Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife (13211 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: if the people who understand their Language in SS are not ready to go with them, most of the People from Rivers and Delta who understand Igbo are not ready to go with them.

The Edolites prefer going with Ondo and Kogi and remain Nigerians to going with Igbo to form Biafra
Don't even include the Edo people because they are not in anyway related or share ancestral lineage with Igbos unlike the Ikas and Aniomas.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Midastouch1:

No be fight Madam, you are too old to be hyperventilating when you can calmly make your point. I can feel the anger in your post, you are too old to be doing such.

Your post does not negate my point that the generality of the Deltans, Ikwere, Ijaws and other ethic groups in the SS do not share your view that they are ibos.

Coming here to give examples of young soldiers who were used and dumped by Ibo politicians to murder Nigerian politicians does not help your case, in fact it strengthens the fact that the majority of SS people do not consider themselves ibo.

Victor Adebukunola Banjo fought on the Biafran side of the civil war till he was murdered by Ojukwu in a market square in alaibo. Professor Oluwole Omo-Soyinka whom ibos now refer to as the old mad Professor fought bitterly to protect the interests of the Biafran cause. So please your reference to Ifejuana and Nzeogwu is immaterial in this discussion.

I dont know why you have brought Madam Iweala's name to be honest, she is a capitalist, if there is a Biafra nation tomorrow, do you think she will mortgage all her hardwork to relinquish her Delta origin to go with Biafra? Well unless you can pay her 1 and a half times her current salary- Madam thinks in dollar terms only! Madam that does not care if ASUU strike lasts for 2 years knowing fully well that none of her children or their own children will ever attend an higher institution in Nigeria or even more ridiculously in Biafra.

Now can a Biafran intellectual answer my question before Madame Osisi decided to interject.

Thanks

Kitikpa rachaa kwa Nne gi anya

Why is it always non Igbos that choose to define who Igbos are
Can't you eediots keep off subjects you can't defend?

3 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Who dey beg you? Abeg comot.
why should you beg me??

You already know it's not practically possible for SS to go with SE
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
berem: Don't even include the Edo people because they are not in anyway related or share ancestral lineage with Igbos unlike the Ikas and Aniomas.
have you forgotten Sam Ogbemudia's village??
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by funnyx(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
My Yoruba brothers let's not turn this thread to another igbo vs Yoruba thread as the thread has nothing to do with Yoruba. Already some of our comments are attracting mad dogs like don999whatever grin grin so please allow him to bark as he's only responding to stimuli grin
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Is that another way of saying- you cannot answer my questions?

When I asked for Biafran "intellectuals", trust me I never thought you would reply but hey- it is Mama Osisi.

3 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
lorretta u: I'm an igbo lady.
My guy is from delta. And from a royal family.

Are you guys saying I have a problem?

Not really. It all depends on the people, the love he has for you and the strength he pose. I won't not deny to you that some delta group can be terrorital but it happens everywhere including your SE igwes no? Some can overcome it though. Our Asagba is married to a Yoruba woman for more than 30 years now. According to my uncle, when he first married the woman, their marriage didn't sit well with the people. Many protested against it, the elders tried to talk him out of it. It was against custom and i will not lie we are terrorital as well. Unfortunately, he didn't listen to the people. No matter how many times they tried to push an asaba woman on him, he fought for his decision and his wife. Damn the custom, damn the consequences. They've been together ever since. Modupe, though technically not accepted, she's tolerated now. Most don't really care anymore.

The igbodo king is just a coward. He has more strength (community wise) but too afraid to use it. The Ebonyi lady was stupid though. If a man allowed his miscrent to chase her out of his home, she should have left him that second. Well Goodluck to her. If she's young enough she might get a new husband and put all this behind her. The sad thing is, this people most likely have turned her heart sour against them. Smh
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donchris9999: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimpazee gorilla tribe. Is bianca in anyway related to ojukwu? So you compare that with chimpazee obasanjo sleeping with his son wife. So you compare that with femi kayode going to club with his daughters and sleeping with them. What a culture. No wonder they all look like gorillas with fogged-eye chimpanzee ape Yoruba dirty adulterous monkeys who shy.tte in nylon bag inside their room, gorrilas.
dayokanu:

