page.it wil b activated immidiately.thank u
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by rufdan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
nsidible: try to connect to the internet nd close d page.it wil b activated immidiately.thank u
bros the thing no Work oooo.thAnks bro
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
rufdan: Ples I have a problem with me using data on my glo line.(Your account is pre activated and will expire on 05/11/2013 13:44.you are on instant surf.your remaining volume is 13Mb.your renewal status is cancelled. If I try to subscribe thie is the massage I get:Dear user you can not extend/buy another plan until you activate your instant surf subscription.ples help me.I have called their customer care tire
Instant Surf is a 24h subscription and from your message, it means it has since expired. Try and subscribe to another Instant Surf and let's see how it goes.
Meanwhile, if your line is activated for 3G service, just dial 444 now. If not, email me your details (name, State of residence, local government of residence and phone number including when the problem started) at lugardosas@gmail.com and I will call them for you.
However, you can chat with them Live on their website at www.gloworld.com
Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by wheesin(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
is your bis now working for android now or another scam again
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
wheesin: is your bis now working for android now or another scam again
Please, I am only a GLO subscriber. For now, glo bis is not working on Android devices. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by overdrive(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
overdrive:

I already subbed for this service and spent 1k5 this past week but yet to c nadda so wetin happen and how much am I entitled to?

Luluosas answer me abeg.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2013
overdrive:

Luluosas answer me abeg.
Please, dial *170 *5# and screenshots your response. Remember that you will only be credited on Sunday and also finish any amount you were given the same Sunday. So, if you actually used N1,500 last week, you were supposed to be credited with N1,200 Glo-2-Glo calls and N200 for other network calls. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Good sir, am a glo subscriber, i browse alot and i spend much data on downloads. Imagine a 1 month plan just lasted 2days for me. So i wish to know if i can get a better browsing plan for my pc or to know if glo bis works on pc. Here is my email charlesblaze78@gmail.com or please pm the details and settings for bis on pc. Thanks
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Defaramade(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg my glo bounce 30mb free bonus is not browsing, which apn should i use??
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Defaramade: Abeg my glo bounce 30mb free bonus is not browsing, which apn should i use??
Which one are you using now please?
However, mine is working with gloflat as APN, while the username and password is flat. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
charlesblaze: Good sir, am a glo subscriber, i browse alot and i spend much data on downloads. Imagine a 1 month plan just lasted 2days for me. So i wish to know if i can get a better browsing plan for my pc or to know if glo bis works on pc. Here is my email charlesblaze78@gmail.com or please pm the details and settings for bis on pc. Thanks
Glo BIS is not working on non BB devices yet.
I will suggest if you can buy the 800MB data volume for N2,000 and it is valid for one month.
Should you be interested, dial *127*55# or Text 55 to 127 to subscribe. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Defaramade(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
luluosas:
Which one are you using now please?
However, mine is working with gloflat as APN, while the username and password is flat. Thank you.
gloflat isn't working too.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Defaramade: gloflat isn't working too.
Well, there's presently no glo internet service in my location but gloflat apn is working very well on my free bounce data bonus.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by rahman137(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abeg I have been unable to use my free bounce data for 2 days now, am being charged frm my airtime . Several calls to glo cc have nt help am using APN glowap. Pls help
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
rahman137: Abeg I have been unable to use my free bounce data for 2 days now, am being charged frm my airtime . Several calls to glo cc have nt help am using APN glowap. Pls help
The one I recharged today is working but they wiped the one I had previously yesterday.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by overdrive(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2013
luluosas:
The one I recharged today is working but they wiped the one I had previously yesterday.

Yes ooo they are thieves I had over 650mb and still searching for a way to browse with it but to my greatest shock and surprise woke up two days ago to c they had already wiped it off. *crying* *wipes tears and going to my village oracle to report*
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Kamaye(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2013
My glo gbam data bonus always expire two or three hours after i have been credited, this morning i haven't used more than 1mb when i received a message from 127 that my data bonus has expired blah blah.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by Yenime(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2013
PLEASE I CANT USE MY SUPERSUNDAY BONUS TO BROWSE ON MY ANDRIOD PHONE...IS DER ANY SPECIAL APN AM SUPPOSED TO USE?
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by freebloke: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Glo na one useless network wey no get any solution for any of dia numerous scams.....
My free MBs Wey dem dey give me just dey pile up but dem no gree me use am...wipe am off dem no gree....
I just dey see de useless tin dey pile up without being able to make use of it. angry
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Can you imagine the unprofessional attitudes of GLO customer care representatives? Imagine one of them telling me rubbish cooncerning my free data bonus they wiped off from my line. They must return it whether they like it or not.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yenime: PLEASE I CANT USE MY SUPERSUNDAY BONUS TO BROWSE ON MY ANDRIOD PHONE...IS DER ANY SPECIAL APN AM SUPPOSED TO USE?
If there's no data volume placed there, you can only use it for off net and on net calls. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
freebloke: Glo na one useless network wey no get any solution for any of dia numerous scams.....
My free MBs Wey dem dey give me just dey pile up but dem no gree me use am...wipe am off dem no gree....
I just dey see de useless tin dey pile up without being able to make use of it. angry
They wiped my own. They must return it by the grace of God.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kamaye: My glo gbam data bonus always expire two or three hours after i have been credited, this morning i haven't used more than 1mb when i received a message from 127 that my data bonus has expired blah blah.
There must some apps running on the background using up your data. Thank you.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
overdrive:

Yes ooo they are thieves I had over 650mb and still searching for a way to browse with it but to my greatest shock and surprise woke up two days ago to c they had already wiped it off. *crying* *wipes tears and going to my village oracle to report*
That's the same ugly thing they did with my free Bounce data bonus. They must pay.
Re: Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) by freebloke: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
luluosas:
They wiped my own. They must return it by the grace of God.
bros, I just no understand dis glo network @all @all...
seriously,if no bi sey de line na my official line I for don use acid woundjure de useless sim tey tey.
na so so scam tins glo dey inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.