Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Tips To Dealing With Pimples And Care For The Face. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Dealing With Pimples And Care For The Face. (662 Views)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Dealing With Pimples And Care For The Face. by micafela(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tips to dealing with pimples and care for the face.
Pimples are tiny swells which are mostly common seen in adolescence, sometimes it gets embracing when the face is almost covered with pimple. But there something you can do to help minimize the appearance of pimples on your face if know you would stick to this tips I have used in my own case. some months back i also wrote published something about pimples check http://kulblog.com/5-ways-to-get-rid-of-pimples-for-good/

Tip 1#
How often do you change your bed sheets, pillow case and towel.
Regularly changing your bed sheets and pillow case can bring a tremendous change to the appearance of pimple on your face. Pimple are like bacteria which means they can easily be spread over the bed when we sleep or roll on the bed, so by changing you bed sheets and washing them regularly can reduce the risk of contaminating the your face and skin with bacteria you left over a night before. Also its important you use a clean towel when drying your face after a bath so as to prevent what you cleaned off from your face a day or days before going back to your face.
Yes that can increase the pimple rate on your face due to the fact that you skin or face always has contact the same pillows or bed sheets

Tip 2# Avoid touching your face: ok this one I am guilty off. I can’t do without touching my face any were I am , if your also guilty of this act then you should reduce level of touching your face so as to minimize the pimple occurrence on your face. Most times our hands are always contaminated with dirt and bacteria we contact from shaking people, using your mobile phone, laptop and numerous ways. Some research claims that mobile phones, laptops and other hand electronic device contain over 60000 virus and bacteria when compared to the toilet and other bacteria carriers. Sometimes you could be using your Smartphone while eating a burger or suya and thereby using the same hand to touch or operate your iPad or Smartphone which we leave little particles that are prone to decay and become bacteria’s. So let’s say you eat while chatting on your phone almost every day and then found of touching your face regularly, that would be like applying leftover food on your face.

Tip3 # You change creams a lot to get your desired skin or body smoothness. Hey you need to start applying caution when doing so because some creams and body moisturizers can cause reactions on your face which would definitely leave you hiding. Creams and body moisturizers work under cool, cold and stable condition like under the Air Conditional (A.C) while on the other hand working under the sun or harsh weathers can make chemicals included in this creams to over react thereby living serious skin issues. So when buying you creams try to see what’s included in it.

Tips4# Do some sweaty exercise daily so as to help open up the small pores on your face and skin which aid the flushing out of bacteria on other jams.

Tip5# Get good food and take fruits: You need a pretty skin? If yes then you need to start eating healthy and nutritious meals. It’s sometimes hard to go on a roll of balance diet but you can still figure out something nice and nutritious to eat. Again you need to eat fruits like water melon, oranges, pineapple, apple, and the rest of them. This one thing you should know, fruits help to aid the body to fighting bacteria and stabilize the skin. Most people who have the fresh skin are always on fruits and good food.
And lastly always sprinkle a little water on your face to avoid a dry face or dehydration.

So what do think? you can share your own ideas or tips that have help you deal with pimples and taking care of your skin by droping a comment
Source http://kulblog.com

1 Like

Re: Tips To Dealing With Pimples And Care For The Face. by fr3do(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
nice writeup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your PE Permanently / Drive Out Toxins From The Body / World Diabetes Day @ Unn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.