Biancar Ojuku slept with and had children for her Godfather the man whom they handed her to on the day she was born and christened

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
donchris9999: You dey fear me abi? If you talk too much on this thread, i will release your n.ake.d pictures that you were sharing with rhino and some other yoruba guys on twitter. Dont mess up with me this night so that i dont give you a fatal blow that you will never recover from. Try me and see. Akwuna.
hahahahahaha! Fear you say wetin happen? You dey craze I swear!You have been threatening me with exposing my nude pictures for God knows how long. Oya release the pictures lemme see it. Please make sure I am the one in the picture or else you remain a compound edioot! grin

Abeg leave Rhino for this matter o! He's much more of a gentleman than you are. Anuofia!
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donchris9999: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Whenever i enter threads like this i close them. I see them they run. They see me they also run. Chimpazee looking apes.
funnyx: My Yoruba brothers let's not turn this thread to another igbo vs Yoruba thread as the thread has nothing to do with Yoruba. Already some of our comments are attracting mad dogs like don999whatever grin grin so please allow him to bark as he's only responding to stimuli grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
madam_oringo:

It is beginning to look like the SE will be like a hole in the middle of current Nigeria, with every other people wanting to go somewhere else! It seems they will be completely isolated and I will not be surprised if the current peoples of Nigeria refuse to trade anything with iboland or by anything from them! Well, the SW will be formalizing all their sectors any way with almost anything delivered by Odua Country Postal Service, no small traders in a dirty market again problem for us!
If the Ikas, Aniomas and others could reject them, who else will accept them in the SS??
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Igbo cultural association of Southern California

Member Associations

Abia Development Association, USA
Chokoneze Abroad
Oba Union of America

Abor Cultural Association
Dunukofia Union
Odiche Women

Abriba Association
Ebe Town Union
Odinamba Cultural Association

Achi Progressive Union
Enugu Provincial Union
Ofuobi Association

Adaugo Women's Association
Igbere Association
Okigwe Union

Ado Cultural Association
Igbo USA Ikwuano-Umuahia Cultural Assoc.
Okwesilieze Association

AADA Inc
Imo State Union
Orifite Union Owerri Cultural Association

Amokwe Cultural Association
Isikwuato Association
Udoka Women

Anambra State Union
Ani Uno Association
Anioma Foundatioin
Anioma Assoc. of USA Inc.
Anioma Women's Club
Asaba Union
Awgu Development Union
Awkunanaw Community
Azuata Orumba
Mbaise Family Association
Mbaise Family Women Assoc.
Ngwa Union of Los Angeles
Ngwo Progressive Union
Nkanu Cultural Association
Nkwerre Isu Community Association
Nmadinobi Circle of Friends
Nnewi Union
Nsukka Dev Union
Udokanma Igbo Women
Ukwa-Ndoki Development Foundation USA
Umuabi Development Union
Umuahia Progressive
Union Umuaka Community Union
Umunri Association
Umuowelle Association
Urualla Community Association
Ikwerre Community Association

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/igbo/execofficers.html

Someobody tell me how those groups ended up as member groups on Igbo cultural association of Southern California

Igbos should be careful because these enemies have divided us for so long while finding ways to mend the hurts they caused themselves in their modakeke wars and unite as one even though they were never a united people.
These are the same people that put enmity in the midst of Igbos and still will not quit
They shouldn't be allowed to do so anymore
Thank God Igbo groups abroad are becoming wiser
Groups that say they are not Igbos are free to do so
But for an ignorant Nigerian to stand up and label Delta Igbos and Rivers Igbos non Igbos and limit Igbos to those within geographical location mapped out by the same divide and conquer mindset as these folks is preposterous
Education in Nigeria is indeed dismal
Every Igboman or woman ought to speak out against such falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: have you forgotten Sam Ogbemudia's village??
What happened to it? Can you shed more light?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
donchris9999: Chimpazee gorilla tribe. Is bianca in anyway related to ojukwu? So you compare that with chimpazee obasanjo sleeping with his son wife. So you compare that with femi kayode going to club with his daughters and sleeping with them. What a culture. No wonder they all look like gorillas with fogged-eye chimpanzee ape Yoruba dirty adulterous monkeys who shy.tte in nylon bag inside their room, gorrilas.
Have you forgotten the place where R*apists do the usual things to their sister Inlaws??
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Why do you people listen to yoruba people. This morons don't even know ethnicity in delta or other SS states, some of them are clueless on who owns what. Allow the morons to speak. What's on NL won't change reality. Afterall if it did, GEJ won't be president. NOI won't be a minister. Stella would be sacked. Chinua Achebe would not be a celebrated world icon, FFK would be a hero and not the disgrace that he is, Awo would be celebrated in delta, SW would be the educationally advance region, among other stories yoruba spew on NL that's not reality.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by madamoringo(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
berem: I wonder why you bothered quoting the mentally deranged animal. He's only seeking for attention and you have given him a gateway. Free the fool to continue displaying his idiocy. grin

Yes, madam you have a point! It is just hard ignoring these people some times and in as much as responding is tiring, is more dangerous to not speak up and correct their errors right away! These things that are being written will influence someone's thought someday or form part of history, etc but a reader who reads a wrong point of view and a rebuttal in the next line will realize the need to research or think twice before accepting a jaundiced point of view hook, line and sinker!
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngokafor(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
dayokanu:

In the next few hours some people would come here and say you are Yoruba or Alj Harem

...if you like compare from now till tomorrow..he is clearly one of you...snakes..
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
babyosisi: Igbo cultural association of Southern California

Member Associations

Abia Development Association, USA
Chokoneze Abroad
Oba Union of America

Abor Cultural Association
Dunukofia Union
Odiche Women

Abriba Association
Ebe Town Union
Odinamba Cultural Association

Achi Progressive Union
Enugu Provincial Union
Ofuobi Association

Adaugo Women's Association
Igbere Association
Okigwe Union

Ado Cultural Association
Igbo USA Ikwuano-Umuahia Cultural Assoc.
Okwesilieze Association

AADA Inc
Imo State Union
Orifite Union Owerri Cultural Association

Amokwe Cultural Association
Isikwuato Association
Udoka Women

Anambra State Union
Ani Uno Association
Anioma Foundatioin
Anioma Assoc. of USA Inc.
Anioma Women's Club
Asaba Union
Awgu Development Union
Awkunanaw Community
Azuata Orumba
Mbaise Family Association
Mbaise Family Women Assoc.
Ngwa Union of Los Angeles
Ngwo Progressive Union
Nkanu Cultural Association
Nkwerre Isu Community Association
Nmadinobi Circle of Friends
Nnewi Union
Nsukka Dev Union
Udokanma Igbo Women
Ukwa-Ndoki Development Foundation USA
Umuabi Development Union
Umuahia Progressive
Union Umuaka Community Union
Umunri Association
Umuowelle Association
Urualla Community Association
Ikwerre Community Association

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/igbo/execofficers.html

Someobody tell me how those groups ended up as member groups on Igbo cultural association of Southern California

Igbos should be careful because these enemies have divided us for so long while finding ways to mend the hurts they caused themselves in their modakeke wars and unite as one even though they were never a united people.
These are the same people that put enmity in the midst of Igbos and still will not quit
They shouldn't be allowed to do so anymore
Thank God Igbo groups abroad are becoming wiser
Groups that say they are not Igbos are free to do so
But for an ignorant Nigerian to stand up and label Delta Igbos and Rivers Igbos non Igbos and limit Igbos to those within geographical location mapped out by the same divide and conquer mindset as these folks is preposterous
Education in Nigeria is indeed dismal
Every Igboman or woman ought to speak out against such falsehood.

What is the relevance of your post?

How does any of the rubbish up there ^^^^ tell us that the SS in Nigeria refuse to be identified as Ibos?

You cannot force people that have decided that they are ethnically different from Ibos to accept your own wish. Or are you planning to fight a war from two fronts?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Human-shaped Soapstone Figures In Esie: Work Of Gods Or Man? / Nigerians Are Facing Hardship – Emir Of Zazzau Says / Some Expressions In Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.